Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Bugs
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Debaglio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Debaglio Send a message via AIM to Debaglio Send a message via Yahoo to Debaglio
Egg Lost

Hello;

I traded 20 diamonds to BayArea for an Easter Egg at 11.30 on Saturday the 15th. None of the easter events had started yet, and no eggs had been given out. I would like to know where my egg dissapeared to.

Thank You
Old 04-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
You could've just kept the thread you just closed open, but whatever. Keep this one open.

If I could help you right now, I'd be on the case immediately, but a few things have to be set in place before I can do such. However, I would advise contacting someone who can help you deal with such a situation. (Either Bjorn or Stefan via contact points outside of the game, such as forum PMs or a Support Ticket.) The item may have been removed because of Easter Events coming up soon, but if not, I'd suspect foul play.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Debaglio Send a message via AIM to Debaglio Send a message via Yahoo to Debaglio
the reason for the repost was because of presentation- sam told me to repost.. i didnt know the other one was going to be shut down. Nice to see your still at your touche threadin.

Happy Easter
Old 04-16-2006, 11:10 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Don't sweat it. The more pressing matter is dealing with your issue, rather than dealing with repostings.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:11 AM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
I guess you ate it. Easter eggs are eatable now. You will get as much egg as you want this easter.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:14 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Hooboy. :[ This spells a lot of unhappiness.

This lil' draggy's gonna stick with eating delectable horse eggs, mind you.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:06 PM
I do not think it is fair to change the stats of an item without posting about it first.

IE making an egg eatable, after it not being eatable all year.

I would like staff to pm me about this please.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaglio
I do not think it is fair to change the stats of an item without posting about it first.

IE making an egg eatable, after it not being eatable all year.
I agree, quite a bit.

Although this thread shouldn't have been made - you should instead make a Support Ticket.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Sea Dog Owner
AlaricoMontario is an unknown quantity at this point
But when you make a Support Ticket, they tell you that Stefan or someone 'will be on the case', and... then you never hear back.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaricoMontario
But when you make a Support Ticket, they tell you that Stefan or someone 'will be on the case', and... then you never hear back.
That's the managements problem - You're still supposed to make support tickets.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:04 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaricoMontario
We cant do more, than assign him to a ticket, if he is the only one who have the powers to fix it. If he dont reply we cant force him to do it!
Old 04-17-2006, 06:46 AM
Magnificent Bastard
And this is why it takes 3+ months to get an account properly restored.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:51 AM
Foxy
Butz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Butz
I could see if this was something major, but you can always dig up another egg, it's not like they're limited this year.

For one, you're not going to get the diamonds back, because it was your choice to be impatient and buy the egg ahead of time.

Secondly, getting the egg replaced will take you all of five minutes in the game, while a support ticket may take weeks.

FoxKelfonne @ DeviantART(updated: Dec 14, 2010)
Many Thanks to konidias for my avatar

Shawn Kelfonne - Aegis Mage of Dustari
Old 04-17-2006, 10:45 AM
you missed the point butz.. it has nothing to do with impatience. lasat year I traded in 24 eggs for items. This year we were limited. I was gearing up for my boat load way before the players were informed. Sorry I plan ahead.... F O C
Old 04-17-2006, 04:40 PM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaglio
you missed the point butz.. it has nothing to do with impatience. lasat year I traded in 24 eggs for items. This year we were limited. I was gearing up for my boat load way before the players were informed. Sorry I plan ahead.... F O C

Things change.

How about we have the same event every single year for you, the same items, the same rules.

Actually why don't we never put any new items in the game, and stop developing it?

Sound good?