Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Private forums > Graal3d > Graal V4, 3D engine > Graal 3D news
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-03-2004, 06:41 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
30 Happy VIP graalians will be choosen to test Graal3d preview version

Graal3d preview will be released next week

Before releasing it, we will release a test version (Probably a version that will be a collector's item) to 30 happy VIP members, which will see the game before everyone else.

To be fair, I will receive all applications in a mailbox, and will randomly choose the 30 players.

To apply you need to be VIP and do this steps:

1) Open a account on Graal support center (yes it's repaired) , so you can open a new ticket to send bugs .
2) Send an email to this mailbox [email protected] , and give an accurate description of your computer (CPU, Graphic Card, Memory ... )

If you have been selected you will receive the link to download the game and a ticket to have 1 week free on graal3d !

Very important : You will need to have a fixed IP to connect, if we detect that you connect from a different IP, we will cancel the Graal3d preview and we are sure you have shared your account we will also BAN your account from Graal ! So be sure not to do anything illegal with this preview!
Old 09-03-2004, 06:41 PM
Deek2 is on a distinguished road
Sounds good to me!
Old 09-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
I'm curious

Quote:
If you have been selected you will receive the link to download the game and a ticket to have 1 week free on graal3d !
Does that mean VIP must pay more money once it is released to play it?
Old 09-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Not really existant
Fry2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Fry2
Quote:
Very important : You will need to have a fixed IP to connect, if we detect that you connect from a different IP, we will cancel the Graal3d preview and we are sure you have shared your account we will also BAN your account from Graal ! So be sure not to do anything illegal with this preview!
Umm, my IP changes partly

And as VT asked.. I hope not.
Old 09-03-2004, 06:51 PM
BEst User EVER!
falco10291029 is on a distinguished road
yeh my ip changes to its alwys like 6*.*.*.*

this will suck if it changes too much......, does hibernate stop it from changing?
Old 09-03-2004, 06:51 PM
GotenJenova
This message has been deleted by GotenJenova. Reason: Rethought :P
Old 09-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Sern's Slave
GotenJenova is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to GotenJenova Send a message via AIM to GotenJenova Send a message via Yahoo to GotenJenova
My IP changes occassionally. But I have a thought out IP that always works for my UN RC

dnd = Stefan
Old 09-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Official Graal Oldbie
Redwizard is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Redwizard Send a message via AIM to Redwizard Send a message via MSN to Redwizard Send a message via Yahoo to Redwizard
ah clever :-) i would enter but i dont know my computer very well. I know that its black though, if that helps?
Old 09-03-2004, 06:57 PM
BEst User EVER!
falco10291029 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Does that mean VIP must pay more money once it is released to play it?
well it means probably u need gold and vip to play daily, like a gk type thing, while this will giv eu a week of not doing that, is my geuss
Old 09-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Banned
Slash-P2P is on a distinguished road
Only my second 2 numbers ever really change.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:07 PM
A Logic Bot
Judge_S is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Judge_S Send a message via AIM to Judge_S Send a message via MSN to Judge_S
Q: How long will it be until the "winners" are notified by e-mail? Will it be later today, or sometime on Monday, for example?

Q: Will the "winners'" accounts be released to the Graalian public? If so, will it be during or after the week of play?
Old 09-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
I really think that every VIP should be able to try it out, this seems like a foolish idea. I mean, we've been very very patient, and now only 30 people will be able to test it, meaning that everyone who has been patient will have to wait even longer?

EDIT: And how will you pick 30 random applications if we have to send you our computer information?, that means that if some people dont meet the requirements that Graal 3D takes to play, they wont be able to test it out even though they were selected as one of the random 30?
Old 09-03-2004, 07:40 PM
freaking_wesley is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to freaking_wesley Send a message via Yahoo to freaking_wesley
But i got two computers and i go to my grandma with a fast computer alot.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:52 PM
Former Classic Staff
jake13jake will become famous soon enough
I hope you're not trying to scheme people again... You know, people signed up because you advertised this, they didn't sign up for it to be a $19 of chance, or else the kids' parents would have never paid for it.

"I prefer to not say more because i will stay correct."

Who will guess as to who said that?

Should I be safe from ban so long as I don't include the URL, "http://www.econsumer.gov/"? Perhaps not. You do understand that it is in my signature...

Last edited by jake13jake; 09-03-2004 at 08:06 PM..
Old 09-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
We take 30 VIP for a few days because if we take more VIP it's impossible to find bugs, but like i said previously it will be released for all VIP end of next week, so you only have to wait 1 week, not a big deal.

Also don't expect a full game, it's only a engine preview, it mean you will see town, some monsters and have a general idea of what will be Graal3d, but we have not integrated lot of content, our focus right now is to correct as mush bugs as possible, after we will focus on the gameplay.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:56 PM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
and give an accurate description of your computer (CPU, Graphic Card, Memory ... )
Unix is planning a huge computer heist!

I have two IP adresses, one which i have when directly connected to the modem, and one which i have when sharing the connection with my brother, whos computer acts as the host. ONOES ACCOUNT SHARIGN!1!!1!!!!111ONEONEONE. One.

Of course, i don't give a rats ass, because im not dumb enough to waste an extra 20 bucks on VIP