Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Wolfey Xanadu
Wolfey will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Wolfeys 35th idea

Ok since last october i have been observing a lot of player worlds and closly watching zone i have came up with a lot of ideas, yes it will take a lot of work for some but it will be worth it if it is done correctly please do not post a reply if you havent READ THIS WHOLE THREAD

Any way here are my ideas i will post gfx and levels if there are enough people who support these ideas.

1) I have been talking with a lot of Generals on this game and i got 90% of them to agree with this idea.
On your profile on zone (right Click player) by General Rank there will be a star by it for Generals onley as you will see by this chart below

90k exp = 1 star
100k exp= 2 stars
125k exp= 3 stars
135k exp= 4 stars
150k exp= 5 stars

the stars will be small when u get to five there will be 1 star in the middle and 4 around it the purpose of this is to make Generals Look more Like Generals.

2) Moon Planet
When you walk on this planet you will go bout 2 tiles high then back down to the ground for every step
there will be Craters which will act as Bunkers
Meteorites will hit the moon and if you get hit by 1 you loose 25 hp
You will see the sky and the deathmatch planet (it looks like earth)
THERE IS NO AIR IN SPACE so you have to buy a Space Helmet which will be bout 500 dollars nothing to much for something real simple
the vehicles will be Moon Rovers
You can send Probes around the planet to spy on players probes cost 600 dollars a piece but can onley be used by scouts
the classes will be as followed

Commando
Sapper
Scout
Heavy Infan,
Light Infan.
Defender
Dark Powers

there will be BADDIES on this planet there health is 30 hp they use the dark power gun they are reguler size and will eb all green with black coat pants and sleeves

the object is to conquer the planet
white flags on this planet meen you serender and if you get 55% of the other team to serender then your team wins.
If you die then you dont count in that percentage.

3)the gun you see on Ircia drop ship put it on Both HQs in Ircia as a anti lame protection :P

4)Bike Bomb
all bikes will have this on ircia
when you get neer to a player can click P on ur keyboard and it will kill you and anyone close to the bike within a 5 tile radius but if you destroy the bike then you die from the explosion (0hp left on the bike and ur on it) this keeps the biek fair and not over powerd

5) Spike Pit
this is a weapon that onley Defenders can use
when you lay it down it goes invisible like the land mine
but if a enemy steps on it they wil ldie (if you fall on sharp metal spike you will die)
they cost 60 dollars a pice but you can onley use 10 at a time

6)on the map on ircia when you click m
put small red dots were the enemy is and green were ur team is it will show the whole ircia map other words make the mini map on ircia the GMAP xD

Retired Developer

Last edited by Wolfey; 09-10-2006 at 02:56 PM..
Old 09-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
basicly all agreed
Old 09-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Banned
invaderzim66889 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfey
2) Moon Planet
When you walk on this planet you will go bout 2 tiles high then back down to the ground for every step
Causing lag. z-z
The rest of that planet seems a little too complex. I really like the NPC idea. A lot. Like, more than as friend.
I also like the mini map on all planets (if I recall that's what you said x-x) especially Wild Cross ^-^
Love it.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:14 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
LOL PLAYUERS = LAG LOL NPCZC = LAG

god shut up and stop calling everything LAG.

First off new worlds don't lag overworlds, second adding a huge flashing light doesn't add LAG it just makes your FPS DROP A LITTLE.

A movement system (going 2 tiles up) DOES NOT CAUSE LAG SHUT UP. I'm so tired of people randomly bull****ting their asses off, specially on zone of all places. LOL DAT GUN WIL CAUZ LAG PLZ STOP USING IT!!!

Sure it may cause A LITTLE LAG but nothing noticeable let alone something to complain about.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:20 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
LOL PLAYUERS = LAG LOL NPCZC = LAG

god shut up and stop calling everything LAG.

First off new worlds don't lag overworlds, second adding a huge flashing light doesn't add LAG it just makes your FPS DROP A LITTLE.

A movement system (going 2 tiles up) DOES NOT CAUSE LAG SHUT UP. I'm so tired of people randomly bull****ting their asses off, specially on zone of all places. LOL DAT GUN WIL CAUZ LAG PLZ STOP USING IT!!!

Sure it may cause A LITTLE LAG but nothing noticeable let alone something to complain about.
Lagger.

Everything is fine except for the spike pit. Like Cronosaur here said, movement systems do not lag you. Or anything else he suggested.
Oh yeah, don't like spike pit because it's way too lame. Sorry.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Odolwa
Stone_Tower is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfey
stuff
Very good ideas, my favorite one is the Moon Planet. I could script that out if they would hire me or if they would just let me add it to Zone. Im not so sure what tiles Zone would use for the level, maybe someone could create a new tileset. (Addition to the already good Zone tileset)

Last edited by Sam; 09-10-2006 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: cut large posts when quoting
Old 09-10-2006, 01:17 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
if you want want ot be an et send vulcan or stefan an forum pm otherwise don't post about being staff on zone. Hint: Don't say you want to be staff thats how you get to be staff
Old 09-10-2006, 01:23 AM
Odolwa
Stone_Tower is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000
if you want want ot be an et send vulcan or stefan an forum pm otherwise don't post about being staff on zone. Hint: Don't say you want to be staff thats how you get to be staff
I said if they would hire me because I can script out the planet.......I do want a job but I never said hire me, I said if they would.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:29 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
my bad i jsu read the thread you posted on about the schedule
Old 09-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Some VERY good ideas here...