Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What should Era Staff do?
Destroy Terisu 12 26.09%
Resell/auction all businesses 5 10.87%
Destroy Ninja (Worthless 'business') 5 10.87%
Give Terisu more stuff ( most likely Terisu will pick this option ) 4 8.70%
Start equalling out the other Gangs. 20 43.48%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Banned
KuJi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
One simple.. question

How much more of an advantage does Terisu need to equal other gangs?
I am fine w/ this katana and all.. my axe is superior to that.

But what about businesses?

Staff - Like PPA... all higherups are staff or have been staff in the past. Meaning they get more and more..

Ninja - Does this serve ANY PURPOSE at all then to give Smu's friends more advantage over players? Those shurikens things.. 9 dmg... 4 directions at once.. are you kidding me? Bow.. laming in spar arena (maverick.. and others). 75% of the members is Terisu.. I guess you have an exception for Maverick and 2 LC members (tph and guardzero or something)

Dairy Hut - Daisetsu owns Dairy Hut. Free cheese for all terisu members. Every terisu member has a job here and anytime they want can get free cheese. The owner Daisetsu is in Terisu.. another advantage.

Dippin Donuts - Geo owns DD. Free donuts. Everyone in Cassini has access to here. Everyone in Cassini is also in Terisu including Geo. Free donuts for Terisu.. o joy.

I am just wondering.. is there any plans to release a Terisu Hammer which basically lists all the gangs and deletes the levels when the weapon is fired?

Honestly.. does Terisu need these advantages to be 'equivilent' to other gangs?

*Edit* I get it.. about Ninja. Not only is majority Terisu members in it.. they wanna equal it out by giving every GANG LEADER a job in Ninja.. nice. That sure equals it out? *Edit*
Old 06-21-2006, 09:04 AM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuJi
Staff - Like PPA... all higherups are staff or have been staff in the past. Meaning they get more and more..

Ninja - Does this serve ANY PURPOSE at all then to give Smu's friends more advantage over players? Those shurikens things.. 9 dmg... 4 directions at once.. are you kidding me? Bow.. laming in spar arena (maverick.. and others). 75% of the members is Terisu.. I guess you have an exception for Maverick and 2 LC members (tph and guardzero or something)

Dairy Hut - Daisetsu owns Dairy Hut. Free cheese for all terisu members. Every terisu member has a job here and anytime they want can get free cheese. The owner Daisetsu is in Terisu.. another advantage.

Dippin Donuts - Geo owns DD. Free donuts. Everyone in Cassini has access to here. Everyone in Cassini is also in Terisu including Geo. Free donuts for Terisu.. o joy.

I am just wondering.. is there any plans to release a Terisu Hammer which basically lists all the gangs and deletes the levels when the weapon is fired?

Honestly.. does Terisu need these advantages to be 'equivilent' to other gangs?
You're just whining because you cant get in Ninja. It's hard work to get to the point where you can buy shurikens, and they're 11g each btw, so we're basically throwing out 44g each time we use it.

To my knowledge, only 5 Terisu members out of 32 are hired at DH.

3 non-Cassini Terisu are hired at DD, including myself.

There's 2 legit bows in existance, Maverick has every right to use the bow's unique trait to his advantage.

And, if you want Ninja deleted so bad, PPA will have to go too, as it's the opposite of Ninja, and thus is completely useless. Then again, your amazing logic would determine something you'll never achieve worthless, would it not?

Hey cool, we get strong, strong weapons with ammo so expensive one shot would buy a box of ordinary ammo, and you tell us that we need to be deleted? Pssh. I think that's balanced.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.

Last edited by Raeiphon; 06-21-2006 at 02:16 PM..
Old 06-21-2006, 09:25 AM
Banned
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon
You're just whining because you cant get in Ninja. It's hard work to get to the point where you can buy shurikens, and they're 11g each btw, so we're basically throwing out 44g each time we use it.

To my knowledge, only 5 Terisu members out of 32 are hired at DH.

3 non-Cassini Terisu are hired at DD, including myself.

There's 2 legit bows in existance, Maverick has every right to use the bow's unique trait to his advantage.
Yes I wanna get in Ninja so bad.. how about its just deleted? huh?

Why does all the biz's for food went to someone in Terisu??

There is not 2. Smu, Maverick, TpH as far as I know have them.

Maverick laming people while hes in spar should be jailed.. corrupt kid.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:14 PM
I never asked for this.
Because we're large, and we happen to come across people interested in joining that have these buisnesses.

Smu can spawn them. He doesnt count. Maverick and TpH are the only LEGIT, nonstaff holders of the Bow. The arrows are also 22$ a pop.

Um, no? They can move away, like, out of the bow's range?

Old 06-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Banned
Quote:
Because we're large, and we happen to come across people interested in joining that have these buisnesses.

Smu can spawn them. He doesnt count. Maverick and TpH are the only LEGIT, nonstaff holders of the Bow. The arrows are also 22$ a pop.

