Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-04-2007, 04:40 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
High level is not level 40 is not a high mage.
Level 110 is top so level 55 is just average. That means a high level mage would be level 83+.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 08-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
hey that would get people to work on their intelligence, mental and magic level a lot more.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Spukky12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
Level 110 is top so level 55 is just average. That means a high level mage would be level 83+.
But if you need 83 magic level to cast a teleport less people would work for it(thats a pretty high goal to reach )
Old 08-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Foxy
Butz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Butz
Quote:
At base Lv 42, it takes me 2.2 million XP to reach Lv 43.

Which means at Magic Lv 42, it would take me 2.2 million XP to reach Magic Lv 43.

At the current time, at Magic Lv 18, I get about 15,000 XP per Lord kill on average. Seeing as how that will drop considerably as my Magic level goes up, I can't imagine a day where I would see myself with a Magic Lv anywhere around the top.

/HATES grinding.
//Experience curve needs fixing.

FoxKelfonne @ DeviantART(updated: Dec 14, 2010)
Many Thanks to konidias for my avatar

Shawn Kelfonne - Aegis Mage of Dustari
Old 08-09-2007, 07:16 PM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
Lol, even abusing these "glitches" takes days, weeks to level yourself with. Yucry?
Actually, I heard someone leveled to 110 in three days without glitching...but I highly doubt they did it without glitching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butz View Post
/HATES grinding.
Damn straight, its simply became boring to even level now, its just the same thing day after day...Grind, grind, grind, grind...hang out...grind, grind, grind.

Its just become way too repetitive, period.

And we need a reset.
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 08-11-2007, 06:47 AM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post
Oh sure, more powers to the rich and insane glitch abusers.. yea great idea... -_-
true dat.

Old 08-19-2007, 03:56 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrocks2 View Post
Actually, I heard someone leveled to 110 in three days without glitching...but I highly doubt they did it without glitching.
They could have used a cauldron+3 and lots of rubies along with some leveling scrolls to start out. Or the cauldron+5 that may still be floating around gk.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Tári o Taurë
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
More power to people who actually work hard for their level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
Lol, even abusing these "glitches" takes days, weeks to level yourself with. Yucry?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
They could have used a cauldron+3 and lots of rubies along with some leveling scrolls to start out. Or the cauldron+5 that may still be floating around gk.
See now all this stuff here is your problem.

Hard work you say?? Oh so buying the supplies with real money to stand around for a few hours doing alchemy to get all the HP you ever need. And then purchasing some "leet" items with real money (again) so you can have the equipment to just run around like an idiot killing things for a few months is hard work?? That sounds alot like cheating to me.. Perhaps we should just remove the Experience from scrolls and take out the exp from alchemy until a better way can be devised. Then we can perhaps make some better monsters for you to fight too.

Enough with the speed items, seriously. I can get 6.2 speed on debug, I HATE IT!! 2 to 3 is seriously fast enough, at 3 you can't even sit on a chair if you wanted to.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:47 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spukky12 View Post
But if you need 83 magic level to cast a teleport less people would work for it(thats a pretty high goal to reach )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butz View Post
At base Lv 42, it takes me 2.2 million XP to reach Lv 43.

Which means at Magic Lv 42, it would take me 2.2 million XP to reach Magic Lv 43.

At the current time, at Magic Lv 18, I get about 15,000 XP per Lord kill on average. Seeing as how that will drop considerably as my Magic level goes up, I can't imagine a day where I would see myself with a Magic Lv anywhere around the top.

/HATES grinding.
Bjorn... have you ever tried to level really? level 83 magic nowdays is near impossible to reach (if you have a life). Oh and the top level for magic and all other idividual skills is 107

Teleport would never be used, unless some of the oldbie abusers came back

You'd start on maps at around lvl 20 so level 50 should be withing your grasp, however it still takes forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post
See now all this stuff here is your problem.

Hard work you say?? Oh so buying the supplies with real money to stand around for a few hours doing alchemy to get all the HP you ever need. And then purchasing some "leet" items with real money (again) so you can have the equipment to just run around like an idiot killing things for a few months is hard work?? That sounds alot like cheating to me.. Perhaps we should just remove the Experience from scrolls and take out the exp from alchemy until a better way can be devised. Then we can perhaps make some better monsters for you to fight too.

Enough with the speed items, seriously. I can get 6.2 speed on debug, I HATE IT!! 2 to 3 is seriously fast enough, at 3 you can't even sit on a chair if you wanted to.
There are very few players who have actually worked hard for their items...

When did speed come into this? And speed items are much loved by all But i would like to see something other than +dex/speed released