Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Mother FAQer
Xelnaga is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xelnaga Send a message via MSN to Xelnaga
Look, it's really quite simple. When you contract a Bounty Hunter you're getting your dollar's worth, you're paying a high class pker to do a job for you. Hell, if you want to pay a party or an individual to collect a bounty then by all means do so, no one is stopping you. Bounty Hunters is established to make sure your request gets carried through elegantly and quickly. It's really that simple, I don't understand the purpose behind this thread.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Pelikano has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnaga View Post
Look, it's really quite simple. When you contract a Bounty Hunter you're getting your dollar's worth, you're paying a high class pker to do a job for you. Hell, if you want to pay a party or an individual to collect a bounty then by all means do so, no one is stopping you. Bounty Hunters is established to make sure your request gets carried through elegantly and quickly. It's really that simple, I don't understand the purpose behind this thread.
Maybe you should read the first post?
seriously read before posting.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Mother FAQer
Xelnaga is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xelnaga Send a message via MSN to Xelnaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikano View Post
Maybe you should read the first post?
seriously read before posting.
Okay, fragman claims BHer is inactive, which is ignorant bullcrap. I have a bounty to collect whenever I am on tag, the business is as active as the players make it. A public system was suggested, which is stupid and I've responded to in my previous post. Once again, what's the point of this thread?
Old 05-04-2009, 09:25 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Okay, fragman claims BHer is inactive, which is ignorant bullcrap. I have a bounty to collect whenever I am on tag, the business is as active as the players make it. A public system was suggested, which is stupid and I've responded to in my previous post. Once again, what's the point of this thread?
Bounter hunter is most certainly not active. Five bounties have been collected since last Thursday (a total of about $2500; I didn't log the money). That doesn't seem active to me.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Hired/Fired
CharlieM will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CharlieM Send a message via MSN to CharlieM
That does not mean it is not active, Your staff you are not supposed to be sided like that. How many bounties were placed since last Thursday?

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

turned that one on you didn't I.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:40 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Bounter hunter is most certainly not active. Five bounties have been collected since last Thursday (a total of about $2500; I didn't log the money). That doesn't seem active to me.
maybe people just aren't placing as many bounties? or the people that do have bounties don't play very much and it's hard to complete. you never know. don't be so quick to assume.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:21 AM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
as much as I hate Wil and would find it funny if he lost his business, I think it's stupid to make it public. are you going to make PPA public too? if anyone can complete bounties anyone can offer protection, right? or what about food businesses? why have owners and workers when everyone should just be able to walk in the back and stock themselves?

it's a retarded concept.
Frankie just poked a huge whole in your logic,and I dont support making bher public at all.

Now you guys are saying PPA/Bher are just gangs with special guns,but isnt that the case with gnags too? I mean there is only a select few in gangs that have the gang gun,and those people can use those guns ontag and offtag while PPA/Bher need their tag on. Both jobs play an important role on era and making them public would be idiotic. If you are going to argue that our guns are to lame look at the gang guns,we have to compete with those whether we are helping a gang or going after a bounty.

Last edited by Vman13x; 05-12-2009 at 02:35 AM..
Old 05-12-2009, 02:53 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
maybe people just aren't placing as many bounties? or the people that do have bounties don't play very much and it's hard to complete. you never know. don't be so quick to assume.
Chris wasn't accusing the Bounty Hunters of being inactive, he was accusing the business itself as not being actively used. Whether it be bounties not being placed or bounties not being completed -- it's just not fulfilling its purpose.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Bounty Hunters are way too expensive.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:48 AM
Hired/Fired
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Chris wasn't accusing the Bounty Hunters of being inactive, he was accusing the business itself as not being actively used. Whether it be bounties not being placed or bounties not being completed -- it's just not fulfilling its purpose.
Really? Because it sure looks like he is. If you need I can highlight the portion for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
If he was accuse the business of being inactive he would have said how many bounties were placed now how many were fulfilled.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

Eric Hoffer

Old 05-12-2009, 05:40 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
probably the main reason why not many bounties are being placed is because the minimum price is too high. I don't see why you can't just lower it instead of lowering the prices, AND making it public. that's just dumb.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:54 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
Really? Because it sure looks like he is. If you need I can highlight the portion for you.

If he was accuse the business of being inactive he would have said how many bounties were placed now how many were fulfilled.
Interpret it how you wish, but if the problem was just Bounty Hunters being inactive I'm sure he could easily just replace the owner. The topic of this thread is the concept behind the business itself and the fact that nobody uses it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragman85 View Post
Since Bounty Hunters are barely used these days, how about making everybody being able to set Bountys and/or kill people for Bountys?
I think a lot more Bountys would be set and it'd be a lot more fun for the players than it is right now.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I kinda agree. I don't like when I see Bounty Hunters asking their preys though to please step in a pk zone so they can kill them and then revive them. If I buy BH, I expect you guys to come in and kill the guy and make him feel like dirt.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:23 PM
UnKnown Confusion
Vman13x can only hope to improve
Zeus is right,I mean members of bounty hunters shouldnt just ask their prey to step into a pk zone you gotta trick them,once they start doing that Im pretty sure they will be good then. I mean its so obvious when a person with a bher tag comes up to you and asks you to follow them lol.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Hired/Fired
They do try to trick you from when i've had bounties on me, I let them kill me though

Eric Hoffer