Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-16-2004, 08:45 PM
The True Graalaholic
ZalleWarriorPrincess is on a distinguished road
GK .. Need I say more?..

GK needs to change.. It's not fun anymore.. its more stressful and fustrating. Especialy when it comes to the people. Instead of being nice and being friends.. people harrass, scam, steal, and insult everyone. I remember when we could do trades and be idle without worrying on people pking you.

Also it seems like everyone, alot of people decide they have to be the best and the highest so they find every bug/glitch possible or abuse powers so they can be. It's very fustrating for me when I don't cheat or use any glitches or bugs and it takes forever to level and you see those who do are able to kill you instantly because of their cheated stats.

Then when some of us try to stop all the cheating and all the corruption we get harrassed and pked and insulted.

I'd quit if It wasn't for friends and people I like to talk to. Why can't people just be nice and stop all this BS. Why does a game have to be stressing? Why do we have to be suffering from the people who cheat and they don't get punished at all. We need staff who can do things like that.. We also need to get back to the way GK is supposed to be, a RP Environment.

Old 09-16-2004, 09:22 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Did you just notice this? I got bored of the server last year. I would say much more extreme things right now but I'd get banned, again.
Old 09-16-2004, 09:32 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
GK was my favorite server, until I myself got tired of it. People charge incredible amounts for silly weapons, and the strong abuse on the weak. It's ridiculous, really, but there really arnt any staff to put control on things. Jagen is hardly on and when he is, he doesnt really try to set things straight. In fact, Jagen has done a few corrupt things, but i wont get into that. GK needs some good mangement. If not, well, then eventually it will fall apart. Now that the new alchemy is being released, people with massive amounts of platinum are going to buy every book, then make every item, and then sell it off for unbelieavable prices. It's ridiculous. Not to mention everyone steals kills from others .
Old 09-16-2004, 10:01 PM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
The solution is a lot harder than you think it is...
Old 09-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Lance
Tseng2 is on a distinguished road
And you think it's stressing to play here.

Ha.
Old 09-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Well, when you really think about it, the players roam about freely and do as they please. There arnt any staff to set control and when the staff are on its as if they arnt on. Stressful? at times. Irritating? at times. Not much to do, except suck it in, because unless there's a change, then things might get worse.
Old 09-17-2004, 04:34 AM
The True Graalaholic
Yea. Right now I can't even go and trade items.. because people don't like Nayoko so they come and attack me. I don't see the logic in that.. But they do that. It's quite fustrating.. and the people who do attack.. they have all these items and their stuff EA'ed to +12 so I have no way to hurt them except for magic.. except. Everytime I try to cast they can just come quickly and hit me while I get frozen by being hit and I end up dying. .. I can't even hang out with friends in trading because I get attacked by Craigus and Vlad, plus some others.. . Not only that.. they come looking for me.. I was idle in a shop and next thing I know I get warned that they are coming..no sooner do I step out they are right outside the door blocking my way through. I wish there was a penelty for PKing.. And they make the trade room no pk. It would be better.

Old 09-17-2004, 04:55 AM
You know, most people would say "Well, then you should get on pmode", but what i personally think is, why should we be forced to? If players are ruining the experience for others, then why should we be forced to run and hide in pmode? The trading levels and the shops should ALL be a no pk zone. Its ridiculous that you can pk people in a trade room or in shops.
Old 09-17-2004, 06:48 AM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
Not technically forcing her, but still, as I think she said, she's in b-mode for the higher exp in maps.

PKing sucks, but when you're powerful it's fun, I have to admit. Some people don't care who they PK, they just want the fun... others have some respect, and they know they will get their respect back, especially from people like me.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:17 AM
Emily_Cruddas is on a distinguished road
I wish to ask now that i see this subject brought up again, is GK still being worked on? as in a certain stage of development?

It's all good that there are great weapons to find and levels to gain, but there really needs to be a cap on all of it.

The strongest monsters are no problem once anyone reaches level 15, and the only reson for such high levels and the ability to make weapons of awsome power are for the thought of PKing only, If this was really intended to be a role play server something should be done about the weapons, armor with +10, and everything really.

If your only building this server on player suggestions then you messed up early and need to try the server yourself, stop working on G3D or something and see what really goes on in YOUR game.

Your best server has been slightly fudged up by the fact of folks wishing to get something better than all +12 items, a weapon with incredible stats, and loads of items that are one of a kind, and the only thing better is real money, that's right, folks don't need anything else in the game, so they get a fool willing to pay real cash (USD) for game generated graphics, that is the DUMBEST thing i have ever known on graal, you deserve to get globally banned for selling USD, and you deserve to get banned for buying the garbage in the first place because your promoting that kind of DUMB behavior and encourage others to do it too.

That being said, someone needs to deal with this, and now.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:53 AM
Banned
Python523 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambet
GK was my favorite server, until I myself got tired of it. People charge incredible amounts for silly weapons, and the strong abuse on the weak. It's ridiculous, really, but there really arnt any staff to put control on things. Jagen is hardly on and when he is, he doesnt really try to set things straight. In fact, Jagen has done a few corrupt things, but i wont get into that. GK needs some good mangement. If not, well, then eventually it will fall apart. Now that the new alchemy is being released, people with massive amounts of platinum are going to buy every book, then make every item, and then sell it off for unbelieavable prices. It's ridiculous. Not to mention everyone steals kills from others .
Sorry that I spend most of my time that isn't consumed by my social life or academic life working. Alchemy(and other things) really didn't make itself. I mean, it would be amazing if things just MADE THEMSELF, I mean, then people wouldn't have to even bother looking at the good things people have done before they BLINDLY bash others . Also, put control on things? I'm not a GM, my powers are limited to uploading content when it's made(and my powers are extremely limited there) and restoring things. Before you go and blindly bash people, why don't you sit back and think about the situation first? I mean, you were given a brain, I would hope that you would use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng2
And you think it's stressing to play here.

