Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-31-2009, 04:09 AM
the Professional.
Raelyn will become famous soon enough
Trying to renew gold account.

When I try to go to the website and buy a subscription, it's saying "You must log in to continue." So I log in, and it says "Thank you for logging in Raelyn! Now redirecting to the page you were on."

Then it goes back to the page asking me to log in, and if I click back on the store, it doesn't say "Welcome Raelyn" anymore, it has boxes for me the log in again, and all the subscription packages say "Log in or Create Account".

I have used both Firefox and Internet explorer, and both produce the same result. Somehow, the graal website is logging me in long enough to redirect me, and logging me back out again. I want to renew and play again, but if I can't give cyberjouers my money...

Edit: 20 loopbacks later to the same login page, it finally worked. Nevermind.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:21 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Don't worry ,it happens to all of us... ... ......

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 03-31-2009, 09:39 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Don't worry ,it happens to all of us... ... ......
Not me!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 03-31-2009, 10:26 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Not me!
Nor I, ever. It's a very weird bug.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-31-2009, 02:30 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Which pages (urls) exactly? Or may be do some screenshots, works fine for me x-x
Old 03-31-2009, 02:41 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
it works fine for me, too.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Banned
fragman85 is on a distinguished road
Cookies :o?
Old 04-01-2009, 03:53 AM
the Professional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Which pages (urls) exactly? Or may be do some screenshots, works fine for me x-x
Stefan, I am on a satellite connection from Iraq, it seems to be logging me out as fast as I log in. No matter what page I go to, I just have to keep trying and trying until it works. It's taken me another 20 times logging in to get to my guildCP.

I log in, it redirects, and asks me to log in again, over and over.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:54 AM
the Professional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
Stefan, I am on a satellite connection from Iraq, it seems to be logging me out as fast as I log in. No matter what page I go to, I just have to keep trying and trying until it works. It's taken me another 20 times logging in to get to my guildCP.

I log in, it redirects, and asks me to log in again, over and over.

I was logged in, and tried to click on one of my guilds to load that CP, and this is the result I got.

At this point it has AGAIN logged me out, even though I was coming from a link in my guild CP.

- - - - - - - - - -
Welcome to the GuildCP

ERROR WHILE PROCESSING SUBMISSION:
Sorry, that is not a valid Guild. Please select your Guild from the list below.

GraalOnline Global Guilds are managed via the GuildCP. Members (and Leader) will have access to various guild management tools, as well as a private discussion board.

Below is a list of Guilds you're in.
Please Log In using the 'Members Log In' box on the top of the page.

Note: Click on a Guild to access the Control Panel. A Rank in bold means you are the Guild Leader.
Submit a new guild

You do not meet one of the requirments to make a new guild. Please check that you are not already a leader of a guild (disbanded and suspended guilds are important too) and that your subscription is up to date.
Membership Applications

To join a Guild, check out the Guilds List and click on a Guild to find out more about it. When you find an interesting Guild, fill in the Membership Application form with necessary details. The Guild Leader or 'Recruiters' will then review and approve (or reject) your application.

Summary of your membership applications:
List only visible if you are logged

Note: Click on an application to view details (pop-up). You can also delete the application there.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:44 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Hmmm oddly enough I too am on a satellite internet connection and it doesn't work well for me either.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:36 AM
the Professional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Hmmm oddly enough I too am on a satellite internet connection and it doesn't work well for me either.
I made a video of me trying to get it to work, and was going to upload it, but youtube is down right now.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:34 AM
The Cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
I made a video of me trying to get it to work, and was going to upload it, but youtube is down right now.
Well, the problems you're describing are the same problems I have as well as quite a few other people.

I wonder if satellite connection has anything to do with it though. I wouldn't think so.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:27 PM
The Cat
Bumping this, here is a typical time I have while I'm on the website. Logging in and logging in and logging in.

Video included in zip.

Hope to see this fixed soon it's really hard to do global guilds and stuff when you keep getting logged out. I've tried everything, linux, XP, changing cookie settings, etc. It's not on my end.
Attached Files
File Type: zip loginvid.zip (2.03 MB, 67 views)

Old 05-11-2009, 11:06 PM
The Cat
Bumping this because it just took 20 minutes to do one simple task on the website :|

Old 05-12-2009, 12:15 AM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
Never happened to me, but it has happened to one of my friends. He has to try several times to log onto the website. I'm not sure if he is on satellite connection or not, I'll have to ask.