Um, no? They can move away, like, out of the bow's range?
So he should be allowed to lame people over the walls in complex w/ a bow? Totally legit? In a weps-disabled area? huh?
Old 06-21-2006, 08:53 PM
YG!
Kenshin851 is on a distinguished road
Since we're talking about food I should be the owner of Speedy Pizza as I was the owners good friend who hasn't returned to era. :P

And Katanas or Shurikens going public wouldn't hurt I know the Katanas definantly won't go public but at least make them buyable with EC... And the Shurikens what harm can that do?

About what Maverick does in the spars.. I do that too because its funny lmao. Why don't you just move out of the door way. I almost died one time because I forgot to get out of the door way lol. It might not be the same way of laming but hey its laming. And if your sick of him laming you over the wall then get in and kill him..
Old 06-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin851
Since we're talking about food I should be the owner of Speedy Pizza as I was the owners good friend who hasn't returned to era. :P

And Katanas or Shurikens going public wouldn't hurt I know the Katanas definantly won't go public but at least make them buyable with EC... And the Shurikens what harm can that do?

About what Maverick does in the spars.. I do that too because its funny lmao. Why don't you just move out of the door way. I almost died one time because I forgot to get out of the door way lol. It might not be the same way of laming but hey its laming. And if your sick of him laming you over the wall then get in and kill him..
There was someone else in there...
Old 06-21-2006, 11:28 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Shooting the bow when people are watching a spar and laming them where they CANNOT fight back. (Not becuse of the wall but becuse in that part of the spar area they cannot shoot) Seems like a glitch and ontop of that Hachi and Chris say it should be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
I agree with the shooting arrows at people trying to watch. I'll see what we can do to fix that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl0nkt
How about we finally set up a system to keep segments of a level nopk? I'll research it if you let me.

In short get off Mavricks nuts.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:44 AM
I never asked for this.
It's not a glitch, it's the advantage of .002% of the Era population has. And another thing which you'll never get.

Katanas? EC? They're a gang weapon you retard. Hey cool, let's make all gang weapons purchasable for EC! Woo! No.

Shurikens are a Ninja weapon, and probably one of the best we have - and the trademark we use for getting the job done so quickly.

You're all whiners. I have valid points to nullify anything you can argue against me, besides the Bow point, which is being fixed.

Old 06-22-2006, 07:46 AM
Lat.. Bleh
k0rupt_ed is on a distinguished road
Anyone else notice that this forum/server is starting to get rouph? Seems like everyone hates each other..

Old 06-22-2006, 08:20 AM
I never asked for this.
I'm just goddamn tired of the PM's/forum messages that scream "OMGWTFZHSLJSKFTERRISUXXORUTPTT!" when we work so goddamn hard for what we have.

Old 06-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Super Villain
ViCtOrEhEhEh is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ViCtOrEhEhEh
What the hell does Ninja do? Its just a rip of PPA. Bounty Hunter is a rip of PPA too. Ninja is just a group of staff suckups and 1 staff member. The ones who suck up the most get better stuff (Maverick). Also that ".002%" is pretty big because 2 people having a very big advantage with only 100 people playing on the server is alot. Also its 2%. Sorry bud. Also, stop sucking up to staff sucker uppers (Maverick) and stop sucking up to staff. So Maverick is glitch abusing twice, still not jailed. Staff, get off your asses.

*Contacts*
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: Albo Playah
Old 06-22-2006, 07:02 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
It's not a glitch, it's the advantage of .002% of the Era population has. And another thing which you'll never get.

Katanas? EC? They're a gang weapon you retard. Hey cool, let's make all gang weapons purchasable for EC! Woo! No.

Shurikens are a Ninja weapon, and probably one of the best we have - and the trademark we use for getting the job done so quickly.

You're all whiners. I have valid points to nullify anything you can argue against me, besides the Bow point, which is being fixed.

Which you still are trying to defend

If its not a glitch how come there fixing it....Dont staff fix well you know...Glitches?
Old 06-22-2006, 09:00 PM
YG!
Kenshin851 is on a distinguished road
Heh, you're a *******. Katanas were going to be released as EC rewards already. But then Terisu came along. That's why I brought that up.

For everyone else. We've tried to make a non-corrupt Era. That was Jenn's Era. And it was ***. Therefore the more corrupt era is, the more **** gets done, why? Because staff enjoy coming on and beating the **** out of people with their corruptiveness, which in turn makes them work to get updates complete so they have more things to abuse, and then shortly later they get released to the public. Yup folks, that's how things work.

Ninja isn't even a business -_-; Aren't business supposed to sell stuff? You can't even buy a contract for a hit on someone.. I've been in there. It's just another place for staff, and friends of staff to get weapons other people can't get... Oh, well. That's just my 2 cents.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Mange
Shotoo2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shotoo2 Send a message via MSN to Shotoo2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin851
Heh, you're a *******. Katanas were going to be released as EC rewards already. But then Terisu came along. That's why I brought that up.
That's because a group of us planned out event items a long time before anyone seriously considered making gang weapons.

Terisu haters.