Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-09-2003, 06:07 PM
The_Federov's dad
Xloria is on a distinguished road
Angry Operation Crisis Deletion

Someone on my staff with a level 4 rc has deleted everything from the playerworld "Operation Crisis" aswell as taken my level 4 rights from both my ownership accounts Xloria and Admin-Playerworld75 account to bring the server back up. Which is 2 globally effenses which should result in globally banning. So can a global please come on the rc and put the rights back also when I will I will be able to tell who did it by looking in the logs.
Thank you.
Old 11-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Yoonacorn
Scott is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Scott
That's what you get for giving out un-needed rights.
Old 11-09-2003, 06:28 PM
Banned
Thallen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Thallen Send a message via AIM to Thallen Send a message via MSN to Thallen Send a message via Yahoo to Thallen
Do you guys just want to get people globally banned?
"yoyo do you want to be co-manager of my server with lvl4 rites, MR. HACKER102?"
:o
Old 11-09-2003, 07:25 PM
marcoR is on a distinguished road
"Hey man I'm making this 1337 server, oh what's that you say? you're a *****? oh that's ok! here take this lvl4 RC! I doubt I'll even IP protect it!"
aim: lorielvictrix
Old 11-09-2003, 07:28 PM
Yoonacorn
Quote:
Originally posted by marcoR
"Hey man I'm making this 1337 server, oh what's that you say? you're a *****? oh that's ok! here take this lvl4 RC! I doubt I'll even IP protect it!"
I was helping out there a while ago, and I was looking at the RCs and I found four Level4 RCs without IP ranges. I removed them from staff ops and took away the rights, and warned Xloria and MD not add staff without an ip range. Ofcourse through out the course of a week I find the same RCs added withe same rights and no ip range. Fools.
(I quit because they cant grasp the concept of a staff structure x,x)
Old 11-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
*Sigh*
Will people ever learn?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-09-2003, 07:29 PM
Yoonacorn
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlene159
*Sigh*
Will people ever learn?
When they experience the bull**** first-hand. Like I said in my previous post, I had warned Xloria before.
Old 11-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
First off how many people did you give lv4 RC? If this person is smart enough to do this to you, isn't it a logical assumption he also deleted any log references to himself/herself? It will of course still show them logging out but the rest could have been deleted so there will be no proof other than what is on the master logs of Graal. Limit your PW to just one Lv4 RC (yours) with all the rights and you will not have this problem.

Added: Since you are under development there is no need for more than one Lv4 RC period. Rights to change accounts, server options and the like are only needed by the Owner/Manager till such time you are going to be visible, then and only then should you have more than one Lv4 RC and only by a most trusted person on Staff. It is my opinion you should never have more than 2. Servers with more than 2 Managers are just asking for trouble in more ways than one. Asst. Managers should not have the same rights as the Managers, another problem I know of that goes on. Think before you put your PW in jeopardy, use common sense when administering rights. If your IP ranges have not been put in as suggested , then it may not have even been someone of your Staff. The rule for IP ranges was made for a good reason and I strongly suggest you follow it in the future.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Last edited by Milkdude99; 11-09-2003 at 07:52 PM..
Old 11-09-2003, 08:05 PM
The_Federov's dad
Thanks Milkdude. I appreciate the brainless comments from the rest of you but this form was opened for either a playerworld admin to respond, global or a person with a suggestion about how to get it back.
Old 11-09-2003, 08:08 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Don't post in a public forum and expect only certain people to respond.

That is was forum PMs are for.
Old 11-09-2003, 08:11 PM
The_Federov's dad
But you are in a form incorrect there is no possible way to delete a log without someone knowing you didnt because a log appears that you deleted the log. And i cannot find out who did it because the person took my rw to logs/*.txt

Although im pretty sure that they will get globally banned for 1. Trying to overthrow the owner(s) of the server and 2. Deleting copy righted material unauthorized by the owner or without global permission. The material on Operation Crisis was copyrighted by cyberjuniors.
Old 11-09-2003, 08:52 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Xloria
But you are in a form incorrect there is no possible way to delete a log without someone knowing you didnt because a log appears that you deleted the log. And i cannot find out who did it because the person took my rw to logs/*.txt

Although im pretty sure that they will get globally banned for 1. Trying to overthrow the owner(s) of the server and 2. Deleting copy righted material unauthorized by the owner or without global permission. The material on Operation Crisis was copyrighted by cyberjuniors.
Yes, it will be logged as to who deleted the stuff, I believe.... MG was giving advice that you would do well to take. Good luck.
If you didn't want other people to comment on this issue, you should have sent a private forum PM to Spark
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-09-2003, 09:03 PM
Over Nine THOUSAND!!!!!!!
davidpsy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to davidpsy
This is why I dont give my staff rights to change other rc rights nor ban rights. Sure the worst they could do is deleat the levels but I make copys of everything weekly.

Forces greater than your self, can be over come.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:35 PM
gimped
Nick1988 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nick1988
Sorry, but you shouldn't be trying to manage a project if that kind of stuff happens. If your going to give someone so many powers you should at least know you can trust them.

AIM: Nick10e
Old 11-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Yoonacorn
Quote:
Originally posted by Xloria
owner(s)
There cannot be two owners. -_- Owner=Person who pays the PW rent fee.