FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 03:00 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
I'll edit this post later containing my gang idea, but why does it keep saying "bad connection," whenever I try to post it?
If it has a percantage sign that may be what is kicking your post out.

Aldraris do you lead a gang? If no, why do you not lead a gang?
Old 01-28-2009, 03:18 AM
Goliath Online.
Aldaris is an unknown quantity at this point
It keeps saying "Your browser sent a request that this server couldn't understand."

If you would like to hear my gang idea, please send a message my way.

Also, I do not lead a gang, nor have I ever been a recruiter for any gang. The reason for this is simple; I'm not loyal.

Never mind, it won't even let me send a message x.x
Old 01-28-2009, 05:06 AM
joeyruocco is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=papajchris;1460649]His idea is decent. The reason GC changed ALS was because it made no sense, Artichts pking.... Well this is the same thing, why would a group of court workers suddenly turn bad? I don't think he would approve it, but best of luck

P.S. Aladaris, are you the jin that use to work for me on zodiac?[/QUO

IMO i think that LAnce was AIMing for maybe a courrutped courtroom who takes there work a little to far and decides to take crime into there own hands, so in a way there good and evil i na way, so it contradicts itself, whihc would make the role playing intense since it is going to be role playing, all in all this would make era wayyyy more fun i nthe long run
Old 01-28-2009, 05:22 AM
SaintLance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintLance View Post

All of Era is filled with nothing but criminals(PKers) and there is no law or even a conduct to be follow along with everyone. The courtroom has lost it's own purpose, even though they still believe laws should be followed. So, everyone involved with the courts decided to take the law into their own hands and to dish out sentences the only way they know how to deal with murderers. By killing and shooting them, of course this contradicts their own rules and morals but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
Here, this is the back story for anyone who wanted to see it.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:01 AM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
1. Your account/nick and who's going to run it.

zim5354, I would lead it.

2. A name and ranks

Le Cercle Rouge

It would really break immersion if ranks were displayed on your name, so for role playing purposes I prefer ranks not be displayed.

The following ranks although simple would server their purpose, once again they would be displayed in the players profile only. Boss, Underboss, Adviser (recruiter), Gunman, Smuggler, Associate

Although ranks wouldn't be displayed members would have a nick name they would have to wear at all times while on tag, the format of the nickname would be something like Jean "Le Boucher" Robyler (Le Cercle Rouge). Nick names would be chosen by the player then approved by the gang leader, players would also be encouraged to create back stories for their characters when joining. This helps the player create material to role play about and build their character upon.

3. Theme

The theme for the gang would be a French organized crime syndicate, which earns their income by smuggling. We would focus mainly on role playing and creating a haven in Era for those who do role play or would like to learn to role play. From time to time we would PK, defend our headquarters and make raids out of retaliation but player killing would not be the focus of the gang.

4. Base

The gangs base would be a multistory building that would look rather plane on the outside, the best description I could give would be similar to an office building. When a player enters through the main door they are taken to a lobby. Above the lobby would be two floors, the second floor would contain a large meeting room and a healing room, they would both be linked by a long hall way. The top floor would contain several offices and a sort of computer room, the monitors would display different regions of the world and would have npcs that could change your body to that of the gangs uniform. Under the building would be basement that is connected to the sewer, this is where the gang weapon could be bought along with ammo, crates and other boxes would be around this area which hold our "smuggled" goods. Its under the building because from a role playing sense we are trying to hide our criminal activities.

I could create the base levels, I however would need help with scripts.

5. The gang weapon

The gangs gun would be the French Modele 1935 pistol, which is an automatic handgun. I could provide pictures if you would like.

6. Rules

Nick names would be worn at all times while on tag.

Gang members would be forbidden from starting wars by raiding other gangs bases without consent from the Boss, Underboss. The reason for this is because the gangs goal is to provide content for players in the form of role playing, not to become another BB/BH/LC.

Role playing is not optional, players must do their best to be online and present at role playing events, interruption of these events can lead to demotion or removal from the gang.

No off tagging.

While in character or attending a RP event your character must dress realistic, simply put nothing retarded on your head or body.

7. Why my idea should be uploaded.

I believe the idea should be uploaded simply because it is unique, currently there is nothing like it on Era and it would provide a new content to the server in the form of role playing which sadly Era is missing.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Master Blaster
deathbarrier99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to deathbarrier99 Send a message via Yahoo to deathbarrier99
Umm..

so you'd run into every base going "UH HUH HUH OUI OUI" then surrender?

I shall not rest until every idiot has been vanquished!

