Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-06-2008, 12:46 AM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
My new worst memory: betraying my love of Pat
Old 07-06-2008, 12:53 AM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
When did you start playing Graal?

About 2005 as a trial but then quit and later came back

What was the first server you got "hooked" on?

Zone

Who did you look up to when you first started?

No one really, i just got on and started to kill people.

List a few goals you made when you were new to Graal (even if you haven't accomplished them yet)

To get good friends and be Legend on Zone

What are some of your best memories on Graal?

When i got my Photon

What are some of your worst memories on Graal?

When noobs took over.

Who were your friends when you first started?

Uhm i forget, i know Puppy was one though .

How did you find out about Graal?

A friend that went to my school, he quit though.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:00 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000

I started playing Graal in December of 2006.

I got hooked on Zone, darn prox mines!

Huwajux, Crono, and Vulcan ewwwwww

List a few goals you made when you were new to Graal (even if you haven't accomplished them yet)

To be able to help people

Almost every memory on Zone

When Vulcan disconnected me.

Huwa and I can't really remember anyone else. Crono hated me

I found out about it at a friends house and they were putting proxmines down in tents on alpha, killing lots of people.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:19 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Red face Zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post

Huwa and I can't really remember anyone else. Crono hated me
;_;....

Started around 99/00. :o

Got addicted to UN and made loads of friends... o_o

Some guy named Gale something, and later on Venom from Zone, and any TRUE Xanadu. X3

To be well known, and to join Xanadu. The second one never happened, ask yourself if the first one happened, I dunno o.o;

Getting p2p after years of being a trial!

Watching SoG die....

...I was lonely...

I googled Zelda online... X3 Was hoping they had one. Looked at the graal site like 30 times before deciding to give it a chance!
Old 07-06-2008, 03:32 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post

Watching SoG die....

We were in the process of reviving it, still are as soon as the owner gets his next paycheck.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:47 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
March of either 2004 or 2005... I forget which one.

As a trial: *Logged on* "Oh, cool" *See's Era* *Clicks Era*... nothing...
*clicks again*... nothing...
*Double Clicks Era* *Logs into Era*
*Get's hooked on learning it's ways :3*

I was fairly self sufficient in learning on my own and looking after myself, but if I needed something, the only FAQ that would answer me (And didn't answer every question with "Yellow" *cough* Raeiphon *cough*) was Jen [Eclectic].

Just to have fun, and it was, when I started :]

I was a trial for a pretty long time before I bothered buying a subscription, and since trials couldn't save, I used to use Era's digging/burrying system to bury my items and cash made up in the old parking lot next to Terisu's base, as well as being the Manager of a player biz when I was still only a trial, lol.

I try to be positive, but I guess enough unappreciative and abusive players can ruin your Graal experience at any point in time, and you'll never feel the same way about it, again.

The guy who owned the player biz I got manager of. I forgot his name, but he bought a new account, short time after I paid for my account, and his was 'Big Noobie'. Also YenroY777 (YY), koreandrummerguy (ShadowX), Eclectic (Jen), Israfel_I (Israfel), Celarion (Cel), [just about all the actual Terisu's, really xD], Raeiphon (Malicious) and a few others that I forget the names and accounts of at that point in time :s [Sorry guys, not that many of them play, anymore]

I've been using the Graal Editor since 2001, which I got off a friend who had it, but at that time, I didn't have an internet connection, so I just made Classic levels, here and there. I stopped using it, and one day I remembered the editor, and Googled it with my new internet connection, but the only way to get it was to download it through the "Install Packages" thing in-client, so while I was there, I noticed I needed to make an account, and did. Bam, played.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 07-06-2008, 10:01 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute

Xone in 2001.

I looked up to Elrond/Elveroth/later known as Aeglos in 2001.

-Becoming one of the top LATs on Graal.
-Getting an RC.
-Being LAT Admin on a server.

Generally anything from 2001-2002 was really fun. Xone is given, as its my fav server of alltime.

I remember being in a guild called Neurotic on Mithica, we would block off the main bridge and PK the entire server for fun.

