Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Marvel Seltin (GK)
Spiker0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spiker0
Looking for all the Graal client versions!

I am trying to figure out all of the Graal Versions that have been released, or even have started, like Zelda Online, Graal 3D client or Graal New World. Also, when was Graal called Zelda Online. I remember played it that far back, but I dont recall the year...I am trying to make a list of this stuff, because I am making a MAJOR FAQ for Graal online, and I wanna know all the version everybody knows. I am also looking for people who have ever played Fairly Land, please PM me asap!
Then in another thread, I am going to look for all of the main server's people have played. Thanks and thanks again.

-Spiker0
Old 07-04-2008, 04:52 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I've played Fairy Land but I'm too lazy to PM and it's completely on topic.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
If you're making a FAQ, it would be great if you would implement it on the Graal Wiki

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Marvel Seltin (GK)
Spiker0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spiker0
Well, what Graal Client Versions do you know of?
Old 07-04-2008, 04:57 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
For starters you can check these...

Don't have the others on me (if they exist).
Attached Files
File Type: txt newfeatures2001.txt (74.1 KB, 235 views)
File Type: txt newfeatures2002.txt (43.9 KB, 195 views)
File Type: txt newfeatures2003.txt (7.8 KB, 190 views)
File Type: txt newfeatures2004.txt (1.4 KB, 182 views)
File Type: txt newfeatures2005.txt (7.0 KB, 173 views)
Old 07-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
There is a client changelog on the wiki which goes back to Graal 1.3 (http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Crea...lient_Releases). For some reason Graal 3.1 is not listed there, and I don't really know what happened to things like the "New World" project either. Graal 3 (or 3.1 - I don't remember) brought clientside GScript2 and Graal3D, before the best of both Graal 2 and 3 were merged to make the major Graal 4 release.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Skyld, for the old versions the client change log on the wiki is basicly taken from newfeatures*.txt. The newworld client has never been release officialy, and most features (ganis, npcserver) have been merged into v2.0 (except partical transparent tiles).

It would be interesting to make some history of popular servers, they often get forgetten easily (e.g. Graal3000). It should also include current servers and their progress