Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Guild Life
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-07-2007, 09:25 AM
dmhabe is on a distinguished road
Guild Hall of Fame?

There should be something like that on Graal, like an official Graal Guild Hall of fame, i think it would be a cool idea instead of just letting the old legendary guilds die out and be forgotten
Old 07-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhabe View Post
There should be something like that on Graal, like an official Graal Guild Hall of fame, i think it would be a cool idea instead of just letting the old legendary guilds die out and be forgotten
They should have a server called "Guild Wars". It should have different classes. Like Mage, Warrior, Priest, Ranger... And they should be an RPG and PvP mode. There should be a level system on each, but the PvP mode should automatically set you to the maximum level (30), and there should be a way to get certain items from RPG mode and be able to use them in PvP mode... x.x

And on this server there can be a guild hall of fame.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:28 AM
unsoundness
Ibonic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziro_of_the_Turks View Post
They should have a server called "Guild Wars". It should have different classes. Like Mage, Warrior, Priest, Ranger... And they should be an RPG and PvP mode. There should be a level system on each, but the PvP mode should automatically set you to the maximum level (30), and there should be a way to get certain items from RPG mode and be able to use them in PvP mode... x.x

And on this server there can be a guild hall of fame.
Sounds just like a certain game to me
Old 07-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Yeah... I supposed my post did seem entirely like a joke, and most of it was.

But I still stick with the idea of there being a server, but just not one based off of another game.

I guess a big part of the server would be for players to get together and battle eachother, but I'm afraid of this ending up in classic-style only battling, but with how there's so many different servers, I think there should be more to it than that. I mean there's so many different types of servers now- GK, Zone, Era, Ol' West, Atexia, and so forth... Some of these look nothing like classisc Graal. But I guess classic-style fighting would have to remain at the center of things.

Oh, and your guild hall of fame idea should be like a main level in this server.
I guess that would have to be made up of several levels though....