Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Valikorlia Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Race Approval

Not too long ago me and PoJo skipped over to Valikorlia as two Zorbies. The community spent the entire time just trying to tell us why Zorbies aren't real creatures, but something like a Vampire, or a 'water nymph' is. I'd like to know what a race needs to have in order to be acceptable to the Valikorlian public.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:43 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Just say it's half vampire half zorbi and they'll **** bricks.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly. Someone go search 'confused with love graal' on Youtube. Me and Rogpog RP'd on Valikorlia and made a video. He was a cat. But that's an okay race.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
Zorbi's should be a universal Graal race. I am not sure, but I think if you go to the Val site you can petition to have them added.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 07-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
Zorbi's should be a universal Graal race. I am not sure, but I think if you go to the Val site you can petition to have them added.
Petition, sweet.
We explained to them that removing Zorbies was removing a piece of Graal itself from Valikorlia, but they consider themselves separate. They just wanna stay under their rock.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
We explained to them that removing Zorbies was removing a piece of Graal itself from Valikorlia, but they consider themselves separate. They just wanna stay under their rock.
They don't care about "removing a piece of Graal" and I wouldn't either if it was on Valikorlia.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
They don't care about "removing a piece of Graal" and I wouldn't either if it was on Valikorlia.
That's my point exactly.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Quote:
That's my point exactly.
Nothing wrong with it.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:25 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
An autonomous robot and an anthropomorphic cat told me my swim bladder concept, which exists in real world fish, would not allow oceanic creatures to exist on land. Meanwhile "hey man you can be a giant frog, but you'd have to 'get in the water every few minutes' to stay alive".
Old 07-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
An autonomous robot and an anthropomorphic cat told me my swim bladder concept, which exists in real world fish, would not allow oceanic creatures to exist on land. Meanwhile "hey man you can be a giant frog, but you'd have to 'get in the water every few minutes' to stay alive".
I don't understand how that would prevent fish from existing on land.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 07-14-2009, 06:09 PM
master of infinite loops
LoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura aboutLoneAngelIbesu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to LoneAngelIbesu
To get a race approved, you must write an approval request. An example page is provided on the official Valikorlia wiki (which I hope I'm allowed to link to; I monitor the wiki pretty regularly, so nothing inappropriate should be found): http://www.valikorlia.com/wiki/Race_Example_Page

This is a category of all the approved races on Valikorlia, though most of them aren't played. Bear in mind that express approval by Roleplaying Administrators may be required to roleplay a certain race: http://www.valikorlia.com/wiki/Category:Races
Old 07-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneAngelIbesu View Post
To get a race approved, you must write an approval request. An example page is provided on the official Valikorlia wiki (which I hope I'm allowed to link to; I monitor the wiki pretty regularly, so nothing inappropriate should be found): http://www.valikorlia.com/wiki/Race_Example_Page

This is a category of all the approved races on Valikorlia, though most of them aren't played. Bear in mind that express approval by Roleplaying Administrators may be required to roleplay a certain race: http://www.valikorlia.com/wiki/Category:Races
So let's say I decide to skip all this. I walk onto Valikorlia wearing head10.png.
What happens?
Old 07-15-2009, 04:06 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So let's say I decide to skip all this. I walk onto Valikorlia wearing head10.png.
What happens?
You get chewed out like you did last time, until we found a fellow believer to chill with.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Zormite
Quote:
You get chewed out like you did last time
I thought we'd keep that secret.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:17 AM
Zodiac-Dev Devolopment
Skatertay is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You get chewed out like you did last time, until we found a fellow believer to chill with.
Wow, that sucks I guess I'll be sticking off of Val for a while, cause I don't know how to set heads.
Closed Thread