Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 05:42 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
House blocking!

Read this thread

I talked about this to Kefkin and also to Debaglio in the past.
When I hear about this once again I punish all members of BO with the right "H"!
I don't accept these mafia methodes to provoke ande block paying players in this game!

All members of BO with the right "H" should take it very serious what I said!
Old 09-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
I'm tellin' y'all, it's...
Old 09-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Gov'nah
Zeltino will become famous soon enough
Anyone who tries to pull that (blocking houses with houses) should be punished. It should go for everyone equally.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:23 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
I do agree, who ever did this should be punished.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Robinmay45 is on a distinguished road
I will make a comment on this because i was there when spiker did it too haley21's house and some other ppl were there too.. I know this is a couple of months late and i have been off here since August and just got back on in Oct. I had haley take care of my 2 houses on Zormite and she got killed and lost my keys and he happened to be there apparently (this is what was told to me) and picked them up and since he was so ticked off at me because i told on him about him scamming me into trying to get some kind of necklace and to get my rank higher in the kingdom and he got caught, he used my copied keys and sold all of my valuable stuff and killed my pets while i was gone and keeps monsters in the house to kill me when i go in and puts monsters on the ferry..How do you report this and who do i talk too that he has it out for me.. He takes the fun out of this rpl game and i worked so hard in getting what i had.. And trying to make some rpl friends as well...How i know he is the one that has my keys , Haley21 seen him going in both my houses and putting monsters..
Old 10-23-2005, 12:23 AM
The Great Nappa
Nappa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nappa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
I'm tellin' y'all, it's...
In the words of the great Argosax

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 10-23-2005, 01:44 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinmay45
I will make a comment on this because i was there when spiker did it too haley21's house and some other ppl were there too.. I know this is a couple of months late and i have been off here since August and just got back on in Oct. I had haley take care of my 2 houses on Zormite and she got killed and lost my keys and he happened to be there apparently (this is what was told to me) and picked them up and since he was so ticked off at me because i told on him about him scamming me into trying to get some kind of necklace and to get my rank higher in the kingdom and he got caught, he used my copied keys and sold all of my valuable stuff and killed my pets while i was gone and keeps monsters in the house to kill me when i go in and puts monsters on the ferry..How do you report this and who do i talk too that he has it out for me.. He takes the fun out of this rpl game and i worked so hard in getting what i had.. And trying to make some rpl friends as well...How i know he is the one that has my keys , Haley21 seen him going in both my houses and putting monsters..
Why do people constantly think i do this, i dont, i dont have her keys, or it would say my name on the map when you move the mouse over that house, second, when you leave the house with pets, no matter if you let them loose or not, they follow you everywere, so i couldnt have used them to kill her, third of all, i cant take her stuff, or i would get caught, remember the first part i was talking about, how the name on the map of the house would change, and i have already talked to sama and bjorn about the Cross thing, it wasnt a scam, it was real!
Old 10-23-2005, 01:57 AM
RED SQUARE CLUB
Damix2 will become famous soon enough
If you only have key copies it wouldn't.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:09 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinmay45
and to get my rank higher in the kingdom
Better luck next time.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:48 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Splke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Splke Send a message via Yahoo to Splke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa

WOOHOO BOOBIES
You are most definately an awesome person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
No, that would look stupid, shut your stupid face, stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 10-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi
Better luck next time.
I wasnt trying to get my rank higher, actually i really don't care about rank, but i do like to role play..Actually i was better off not being in any kingdom with all the bull that goes on being in any of them..Bashing everyone that is in a kingdom takes the fun out of playing in graal kingdoms. Of course, that would be all that you would think is that someone is trying to get rank up.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix2
If you only have key copies it wouldn't.
Thank you for saying that, and that is exactly what he has...Because i have the originals.. There was a witness that seen him coming out of my houses..
Old 10-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiker
Why do people constantly think i do this, i dont, i dont have her keys, or it would say my name on the map when you move the mouse over that house, second, when you leave the house with pets, no matter if you let them loose or not, they follow you everywere, so i couldnt have used them to kill her, third of all, i cant take her stuff, or i would get caught, remember the first part i was talking about, how the name on the map of the house would change, and i have already talked to sama and bjorn about the Cross thing, it wasnt a scam, it was real!
You are a bold face liar!! You must be really bored in real life to go around on a rpl game and take advantage of ppl and make their rpl living he**, You constantly torment ppl because you get caught scamming noobs. You have been seen going in my house and doing the monster thing.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:23 PM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
lol, nice try robin, but i dont do that, i dont have a key for your house, even ask any of the staff to check my inventory, and like i said with the monsters, i cant do it unless i have your key, which i dont, ask staff to prove it, robinmay, your just angry because haley hates me also, have a nice day!

wait, did i just see robinmay triple post, omfg, thats bad, VERY bad.

POST STEALER!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:42 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Thread closed off topic, off rules...
Closed Thread