Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-20-2007, 04:19 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Black boxes on graphics

The baddies on Zodiac turn into black boxes. This just started happening with this last update, and it has never happened to me before.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blackboxes.png
Views:	559
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	42124  
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-20-2007, 04:21 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
To me it just looks loike you put them there
Seriously it does D:
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:07 AM
Misoneism is on a distinguished road
Ever since the update a number of image transparency has been messed up, alot of graphics on other servers that were fine are now encased in black. Happends to me too, so it's not just a one time thing.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:14 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Happens to the elves when they teleport too, it's supposed to be some kind of transparency/slight effect I believe but its a black box now...
Old 07-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Any simple way to see those monsters? I have not seen any strange things when walking around on Zodiac or the dungeons.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
The elf version below...

To be more detailed, when the elf teleports you can see the light effect but the moment the elf moves towards you after teleporting it appears black like that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	black.png
Views:	540
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	42135  
Old 07-20-2007, 12:23 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I have checked the problem, it's a bug in the scripts. The new version allows negative alpha values, to make it possible to combine effects (making player alpha-transparent etc.) But some scripts never check if the alpha is below 0 and then mess things up. I have fixed the elven trail effect (yen-effect-trail.gani).
Old 07-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Elves are fixed.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I have checked the problem, it's a bug in the scripts. The new version allows negative alpha values, to make it possible to combine effects (making player alpha-transparent etc.) But some scripts never check if the alpha is below 0 and then mess things up. I have fixed the elven trail effect (yen-effect-trail.gani).
No more black boxes.
Thank you
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST

Last edited by Darlene159; 07-20-2007 at 04:32 PM..