Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-11-2006, 04:43 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Account blocked? (formally named "lel?")

why is my account blocked when I haven't logged onto graal for like 50000 years :x?

that gotta suckz, kinda funny tho, says it wants me to change my password for security reasons, that email I use have been disabled since 2002

edit:

DARLENE I just said, my email got disabled back at 2002 but i've never had to change my password rly, but now u guys gotta start messin around, god dam and i dont even remember my god damn paypal account, y graalonline start messing around with my pass, gonna shot unixmad

Last edited by syltburk; 10-11-2006 at 04:54 PM..
Old 10-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by syltburk View Post
why is my account blocked when I haven't logged onto graal for like 50000 years :x?

that gotta suckz
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=68972
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-11-2006, 05:06 PM
the Professional.
Raelyn will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Darlene, I have some 5 or 6 ex-gold/vip accounts, and I only have the paypal ID from my "Raelyn" account.

Graal seriously needs to revise the way they are handling accounts, people lose email accounts like left socks, tying them as such is rediculous. Most MMORPGs use a system of accounts that are unseen to other players, meaning they are incredibly less likely to be stolen. Because once you log into your account, you select your "player name" or "character name". No one else knows your account name..

Sadly, it's much to late to implement a system like this.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:16 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
Darlene, I have some 5 or 6 ex-gold/vip accounts, and I only have the paypal ID from my "Raelyn" account.

Graal seriously needs to revise the way they are handling accounts, people lose email accounts like left socks, tying them as such is rediculous. Most MMORPGs use a system of accounts that are unseen to other players, meaning they are incredibly less likely to be stolen. Because once you log into your account, you select your "player name" or "character name". No one else knows your account name..

They provide you with a paypal ID, which they ask that you print out, and store it in a safe place. That isn't much to ask, unless you're asking for a situation where you can recover neither. Maybe allowing you to change your password with your account name and paypal ID, sent to an e-mail of your choice would work.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post

If they were all gotten through Paypal, you can go into your paypal history to retrieve the paypal ID numbers.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Administrator
Quote:
edit:

DARLENE I just said, my email got disabled back at 2002 but i've never had to change my password rly, but now u guys gotta start messin around, god dam and i dont even remember my god damn paypal account, y graalonline start messing around with my pass, gonna shot unixmad
If you cannot access your paypal account, you need to contact them (paypal).
You can make a support ticket (Graalonline), and explain the situation, someone might be able to help you through there.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
And if you dont know the URL to the support site, its http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
And if you dont know the URL to the support site, its http://support.cyberjoueurs.com/
Yes, sorry. I meant to include in my post that the link was in my signature
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Wow Darlene, way to moderate in all the wrong ways... Why did you just delete my reply? All I was doing was pointing things out about the thread. I didn't know that was also against the rules...

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 10-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Script-fu
Skyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud ofSkyld has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Skyld
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias View Post
Wow Darlene, way to moderate in all the wrong ways... Why did you just delete my reply? All I was doing was pointing things out about the thread. I didn't know that was also against the rules...
There is a thread in the main forum for discussion on what you think is appropriate moderation. Go and put your comment there instead of spamming other forums with them.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:21 PM
shutup ctrl+s
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Rofl im not contacting any damn paypal, im gonna deal with it by not playing,

my password hasn't been stolen since I created this account and I'm pretty damn sure it won't be.
this is just bull****

and FYI, i've never made a support ticket cause I haven't been stupid enough to do anything wrong, unixmad can come here like a man imo
Old 10-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Got Milk?
WarLord2004 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I got a bad feeling about this. Especially with the bird nose dude.

Old 10-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Rofl im not contacting any damn paypal, im gonna deal with it by not playing,

my password hasn't been stolen since I created this account and I'm pretty damn sure it won't be.
this is just bull****
Did anyone tell you it was stolen? No, alot of Graal accounts were compomised and had to be banned for security reasons. They get unbanned automaticly once you change password.

Maybe it didnt work out well for you, but the situation couldnt have been handled any better then it was.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-11-2006, 09:36 PM
shutup ctrl+s
yeah well im at least able to post here cause no where in hell i will contact paypal and go through alot of crap because graalonline can't keep their security up.

but yeah, its graal, nothings rly proffesional here so what can you expect
Old 10-11-2006, 10:07 PM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
There is a thread in the main forum for discussion on what you think is appropriate moderation. Go and put your comment there instead of spamming other forums with them.
I hardly think that what he said could be considered spam.

Anyway, as for the topic at hand:

I've recovered 2-3 accounts where I lost the e-mail and didn't have the paypal ID. The only way to do it is to have a boat-load of information on the account.

If you know a few of the following things about your account, it helps a lot in the retrieval:

Former ISP[s]
Current ISP
Former Guilds
Current Guilds
Hours on Servers
ETC.

There are many boxes you can fill out in the support ticket when you submit one for an account problem, and Ibonic does a pretty good job of taking care of it, although it may take a few days.