Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 08:23 AM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
Post Support center & Vbulletin licence

I have heard a few rumours so let's speak about them:

1) Personal information could have been stolen from Cyberjoueurs support center:

Support center has been unavailable because the installation script was left by mistake after upgrading the support center. Some dumb people have used this mistake to reinstall support center and display messages. The computer has not been hacked neither the database so no information has been stolen.

2) We have no licence to run Vbulletin:

We have bought Vbulletin licence in 2001 and paid each year for upgrades. A few years ago the same dumb people tricked the vbulletin support team to steal our licence. After calling Vbulletin they decided to give us a new licence number/password and make the old one inactive.

Back in 2007 the dumb people tricked again the vbulletin support team saying they have forgotten the new vbulletin number/password used by this forum. This time the Vbulletin support team didn’t give them the new licence number but replied that the old licence is inactive.

Then the dumb people used this reply from Vbulletin team to spread the false rumour about our Vbulletin licence.

3) What can we do against rumors and dumb people:

Let's just ignore them and report everything to police, we have name / address of these people so one day or another they will have someone ringing at home 6AM and they should not be surprised if this is a police officer.

Thread closed, i don't want threads to be reopened about these issues or anything related to this dumb people. If you want information to be forwarded to police (Trojan, hacking...), PM me with detailed information, i will tell you what to do to report to your local police we have contact with police also so we will report them.
Closed Thread