With no staff experience I immediately became asst ET Chief on Enigma because I was friends with t3ck. Binary didn't like t3ck so he fired him and promoted me within a day or two. This was back in 2001 hehe, I continued to be (a bad) ET Chief there until sometime in 2002.

I was part of a 'real' Graal family on Delteria, my "son" was Admin and had made a mountain town there. He let me upload my house which contained some pk pie/beer/pizza. This was harmless at first as not many people knew about it, but within the month entire guilds were raiding my house trying to claim the stuff. At one point MHX (formally known as Hunters) was seriously guarding my house and blocking off my kitchen. They let me and my graal wife (LOL YES I HAD ONE) through but not anyone else. I didn't like it so I called The Birth Defects (these guys are still around) and they ****ing cleared my house out in a matter of minutes. There was another time where I randomly logged on, went into my house, and saw 2 guilds having a guild war inside my house. They were running around the pool, living room, etc. It was hilarious at the time.

Elrond/Elveroth/Aeglos quiting.

Xone going down. Delteria/Val on life support.

Graal going full P2P.

Watching Zodiac go classic despite it's piss poor quality in every aspect of development.

I had none. I didn't have friends until about one year later. It was only people from Xone, like the already mentioned Elvy (was my nickname for him), Todo, Teepo, Jetsuki, Hurumi, Sean, Boco (known as Knux now) etc.

Was browsing through a flash site (we used to do this in middleschool, a lot) tryin to play some games in the computer lab and I saw one with the description going something along the lines of "Zelda - like RPG game, play with friends!". I went home and tried it, then downloaded the actual client.

[/lifestory]

Last edited by Crono; 07-06-2008 at 12:33 PM..
Old 07-06-2008, 12:32 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
Along time ago, started under the alias "DynamiteNick". Atleast 7 years ago come to think of it.

Bravo! Once that died Graal Kingdoms and once GK died it was Era!

Brent Noggin, Boco, LiquidIce [UN old manager, monkey fella], Ningnong and also my brother [wankadaman].
From scripting [two years ago] Skyld and Velox. Both look upto me now! haha

I never expected to be a scripter, that wasn't my origional plan!
Being the manager of Era and Zodiac

Playerworld Renting

Going P2P

I had none. I still don't? haha

An IRL friend
Old 07-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Marvel Seltin (GK)
Spiker0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spiker0
Around 1999 - 2000

Classic, but then I quite and got stuck on Valikorlia for about 2 month in 2004

Etien and Kefkin...

Understand everything, and know what you needed to do in the game.

When Etien and I used to macro mine and talk over Teamspeak while we were doing our missions...

Probably getting in the sh!tty mess Etien and Kefkin threw me into...

Etien, Kefkin, John Sagesun, Kara, Dayaa, Googi, Ed, I got more friends every day I played...

I was searching for a Zelda Online game. ((Seems like that is what happened with everybody...))
Old 07-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Empress Door the Unhinged
Door is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to beholdDoor is a splendid one to behold
April of 2000, my sister started a little later that year.

Classic It was the only one I ever played. I don't even remember there being any others.

Minamoto and Sir Xero. Minamoto cuz he was just awesome and my best buddy for the longest time, and Xero because he was a GP and that naturally made him super awesome to a 12 year old.

I really just enjoyed having fun on it. I barely even knew what gameplay was back then. I probably wanted to get all of the hearts, and I think after a while I did, but I was in no huge hurry to do so.

Meeting Minamoto! He was wonderful. His first words to me were "Quit yer gloatin or I'll cut ye in half!" Then we fell in love.

Stefan telling me he was going to shoot my kitten in a forum PM last week.
Also, pass the bomb.

Floor, Minamoto, Kannon, Malus, Boston, Xero, and some other people

NY Chris introduced me to it first.. the whole first week or more of playing, he told me that I 'wasn't ready' for the real world of Graal and made me stay in the newbie area. I obeyed without question.
Old 07-06-2008, 09:01 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Both look upto me now! haha
Some how I doubt that.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 07-06-2008, 09:24 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Some how I doubt that.
I thought the same :[
Old 07-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
That's rather rude, but I'll let it pass ya scripting thiefs.