Eros Cassini (Mon May 08 13:16:32 2006):
You're the fat Cassini
Old 01-28-2009, 03:11 PM
xIIIOwneDIIIx is on a distinguished road
1. Me (xIIIOwneDIIx: Rush) and my friend (Shadow212: Shadow) want to run a very unique Gang called Omniscent- meaning well knowledged

2. Ranks- (1)Emperor, (2)General, (3)Daimyo, (4)Loyalty, (5)Samurai, (6)Shogun, (7)Farmer and finally (8) Peasant

3. By looking at the ranks you would have a rough draft of what the Theme of the gang would be, The Japanese Hierarchy.

4. Since this server is called Era, the Japanese Hierarchy would be demolished at this stage of time, so basically it would be an underground formation of about 14 people in the gang, the Gang's base would be located South Ridge, away from trouble, meaning less players around and it would not be to big.
Maybe a Shack and 2 Underground Levels.

5. We would like the Gang Weapon to be a Crane Fan, the details of it would be, Thrown like a Boomerang and Thrusted like a Melee (It's Steel so, don't think it's one of those cheap rice paper fans you get from a Flea Market xD). The Graphics and Animations are done (If you would like to see them in action they are on Testbed)

6. The basic rules of this Gang would be, Racism will not be tolerated, any Profanity towards other players and members will also not be tolerated, Player Killing is only allowed under the (Emperor) Leader's, (General) Co-Leader's, (Daimyo) Recruiter's demand, and last but not lease any intruders in the base will be eliminated.

7. I or "we" would want our Gang to be uploaded because we've noticed other gangs just recruit and raid, our Gang is not just about raids it is about Loyalty and Supremacy.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Đucimus.
Nonepwnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Nonepwnz
Hello, I would like to tell you about a new gang, a gang like you've never seen before at Era. Something new, something exciting. We will not live so much around the normal city. We are the people of the nature, we will live around the forest for the most. Our base, will be a small hidden tree base, in the forest. And we will always patrol together, in big groups in the forest/city. We will always Raid gangs, and people. We are bloody killers, and our gang weapon will be: Bow. Yeah, a bow. We will be like Scouts, Bowmans, or whatever you want to call it. We will have our own outfit, similar to Robin-Hood's outfit, or something like that. Our gang, will be something new, something fun that people will like. This gang, will not "fail" I can promise you that. So, what we will have is a hidden base, somewhere in the forest among all the tree's. And our outfits, will almost look the same for everyone, a typical Archer Outfit (Robin Hood).

Also, our gang-hat will be the Feather Hat! For now, we might do a new one later on, right?

I also forgot to mention, that we are a group. We are ALWAYS together, we always go in a big group in the city. If we see a gang on the street, we will attack it, everyone will attack it. If someone of us dies, we will do our best to revive him, if we don't succeed to revive him. We most run everyone to the hospital and meet him up, as I said, we always patrol together in groups!

And of course, the Bow that has been made, will be our Gang Weapon. We could add something more too, like caltrops or anything that fits into this Gang.

Caltrops, would be great for us to have too, to set up traps and stuffs in our base/enemies base. Or in the forest itself.

Something fun, would be throwing knives! Yeah, that would be really great. The bow as a normal weapon, main weapon. And throwing knives as 2nd weapon, we should be able to throw knives at the same time as we have our bow wield.

I got some more ideas about the Bow, our gang weapon. Instead of just having normal arrows, we could have :

Poison Arrows (Gives you a blurry screen for x time). Will do the Gani/GFX/Sound for it, if needed.
Fire Arrows (Hurts you x much damage, every x seconds). Will do the Gani/GFX/Sound for it, if needed.

Also, something more for the Bow. If you press F, you will switch the Bow to burst mode, and you will now be able to shoot Two Arrows each time. Will give you more freeze when you shoot with it. Maybe also, if this aint to hard to do, some sort of list if you press for e.g "R"
you will be able to choose, which arrows you want to use when you are using the burst mode.
In that way, you could choose 1x Poison and 1x Fire, arrow. At the burst mode, in that way the enemies will get more hurt.

This may sound a bit overpowered, but don't you think it will be kinda hard to shoot the enemies with a bow? I think this is really good.

So, now for you to know what we have done so far.

Well, we are working on a few levels for this gang, I don't know if that is needed. But, may be good to have, I don't know.

We are working on the Ranks, so far we have a few.

So, the Rank system will go like this.
First of all, everyone that joins will start with the first rank we got. Later on, we will see how good they are in our Raids, how good they PK in spars, and how respectful they are. Also they most show loyality. That's what we want, Respect and Loyality, if someone will break the rules we can't just accept it. So, whenever we feel like someone deserves a new rank, he will be given it. But if he breaks any rules, or such things we might put him on a lower Rank. Some of the Ranks, will be some sort of Leading Ranks, so we might create Two Groups, and let two organized and good people lead a group. Thats only if we need it, and depends how we are raiding. We will also do some sort of Spar Tournaments, only to see if someones a really bad PK'er that we have missed. So, the Rank system will be followed carefully and we will not give ranks for people which don't deserves it. There will be different ranks, for different people. Like, a few of the ranks belong to each other, that means if we do two groups, some people will be in the same group (depends on the ranks) and some will not. We will have ranks, that will be able to give orders, do raids & such things. But it all most be organized, or it wont work. But that's not a problem, we can do it.

