Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Do you think I should continue?
Yes! 8 40.00%
Maybe. 4 20.00%
No. 8 40.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2006, 06:04 AM
Finished
PaperMario is on a distinguished road
Strategy Guide.

Hato here. I've played Zone for a while, and i've gotten to know everyone, people who I like, some I don't. But, i've had a lot of fun on Zone. I have decided to possibly type a "Strategy Guide" for Zone, including tips for laming on Iricia, etc. Here's a sample.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this section, there is info for both Sweep Fleet and Storm Riders.

Sweep Fleet
------------

1. Base Capturing
--------------------
Ah, Sweep Fleet. Known as one of the two teams on the planet Iricia, Sweep Fleet is just a team. The base that is setup when you enter the portal for Sweep Fleet (Located in the Northwest corner of the dropship) is set up differently than the Storm Riders base. Bases that Sweep Fleet should go for first, are probably bases 1 and 5. They're the closest. To get there faster, use a speeder bike, located North of the base, and left of the base. Also, 4 is optional. If you are planning to get 4, the quickest way to capture it is to get a person with a Jetpack. Also, 3 is useful to grab if you have a jetpack.
For 2, Storm Riders may get to it first, but you might as well try. Use a speeder bike to get there efficiently.

2. Base Laming
---------------------
Now, for my personal favorite thing to do on Iricia, is Base Laming. Base Laming is simple; You go over to the enemy's HQ, and kill people as they enter the battlefield. Weapons such as Ap-Pirces and other pistols, are not as efficient as Rifles, or Heavy weapons. Also, mortars are effective as well. First, take a speeder bike over to the Storm Riders HQ. You should bring a person who is the medic class, or you can Cookies and Medpacks. You can buy them from Tir Rod, the trader, in any of the dropships. Bring along other people, they can save you if you are in danger. Basically, you can kill people until you die. It's fun, give it a try. It's a decent way to make money, and a great way to get a bounty.

Some of that so far, hope you guys like it. Feel free to post your thoughts on it so far, if you think I should continue, etc.

-Hato.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Teaching how to lame = Bad.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Huwa no its not D= the newbies have a chance to win if they lame! and yes contuine with the Thread hato

Last edited by dude2020; 09-06-2006 at 10:32 PM..
Old 09-06-2006, 09:39 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Should have put ARCTICMAPLOL on top...Zone isn't all about arctic you know.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
Should have put ARCTICMAPLOL on top...Zone isn't all about arctic you know.
mostly yes it is...its the most popular planet (besdies Dm when Events are going then it keeps up with it)
Old 09-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020
mostly yes it is...its the most popular planet (besdies Dm when Events are going then it keeps up with it)
Do you have to respond to all my posts with the most stupid ass comments ever? It doesn't matter if it's the most popular, it's still not Zone itself. As a matter of fact it isn't even one of the three original maps (Alpha, CTF, and something else).
Old 09-06-2006, 10:19 PM
I'ma Pimp Toast!!
Leoxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Leoxx
ok heres my opinion.
i agree with crono, but i think the guide is a good idea.
lets say instead of saying, "How To Base Lame", why dont u say "How To Stop Getting Base Lamed", do yall get wat im saying?
instead of teaching how to lame, tell them good strategies.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Finished
PaperMario is on a distinguished road
Good idea. Thanks everyone, I still want to know If I should continue, however.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:22 PM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
Do you have to respond to all my posts with the most stupid ass comments ever? It doesn't matter if it's the most popular, it's still not Zone itself. As a matter of fact it isn't even one of the three original maps (Alpha, CTF, and something else).
and that somthign else is iricia z.z
Old 09-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Quote:
and that somthign else is iricia z.z
No it isn't you dumb****.

As a matter of fact I'm beginning to suspect Bloo Kat Zone only had DM and CTF.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:27 PM
I'ma Pimp Toast!!
Leoxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Leoxx
is neone else but me and mario talking about the guide?
Old 09-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Führer Glazey
Quote:
No it isn't you dumb****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark910fromaoldthread
Irica is a 'Domination' mode, with 2 teams. Select the team and class you wish to have, then you can enter the cold snowy plains of Irica. In this mode you need to work as a team to take over all 5 bases. But watch out, if you leave a base unguarded, the other team may take it! In this mode you can also make use of the hover bikes to get around quickly.

.:Teams:.
Storm Raiders Sweep Fleet
if im correct That thread was made when Zone went gold and im sure its it =/ but w/e m soruces are limted
Old 09-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
if im correct That thread was made when Zone went gold and im sure its it =/ but w/e m soruces are limted
Then it's Stefan's gold, not bloo kat's. Bloo Kat's Zone was when it was hosted.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure it also had alpha or the planet the brought back. (Not CTF)

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 09-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Yeah except for that's not THE ORIGINAL ZONE hence why I was talking about the ORIGINAL maps.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:30 AM
killer_dog10 is on a distinguished road
Funny thing is that base laming comes natural to noobs. Anyways I dont mind base lamers because it means that I can get a good bounty(don't care much for kills\deaths stats since mines so bad anyways).
Closed Thread