Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 07:20 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Application: Sky

1) Introduce yourself. Who are you? What do you do? Where are you known? Why do you play Graal?
Hi, my name is Sky. I am pretty well known as Bravo's old manager and a fairly long player of Graal Kingdoms. I play, have played, and did everything that graal has to offer leveling, scripting, graphics, etc.

2) Experience with "online-only" staff teams, including playerworld work here on Graal.
I have alot of experience with online-only staff teams while being the Manger of Bravo Online and being the one that had to deal with the PWA back then and having to keep ontop of things including the hiring, firings, levels, and the scripts. Alot more that I don't need to get into. Hehe.

3) Assuming you have piqued our interest with your qualifications, what makes you stand out as an applicant?
I think I stand out alot because I been a graal player for over 7 years now and I know and been threw it all. I've been staff for lots of servers and I even managed my own for almost 2 years.

4) What is your education level? Are you employed? What ammount of time can you dedicate to Graal-related duties each day?
I am a 12 year graduate. Yes I am employed. I can devote more then 5 hours each and everyday, especially at late nights when not many Graal Administartors are on. I live in the Eastern Timezone.

5) What do you see that needs changing in Graal's playerworld policies Really, the PWA has this part up pretty good. I think the policy about bringing old playerworlds back needs a good changing though.

6) Show us some examples of your good judgement in certain situations.
I've been threw alot of situations with PWA with Bravo Online when I managed it. I'm sure other members or staff of Bravo Online then can vouch for me on this one.

Thanks for your time. -Sky
Old 03-04-2008, 11:51 PM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
I approve of Sky. I've never seen any problems with him, and he's been around a long time.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player