Ha.
Quoted for truthfulness. 90% of the people who play SUCK. For every honest person there are 20 lying, deceitful jackasses who care about no one but themselves. It's hard to work on a server when the people who seem to play WANT to unbalance every little aspect of it and exploit every little thing just for their own personal gain. Then, the staff have to somehow be omnipotent and be able to magically tell who is lying and who is not! And when we figure out someone is lying they harass us to no ends and when we don't cave in I guess we get called "corrupt" and more rumors get spread .
Old 09-17-2004, 10:18 AM
The Random One.
Nidonemo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nidonemo
Ever since I fled to Final Fantasy XI I have felt better about online gaming. I have actually seen that people can treat others with kindness. I have also seen a well structured and maintained game that is "groomed" monthly and has staff who are helpful and most importantly kind and welcoming. People who open their arms rather than clench their fists. It was like an entirely new experience. The only reason I come back here from time to time is to check up on my friends. I would never abandon them. I know Stefan and Unix really try hard and work their butts off, but unfortunately its just not enough. Corruption and disorder take too much time to deal with. The staffmembers on most playerworlds are so young and inexperienced with handling such dillemas and problems, most of the people here on the forums don't know how to react properly to different opinions and therefor lash out and make other players feel bad and angry, fights break out and people are left banned or unsatisfied. The game has come a long way...those who have stayed have seen many things and many people. Those who are new have felt the verbal slap in the face. Apathy and Anger flow through the veins of many, however there are those who are kind and gentle, and I honor them and give them credit for their patience. If you disagree with me that is your opinion and I honor that. I just ask that you honor mine as well.
Old 09-17-2004, 10:36 AM
The True Graalaholic
What I don't get is.. how can people who are barely on.. I mean they sign on for a hour every two days, they are high level, which means more exp per level is needed, can level faster then someone who is on every day for 8 hours a day and is half their level.. while that lower level it takes long time, weeks, to just level 1 level.. while someone twice their level it only takes 1 day to level 2 or more levels.. That isn't right.. And especialy those people do not buy brutals from people who actualy get them.. I haven't ever seen Zoe or Wren.. ever.. in the Trading room in the past 3 months. But yet they got brutals and Zoe never ran out of brutals and practicaly lived in Hiratha.. Funny how they all ended up there.. And that doesn't end there.. suddenly this new account..dark_sakura, 40 hours .. level 27 already with items that takes months for someone like me to get..and enough WC to pk people in the 90 level. and who knows what else.. Hanging out with Zoe.. What a coincidence.. And that person TOO doesn't run out of brutals... Either Zoe and all her little gang of misfits hack.. or someone whos a friend and staff are giving them items and brutals.
I am totaly sick of this. If you are going to help a small group of people by supplying them with free things why not help everyone in the process.

Old 09-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Emily_Cruddas is on a distinguished road
And before others defent themselves and post "oh they like me and gave me good items" that's a load of BS, I used to be one of the nicer people on GK, up untill i decided to help myself for a change and not everyone else.

then i'm suddenly a power greedy bish that only wants leet items? hell no, EVERYONE wants better items it's just that when i didn't make time to help a few lazy good for nothings i get totally bashed for it.

as great a person as i made myself i NEVER got that powerful that fast, level what with 40 hours????? you have inside help pal. =/
Old 09-17-2004, 02:18 PM
foxyrain is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZalleWarriorPrincess
What I don't get is.. how can people who are barely on.. I mean they sign on for a hour every two days, they are high level, which means more exp per level is needed, can level faster then someone who is on every day for 8 hours a day and is half their level.. while that lower level it takes long time, weeks, to just level 1 level.. while someone twice their level it only takes 1 day to level 2 or more levels.. That isn't right.. And especialy those people do not buy brutals from people who actualy get them.. I haven't ever seen Zoe or Wren.. ever.. in the Trading room in the past 3 months. But yet they got brutals and Zoe never ran out of brutals and practicaly lived in Hiratha.. Funny how they all ended up there.. And that doesn't end there.. suddenly this new account..dark_sakura, 40 hours .. level 27 already with items that takes months for someone like me to get..and enough WC to pk people in the 90 level. and who knows what else.. Hanging out with Zoe.. What a coincidence.. And that person TOO doesn't run out of brutals... Either Zoe and all her little gang of misfits hack.. or someone whos a friend and staff are giving them items and brutals.
I am totaly sick of this. If you are going to help a small group of people by supplying them with free things why not help everyone in the process.
Whatever Dark Sakura has or doesn't have is no concern of mine. I have neither the time nor circumstance to delve into who has what or who doesn't have.

Your accusations are quite false. It is amazing to me that each person who reaches a high or higher level than others is accused of cheating always. I remember that is why Tec finally quit the game because he was tired of the false accusations.

Somehow, I cannot wait for others to reach the higher levels - especially those who spend their time accusing. Beware though, there are always those beneath you ready to accuse you. Brace yourself!

Zoe