Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Levelsmith
TalonShriner is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TalonShriner
The Anti-Graal

The anti-graal/anti-unixmad group known simply as anti-unixmad, has striked again. Yesterday, this anti-graal group hacked into Endora, Graal-X, Dark Nations, Niromia and possibly a few other private playerworlds (Please post if you know other victims). This group is known for their hacking skills to take away the hearts and souls of targeted servers. Niromia was left with absolutely nothing which is also probably true for the other victims. The group strips servers of everything they have worked on and posts scripts and other objects onto their wall-of-shame website. This may sound a little cliché, but we must band together and put a stop to this group!
Old 06-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonShriner View Post
The anti-graal/anti-unixmad group known simply as anti-unixmad, has striked again. Yesterday, this anti-graal group hacked into Endora, Graal-X, Dark Nations, Niromia and possibly a few other private playerworlds (Please post if you know other victims). This group is known for their hacking skills to take away the hearts and souls of targeted servers. Niromia was left with absolutely nothing which is also probably true for the other victims. The group strips servers of everything they have worked on and posts scripts and other objects onto their wall-of-shame website. This may sound a little cliché, but we must band together and put a stop to this group!
BLAME CANADA
BLAME CANADA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 06-12-2007, 09:16 PM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirot View Post
BLAME CANADA
BLAME CANADA
Canada is the root of all problems.

No, but really, what can you do? Nothing, pretty much. I've tried reasoning with KuJi on AIM, but I don't think I really got through to him. xP (Not very surprising) He's just mad that he doesn't like Graal, apparently, but he somehow finds the need to attack innocent people that have nothing to do with him hating Graal. I think it's rather silly, but there's honestly nothing you can do unless you intend to somehow pinpoint his location or get his full name and then report him to the cops or something. >.>

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 06-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Owners could easily protect their playerworlds by not giving full RC access to every developer.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:23 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I think we've touched on this subject before
Old 06-12-2007, 09:25 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
I find it funny you instantly blame Kuji, I doubt he is the only one (If he is even part of the group) doing this.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:27 PM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
I find it funny you instantly blame Kuji, I doubt he is the only one (If he is even part of the group) doing this.
Apparently Jelly is related to this as well.
And a certain other someone I shall not name. (Though he hasn't actually done anything, as far as I know)

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 06-12-2007, 09:43 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
this will be deleted as discussing illegal activities is...illegal

the logic? who knows, but => INB4BAN LOLS
Old 06-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by From forum rules
j) You are not permitted to discuss illegal activities such as game piracy on the board. This extends to discussing the activities or presence of anti-Graal groups. If you feel that you have important information on such people, contact an admin directly instead of posting it to the board.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread