Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Birthday Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
ah i ate bread too. Make fun of Hindhu people lol, i couldnt care. Hundreds of people say Indians are dirty and smelly and make fun of our gods, will i flame them?

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 12-23-2005, 09:45 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388
XD Jesus existed, the question is, wheter or not he was the son of God (I'll say yes :P)

We all knew it was coming :P
I've been waiting an entire day to somehow reply to one of your retarded (PLZ PARDON MY FRENCH) comments and this is it.

The existence of Jesus is uncertain, and even if he did live, whether he did anything "holy" or "supernatural" is yet to be proven.

Quote:
No man its a fact that Jesus lived on this earth they have records.
Although most likely extremely biased and half of it bull****, read http://www.atheists.org/christianity/didjesusexist.html

Records of what? In my opinion I believe that Jesus existed but was merely a normal man who had the ability to either trick people or lived with guilable and easily fooled people.

Quote:
yeah like they know **** about life, themselves, or where they came from
anyway, watch the history channel, or discorery, a while back they showed all the scientific and historical evidence of the fact that there was a jesus. Without even using the bible (except to begin research obviously) so yeah, Jesus walked the earth, and he was gifted (after all, who would write about him if he wasn't. 2000 years frim now, no one's gonna know your name, unless you do something shocking, like cure people, perform miracles, come back from the dead, etc) and btw, jesus is very active in the forums, open your eyes man, he's played on DR too
From what I've read from all your posts, you shouldn't be talking about being knowledged. They know a lot more than you. Stop being so ignorant, seriously.

Quote:
Please tell me ur trying to give me facts with this lol look at the url link yea good choice and that doesnot prove nothing but propaganda..
There are no facts. I already told you, it may not be the best source but it is a long passage saying that jesus didn't exist.

Quote:
so you can honstly say that there is no god then where in the world did we come from do u think it just happend ok some of you people believe me came from apes ok where did the apes come from we have a creator even if u dont believe go check out the history channel they have facts..
1) I don't know where humans come form, but unlike religious people I'm not in a rush to find out.

2) Who said I accepted the theory of evolution?

Quote:
And why would he trick people what did he get he died for us he DIED For us he could have easily sai d ok im not the son of god and he would have been able to live his life.
He would trick people for attention and being remembered for thousands of years later, and if he did evade death, he wouldn't be remembered in history. He most likely knew this.

Quote:
Im not telling u to believe but im also telling u not to believe just how can u honsetly say u think we came from bacteria or something else just amazes me.
I don't think you can grasp the amount of time even a million years are.

Quote:
you still gave many people the strength to better themselves and the world around them.
Yeah, let's not mention the wars and rising conflict due to different major beliefs.

Last edited by Crono; 12-23-2005 at 10:34 PM..
Old 12-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Level Maker
Genesis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
I've been waiting an entire day to somehow reply to one of your retarded comments and this is it.

The existence of Jesus is uncertain, and even if he did live, whether he did anything "holy" or "supernatural" is yet to be proven.

No man its a fact that Jesus lived on this earth they have records.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:58 PM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
DAVID BLAIN DOES MAGICS! AAAHH! The second coming!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Prince
No some old man on an alley way centuries ago while they were making calendars shot the idea.

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 12-23-2005, 10:11 PM
oh snaps
napo_p2p has a spectacular aura aboutnapo_p2p has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to napo_p2p Send a message via MSN to napo_p2p
Maybe we should reserve the birthday forum for forum members.
Tempus neminem non manet.
Noli manere tempus.
Carpe Diem

Seize the Day.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
Quote:
http://www.atheists.org/christianity/didjesusexist.html
yeah like they know **** about life, themselves, or where they came from
anyway, watch the history channel, or discorery, a while back they showed all the scientific and historical evidence of the fact that there was a jesus. Without even using the bible (except to begin research obviously) so yeah, Jesus walked the earth, and he was gifted (after all, who would write about him if he wasn't. 2000 years frim now, no one's gonna know your name, unless you do something shocking, like cure people, perform miracles, come back from the dead, etc) and btw, jesus is very active in the forums, open your eyes man, he's played on DR too
Old 12-23-2005, 10:18 PM
Level Maker
Genesis is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Although most likely extremely biased and half of it bull****, read http://www.atheists.org/christianity/didjesusexist.html

Records of what? In my opinion I believe that Jesus existed but was merely a normal man who had the ability to either trick people or lived with guilable and easily fooled people.

Please tell me ur trying to give me facts with this lol look at the url link yea good choice and that doesnot prove nothing but propaganda..

so you can honstly say that there is no god then where in the world did we come from do u think it just happend ok some of you people believe me came from apes ok where did the apes come from we have a creator even if u dont believe go check out the history channel they have facts..

And why would he trick people what did he get he died for us he DIED For us he could have easily sai d ok im not the son of god and he would have been able to live his life.

Im not telling u to believe but im also telling u not to believe just how can u honsetly say u think we came from bacteria or something else just amazes me.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:21 PM
oh snaps
napo_p2p has a spectacular aura aboutnapo_p2p has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to napo_p2p Send a message via MSN to napo_p2p
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388
jesus is very active in the forums, open your eyes man, he's played on DR too
Ok, he may be "active" but he still isn't a member.
Tempus neminem non manet.
Noli manere tempus.
Carpe Diem

Seize the Day.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Banned
It seems that this was written by someone with nothing but his own cunfused interpretation on life and the past. The studies done by multiple scientists (both skeptics and believers) found hard evidence of Jesus's life. So happy birthday man, because even if you weren't the son of god (though i know he is) you still gave many people the strength to better themselves and the world around them.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:42 PM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Lets just say merry christmas, everyone so that this excaliber kid will shut up, "most" of us really dont care for religion, and would not like it discussed upon the forums.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:08 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Sometimes I wish people would stop doing things so damn complicated and make a "Merry Christmas" thread. Saves many furrowed eyebrows, though, there are still bound to be some :P
Old 12-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Banned
Yeah but this was supposed to be fun XD i knew the atheists wouldn't allow that, as science has yet to prove that i can physically have fun, as they have not yet unlocked the functions of the brain. Ahh so sad, i was hoping this would be like the letter we sent him, just for fun
Old 12-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Prince
Why flame him for celebrating Christs birth? I celebrate alot of my gods birth. Jesus wasnt even born on christmas too lmao.

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 12-24-2005, 12:08 AM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Yeah but this was supposed to be fun XD i knew the atheists wouldn't allow that, as science has yet to prove that i can physically have fun, as they have not yet unlocked the functions of the brain. Ahh so sad, i was hoping this would be like the letter we sent him, just for fun
How do you get physical pleasure out of posting about a traditional christian holiday in a unnecessary way? If you want to say "Merry Christmas" then you should have said that. I doubt there's any fun in telling people that it's Jesus' birthday, as opposed to Merry Christmas.
Closed Thread