And, we are working on our Rules. We will have alot of Rules, and nobody shall break them.

I think this gang, will get really organized and be really good. Not just some random gang, that adds people/removes people all the time. No! That's not what I want, thats not what Era want.
I will make my best, to get this gang really organized and good. I promise you, that it will be so. First of all, everyone MOST follow the Rules. Nobody will Off-tag or anything like that, second of all, everybody will wear our Gang Outfit so we all fit into this Theme. We shall help our members whenever they need it. We will revive our members every time somebody dies, and we shall not talk sh*t to any other gangs or people, especially not to your fellow members, never talk bad to anyone you see. Even if you will kill five guys in a gang really easy, you shall not laugh at them or say something. Act mature, good and be a good man. Also, no racist talk will be tolerated, if a high-ranked member sees anything of this above, you might get removed. Do not break our rules! We are a strict gang, with strict rules. This will make Era more clean.

(Ranks).

1. Scout (1st Rank.) - Learning how the Gang works, showing skills & such things.

2. Archer (2nd Rank.) - Have learned some about the Gang, has shown some skills.

3. Hunter (3nd Rank.) - A great hunter, but can't use our gang weapon.

4. Marksman (4th Rank.) - A good rank, but can't use our gang weapon.

5. Yeoman (5th Rank) - A great man, powerful and strong. Cannot use our gang weapon.

6. Bow-Man (6th Rank.) - Is able to use our gang weapon.

7. Sharp-Shooter (7th Rank.) Can use the gang weapon, and shall be very tru****l.

9. Bow-master (9th Rank.) Is the Leader of the gang, well you know what a Leader can do.
Also really good, knows how to organize things & will work with this gang alot.

And, as I told you somewhere before. Yes, we are working on the Levels for our "base". That will be done soon, and we can also do anykind of GFX, I don't know whats needed tho. But, can do it, easy. About the Gani, can do too. About the SFX, will be done, if anything is needed? So yeah, basically we just need the base, and that's what we are working on. (Me & a friend).

1. Zoo (Andre2006) and Madz (Nonepwnz) will lead this gang.
2. Gang Name: Don't know, yet.

I will update this information, ranks & such things each time I can think of anything new.

Yours,
Madz.

Last edited by Nonepwnz; 01-28-2009 at 08:19 PM..
Old 01-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Goliath Online.
Aldaris is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonepwnz View Post
*Gang idea*
My favorite by far.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:00 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
nonpwnz, its a cool idea, but sounds alot like ninja just without the sword, but with everything else. But else it sounds cool
Old 01-28-2009, 08:24 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbarrier99 View Post
Umm..

so you'd run into every base going "UH HUH HUH OUI OUI" then surrender?
of course were French after all.

no we wouldn't do that, but raiding wouldn't be the focus of the gang. how fun is zerging in a door getting shot at dieing, doing it again 3 or 4 more times, capturing the base then have them zerg at you till you die?
Old 01-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Đucimus.
Glad you like it, so do I. Well, actually it's not that related to Ninja, we have a whole different game-playing style & rules. The only thing that would be similar as the Ninja Gang, would be with the caltrops & such. But hey, you like it so, no big deal! Haha.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:03 PM
joeyruocco is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

ERA IS A MODERN SERVER YOUR IDEAS ARE NEGLECTING THIS

Nonepwns you idea sounds completely retarted no offence, all the things you listed are mainly charactors from otehr games, that use bows, if this is a modern server why would a gang based on those charactors be introduced? This is modern its suppose to be all guns, grenades, and the acception of a few meele weapons, i dont see your idea fitting era in the least bit.

xIIIOwneDIIx: Rush, once again no offence but this look like it has been taken from GKs kingdom Rising Sun,a samurai people(GK is Medievl times!) once again you guys shoudl keep in mind era is a modern server there are no samurais or shoguns, there police gangs swat court church all this and there has onlt been a few including this in there ideas, you need 2 remember that we ened ideas that fit era not idea that will make everything else seem stupid compared to your idea...
Old 01-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Đucimus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyruocco View Post
ERA IS A MODERN SERVER YOUR IDEAS ARE NEGLECTING THIS

Nonepwns you idea sounds completely retarted no offence, all the things you listed are mainly charactors from otehr games, that use bows, if this is a modern server why would a gang based on those charactors be introduced? This is modern its suppose to be all guns, grenades, and the acception of a few meele weapons, i dont see your idea fitting era in the least bit.
I do not agree with you about this, there has been made Bow's at the 2008, 2007 and so. Don't come and say that Bow's has to be the Old time, like before weapons were made. It's not, not only. And yeah, this would fit into Era I believe. You just think wrong.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Ya there use to be a bow, i had one =x