Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 05:37 AM
Bowie's Deciple
Kristi has a spectacular aura aboutKristi has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kristi Send a message via MSN to Kristi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGuy View Post
rumors about a castle?

and hell acting as himself again towards his staff.
OH MY GOD I AM JOKING WITH A FELLOW STAFF AND FRIEND, I AM SUCH A BAD DEVELOPMENT ADMIN FOR NOT BEING AN EMOTIONLESS BORING ROBOT.

I think you are misunderstanding Imperialistic. He has been in love with Rufus for almost two years. His immense feelings not being returned hurts him so bad that he crys a lot, often on my sholder. He is just begging to be close to him. I wish you could be a little nicer about his feelings.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:12 AM
7 Words
Inspiration is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Inspiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh View Post
I'm 100% sure I know more about the current Classic and it's affairs with the staff than you do. (Completely disregarding Hell Retard's post.) You don't know a thing about the current team besides that Hell Retard is the Dev Admin. So if you don't mind, stay out of current affairs since there's nothing you can do but offer your services in replacing Hell Retard. If you're not planning on replacing him, mind your own buisness.
Can you even read? I'm on the current team. I do work for the current team. Yet all I know is that Hell Raven is the Dev Admin?

You come in here, you make ridiculous accusations, you present a replacement team that looks like it was picked out of a random hat entitled "laziest/most corrupt staff ever, save Tyhm", and you do absolutely nothing to help the situation what so ever.

You know nothing about game development, and you know nothing about Classic's current project and what's being done on it.

You've stated zero facts. You've stated all opinion. That's fine, you're allowed to have one. Just stop acting like you have some major insight onto a subject that's been brought up 100 times before! Thanks!

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
2. Formally declare all existing projects to be complete crap
3. Talk at great length about the deficiencies of other projects
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 07-22-2007, 10:39 AM
The Flying Dutchmen
DutchGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
Can you even read? I'm on the current team. I do work for the current team. Yet all I know is that Hell Raven is the Dev Admin?

You come in here, you make ridiculous accusations, you present a replacement team that looks like it was picked out of a random hat entitled "laziest/most corrupt staff ever, save Tyhm", and you do absolutely nothing to help the situation what so ever.

You know nothing about game development, and you know nothing about Classic's current project and what's being done on it.

You've stated zero facts. You've stated all opinion. That's fine, you're allowed to have one. Just stop acting like you have some major insight onto a subject that's been brought up 100 times before! Thanks!
maybe that is the current problem. we know nothing about your so called little project, because you as team refuse to give a little preview of whats happening.
Rather you let everyone wait for over months now, leaving us no option to whine about everything.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
I'm just hoping classic doesn't wind up like era, where someone gets ahold of the project, has their "great ideas for originality" only to be halfway done and vanish later because they have better things in life to do or some other complication.

All i have left to say is, you can fail like many others before you, or you can prove lots of people wrong and actually get this server fixed up and bring in the new and old players once again.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:17 PM
7 Words
Inspiration is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Inspiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGuy View Post
maybe that is the current problem. we know nothing about your so called little project, because you as team refuse to give a little preview of whats happening.
Rather you let everyone wait for over months now, leaving us no option to whine about everything.
Previews have been given to a decent amount of people.

1. Annoy everybody on an existing project by submitting or proposing changes that they don't want
2. Formally declare all existing projects to be complete crap
3. Talk at great length about the deficiencies of other projects
4. Get drunk
5. ???
6. Profit
Old 07-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Psionic Youth
Tyhm will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post

Hey! I'm lazy and corrupt too! :-D

Just 'cuz I did a lot before I reached that point and left before I could damage the server any further doesn't excuse me...

"Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts, perhaps the fear of a loss of power."- John Steinbeck
"I'm only acting retarded, what's your excuse?" queried the Gord.
- My pet, the Levelup Gnome

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=233
Old 07-22-2007, 10:53 PM
OMGosh is on a distinguished road
Become un-lazy plz.
<3 FLCL Ownz btw.
Even you being lazy is still way more than what Hell Retard seems to be doing.
Lufish Darkmane (Ventrue) (Tue Jun 19 03:11:09 2007): This is graal, there's no reason to be staff other than corruption.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Talk about discriminating HR :/

LOL @ RUFUS
Old 07-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Bowie's Deciple
Kristi has a spectacular aura aboutKristi has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kristi Send a message via MSN to Kristi
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh View Post
Hell Retard
The ironic thing is, the first time I read it, it was so funny I had to get a glass of water because I laughed so hard. You think I would get over it eventually, but your clever wit is just so good that it gets funnier and funnier everytime you say it. This time I lauged so hard my sides are hurting in pain. I cannot figure out why your rep bar isn't full of green ticks. With material this amazing everyone should be +repping you.

Oh wait, I meant to say you have no good opinions, no clue, and have to resort to petty insults, which you aren't even good at. Fail+9000
Old 07-23-2007, 05:59 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Nothing but server/staff bashing.
Read the rules.

Closed.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread