Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Graal Zone Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Application: Ravenblade1979

I am not exactly one of the older players on zone but have killed my fair share of people. Don't let my pitiful rank fool you. I can be quite cunning and don't care if i get killed 1000 times over. I play for the fun of it. I am mostly applying because I have done projects on other servers and would like a crack at doing some new events for this particular server.

I have seen many ideas presented on the zone forums and feel that most of them are worth time developing. One for example would be the Events World. I can see it having maybe 4 or 5 different maps for different events. I could also see it having what i like to call a "Grand Prix" circuit where the winner with the most points would win a good weapon and for a extended period of time.

I am quite good with coming up with new ideas for events. I usually play around with them to see how many variations i can get but generally end up with something good.

I also would like to redo Iricia to make a pure bunker wars event.

Experience: Graal Kingdoms: Zormite LAT, I have started a couple of projects that i unfortunatly can't finish (email me or forum pm me or even pm me in game for details), I am also a Events Master on that same server.

On another server (World of Dreams (it was called at one point)). I was LATing an island as well as interior levels.

Additionally I have had numerous offers to take up the position of LAT Admin on another server but turned them down cold because i had some other stuff going on.

If you have any questions feel to contact me via forum pm or my email, [email protected]

Thanks!

- Ravenblade
Old 01-23-2008, 12:40 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
I vote yes.
I've seen his stuff and I like them. He's a great Leveller (besides BI, he couldn't finish, I presume?) a nd would do great

Switch (Events Team/FAQ/Gani)
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
His ideas are very good, I don't know about his dev work though (haven't seen).

I don't think this is a voting thing though xd
Old 01-23-2008, 01:45 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
His ideas are very good, I don't know about his dev work though (haven't seen).

Shh, go with the GK style
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
Quote:
People can give 'support'. Even though not much will be done with that, it can make your application more positive, it's never bad to hear other players oppinions.

Though for questions, go to Q&A or read the Application 'form' I made.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
I've seen his stuff and I like them. He's a great Leveller
Not to steal Ravens thunder or anything. But he didn't do all the levels there Just the gmap and a dinner place I think Felix done the cannon shop. Well, the floor atleast. And to be honest I don't think his levels are really that great, no offense Raven. They are good just nothing special.

But anyway, This is about Ravens talents. I think he's got some good ideas so he'd be good for the job. And I'd like to see what he can do when he gets hold of the Zone tileset.

Last edited by Gothika; 01-23-2008 at 05:53 PM..
Old 01-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Rave' is seriously a good guy, his events on gk are always cool and entertaining.
I haven't seen many of his levels, but when he was Kingdoms Lat on Gk, theyll be okay most likely

pro.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:07 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Although Raven is pretty damn annoying sometimes, his event leading skills are superb. I 'vote' for him ;P
Old 01-23-2008, 05:36 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
His event leading skills are not superb at all, he is emotionally unstable, immature, amateur and cannot do dev work. The little dev work he's done on GK expresses extreme amateurism and I don't think that's something Zone needs. He is two-faced and corrupt, hiring is definitely a bad idea.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Tig if you can't post a single good thing about someone then please stop posting at all. I am sick and tired of your attitude. You think your better then everyone else. Your not dude. Don't come on to say negative things about someone for a server that you yourself haven't even worked on.

Two faced and corrupt....really I think I would like to discuss with bjorn your recent transactions with a certain someone from GK (i won't name the person out of respect). How about you bugging that person to buy more stuff from you. Your higher staff and you call me corrupt. Look at what your doing. Shall I post that screenshot of what you said to me yesterday. I didn't accuse you of stealing the stuff. I said you were going through the chests and mine carts. Fenix is the one who asked you if you took stuff.

And for the record (as I told SN) I just applied for the hell of it. Not really expecting to get the job.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Tig if you can't post a single good thing about someone then please stop posting at all.
Bad comments are equally as important as good comments to the person looking to employ someone.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
Bad comments are equally as important as good comments to the person looking to employ someone.
True, but Tig took it a little bit beyond that. I think they've got some kind of grudge, because as Raven's employer on Zone I can tell you I'm very satisfied with the work he does and have had no problem with him to date.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Global News Team
Quote:
True, but Tig took it a little bit beyond that. I think they've got some kind of grudge.
They do have a lot of history on Graal Kingdoms. They've never got along. So naturally Tig is looking to shoot Raven down anytime he can.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:30 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
They do have a lot of history on Graal Kingdoms. They've never got along. So naturally Tig is looking to shoot Raven down anytime he can.
Grudge or not ( I don't hold grudges ), if he didn't do things wrong I would have no reason to "shoot him down."

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Global News Team
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Grudge or not ( I don't hold grudges ), if he didn't do things wrong I would have no reason to "shoot him down."
I'm not denieing that he makes mistakes. But you always pounce on every mistake he does make.

Closed Thread