View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 03:03 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
I like the tutorial, but it looks like a lot of bias personal opinions are contained herein.

For instance, I find this entire paragraph rather unnecessary:

I personally very rarely experience graphic artists not willing to properly tile their sprites, and those graphics artists who won't shouldn't be working in the field of sprite development.

GaniShop is not a unique program and almost any game you work for will require your spritesheet to be in some organized fashion.
Yeah, I had a feeling this would come up.
I don't mean to personally biase but a lot of times ganiists do have to work around problems like this. I've seen them in all shapes and sizes and formats, the purpose towards what I wrote was simply to say that you will need to be able to work with what you got.

I'm also fine with any edits made towards this, I just wished to disclose the information of the program with a bit of more detail towards what everything does. I did make this for anyone who is completely new to the program.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.