Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Era Developer
Bl0nkt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bl0nkt
The Era vs. GX Thread

It's about time we settle this here and now. Don't close this thread. Don't delete any bashing posts from playerworld to playerworld.

As many of you may know, I no longer work for Era. That makes me non-biased on a large scale.

I favor Era, simply because of its classiness, and former-responsible state. However, now Era has slipped into a never ending loop of suck on the managers' parts. Alec, you gave Jen, a PR -> GP a position as the Business Admin. She has no development experience and you put her in charge of a large segment of development as a whole. Caramel and Jen both have set attributes with their stay of less than 6 months, while I've been working on Era since two months before two Christmases ago. You're giving power to the wrong people. Is it really your goal to make Era a cute rainbow of menstrual power? Think it over. I wouldn't say firing me was the best solution either.

GX - Development is greatly needed, AS WELL AS NEW, ORIGINAL CONTENT. Saying you're original because you changed a gun's name from handgun to beretta isn't clever or bewildering. Dying and going to a hospital is not an epic idea. Taking another server's tileset (which I felt was going farther than any other server apart from Zenkou) was a bad idea. Kuji is probably the only sufficient developer on GX. However, he should lose that title ever hiring someone as low-minded as K0rupt_ed. Shame.

Actually, shame on both of you. Patooee.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:31 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Woah, Hachi's left?
Simple, give Era to someone that actually deserves it? Who might that be? Well, we all know it's the german's that will dominate this earth one day, let's start now. Smu, you IPod loving hippy <3
Old 10-24-2006, 09:36 PM
Banned
KuJi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
Pff... I hope you are ready to get bashed until your dead.. should go post it in the Death thread in NGR..

Anyway, GX has like 5 guns.. we dont concentrate on guns we concentrate on development that isn't going to end up in shooting each other for life over and over until your fingers hurt. I have been setting up an economy, adding new things for communication, working on cars (w/ the ability to store up to 5 items in the trunk), aswell as the ability to buy a house (not done JUST yet but we have several houses being made on a seperate island by Drastic).

Also.. for the billionth time.. I did NOT ask for the tileset, or say anything to do w/ Icarus AT ALL. Sage and Gman DONATED IT and said I should use it so it doesn't goto waste. Clarify it with them if you want. ****.

Anyway, if this is a cry because your fired from Era... take it like a man. You were the corrupt-est kid ever on Era.. and yes I agree Jen nor Caramel should have such rights but hey.. Alec likes his gals. And yeah, Era is pretty much dead.

But hey, in GX's current state of private and Era's on public, at least we are on the same floor as them. Thanks.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
I really hate Era now, the last time i liked it was when rick or andrew were last managers. Then it lost its nice professional feel, plus the levels look horrible now.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I really hate Era now, the last time i liked it was when rick or andrew were last managers. Then it lost its nice professional feel, plus the levels look horrible now.
True.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Lat.. Bleh
k0rupt_ed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl0nkt View Post
Kuji is probably the only sufficient developer on GX. However, he should lose that title ever hiring someone as low-minded as K0rupt_ed. Shame.

Actually, shame on both of you. Patooee.
Please get real.. stop trying to bite off more than you can chew, you know nothing.

Old 10-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Banned
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0rupt_ed View Post
Please get real.. stop trying to bite off more than you can chew, you know nothing.
He shoudl also note that developing has nothing to do with who I hire.. expecially to the point that you are the most working staff anyway z.z
Old 10-24-2006, 10:25 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
If Era didn't have the Morano Family I wouldn't even play it.

Also GX is more attractive GFX wise but it's tileset and the way things are hooked up is straight from Era, like most modern servers.

If I was an Eraqi I'd post something like this:

Era is the daddy of all modern servers. If you want to rival it, you're gonna have to try to beat your daddy. Son.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:27 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Era is the daddy of all modern servers. If you want to rival it, you're gonna have to try to beat your daddy. Son.
Won't be hard, father.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
i think if the management on Era was fixed then there would be a bigger rivalry between the two servers.

The GX team is fine as it is and are developing well.
But Era has defernately gone downhill, id like to see andrew has manager again. He even made a great new system for Era that really made the gameplay awesome.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Lat.. Bleh
k0rupt_ed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
If Era didn't have the Morano Family I wouldn't even play it.

Also GX is more attractive GFX wise but it's tileset and the way things are hooked up is straight from Era, like most modern servers.

If I was an Eraqi I'd post something like this:

*pulls out the bat* Hi daddy

Old 10-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Era Developer
Bl0nkt will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Bl0nkt
I didn't quit, Andy. I was fired for inactivity considering I'm fed up with some of these decisions. I'm not complaining, Kuji, as I've never even contacted anyone about getting rehired yet. Era has gone in the wrong direction. And it didn't start now. Andy made an ass load of mistakes and made the server too unserious. This goes for Smu as well.

If I were to have ever gotten manager I'd turn that around rather damn quickly.

Anyway, I never said I hate GX. I just have a lot to complain about. Contact me through a PM or something and we can discuss, Kuji.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:18 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Banned
Quote:
Anyway, I never said I hate GX. I just have a lot to complain about. Contact me through a PM or something and we can discuss, Kuji.
Aim / msn =!
Old 10-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Don't close this thread. Don't delete any bashing posts from playerworld to playerworld.
And let you break the forum rules? I don't think you are exempt from the rules because you say so, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Forum Rules
f) Do not make threads to bash a playerworld, or players and/or staff. If you have a problem you wish to report please contact a member of the Playerworld Administration. If you have a problem that can be sorted out locally (jails, scams, some bans etc... please contact a staff member on the playerworld first)
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread