Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 12:49 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
"Cheat program" detection

Well, it's kinda annoying. The way Graal is detecting stuff and then closing your client is just wrong. I mean, I sometimes need my memory editor, while playing Graal (or better say, idling at Graal). I want to know how easily I could cheat in my game when I'm currently working on it, and sometimes also cheat in several other, offline games. What's wrong with having a memory editor together with Graal?
Old 08-27-2007, 01:03 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
How about we just don't "cheat".

yeah sorry for ruining your "fun", but I doubt the makers of the game made it so you could go and edit it and run through it in a second...
Old 08-27-2007, 01:08 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Did you read my post? You could easily add detection if the game's memory was changed, why kill the client if I just open a memory editor.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:09 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Did you read my post? You could easily add detection if the game's memory was changed, why kill the client if I just open a memory editor.
Why cheat on anything in the first place

That was the meaning of my post, yesyes.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:11 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
We don't need to discuss that here. Don't use such tools when playing Graal, it's a lame excuse when you are saying that you needed it for other stuff.
Closed Thread