Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-01-2002, 11:33 AM
The Shaded Leg
James205 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to James205 Send a message via AIM to James205
Ughh...

I am done with the forums for a while. I just cant stand the complaining and the stupidity on the forums these days. The insults and all the critisizing, it stopped for a while then it all came with a big bang and now more people are doing it daily. Bye, this also means I will no longer use my forum PMs to contact me with account problems, all problems go to [email protected] or [email protected], or contact me when I am on RC.
Old 02-01-2002, 11:39 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
I agree.. with the sudden burst of IDIOTS here.. I just can't stand coming to these forums.. people like slag, constinople, hero, sac, and others are just friggin *****s.. then half the people here on the forums have turned into a bunch of sheep that follow what's popular.. everyone that says "kthnx, kewl, lel, roffel, lebels, k, falloffacliffanddie, omi, wts", etc, are just a bunch of friggin posers..

I wish everyone could at least try to look like they have passed 5th grade, but it doesn't look like it's going to change.. some of the people that I thought were intelligent and that were individual have started migrating towards this as well.. and it's just retarded.. I don't think I'm going to be spending much time here anymore either.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 02-01-2002, 11:44 AM
Hero_McDohl is on a distinguished road
Re: Ughh...

Quote:
Originally posted by James205
I am done with the forums for a while. I just cant stand the complaining and the stupidity on the forums these days. The insults and all the critisizing, it stopped for a while then it all came with a big bang and now more people are doing it daily. Bye, this also means I will no longer use my forum PMs to contact me with account problems, all problems go to [email protected] or [email protected], or contact me when I am on RC.
SELL US YOUR BRA ON E-BAY!!!11
Old 02-01-2002, 11:44 AM
Former Forum Admin/GM
AlkarenHyralt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AlkarenHyralt
I'm still working on getting adminship as well. I really do want to make these forums the best they can, but they keep sinking deeper and deeper, with all the idiocy, constant complaining, etc.

Forgotten through the passage of Graal time.
Old 02-01-2002, 11:46 AM
Banned
Constinople is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Constinople
Im sorry for my speratic behavior latley i had a bad week... exscpecially since some... well i dont want to start anything but sorry for my *******yness latley... I didnt mean to bother the actuall members to these forums
Old 02-01-2002, 11:46 AM
Possibly Possessed
Qwert616 is on a distinguished road
Bye James

Things have gotten worse. I'm just hoping that it will eventually go back to normal.
Old 02-01-2002, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
I'm still working on getting adminship as well. I really do want to make these forums the best they can, but they keep sinking deeper and deeper, with all the idiocy, constant complaining, etc.
Game forums arent to discuss politics and the universe and religon and science, they are about a game, and a game is about fun. So why shouldint the forums be fun too? There is a "forum the best it is" where idiocy does not flow, its called Off Topic forum.
Old 02-01-2002, 11:48 AM
Have A Drink On Me
AlexH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AlexH Send a message via MSN to AlexH
The mods on these fourms should be a lot stricter.
The rules have been posted numerous times and are constantly available for people to see. If someone breaks these rules they should be given appropriate punishment. No warnings. They knew they rules so they cant say they didnt know. Not a lifetime ban, but maybe a ban for a week or so. And if they continuly break the rules a lifetime ban from the fourms.
Old 02-01-2002, 11:50 AM
Again, thisforumisforlightheartedconversationsaboutthegam etohavefunnotsomestrictbs.
Old 02-01-2002, 11:51 AM
Old Bee
I searched for the word "kewl" and got 600 results.. most being recent. It's just disgusting.

It was "funny" before, but now it's just annoying, and I don't feel like learning a second language just to read the forums..

Then you have new users that come here and feel they have to say "wts, kewl", etc in EVERY post they make so that they will gain respect from older members that use it.

Don't forget all the mentioning of others falling off cliffs and dying, or the other creative ways that people want others to die. NONE of that should be allowed.. (the telling others to die stuff) that is supposed to be against forum rules, since it's basically a casual death threat.

Either it's stupidity, or complaints.. Hero posts at least one complaint against someone or something a day, and he's just one member.. others post complaints about every single thing imagineable.

"OMG WTS THIS N00B PKED ME AND RAN WTF HE NEEDS TO FALLOFFACLIFFANDIE K? ROFFEL OMI HE'S A GEY NOOB, OH BTW CHECK OUT MEH LEBELS ROFFEL THEY ROX CUS I'M KEWL K?"

=/

Old 02-01-2002, 11:51 AM
Have A Drink On Me
AlexH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AlexH Send a message via MSN to AlexH
Quote:
Originally posted by Hero_McDohl
Again, thisforumisforlightheartedconversationsaboutthegam etohavefunnotsomestrictbs.
the space bar is your friend
Old 02-01-2002, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexH

the space bar is your friend
When im making a point or shortening something I said earlier for people to see again I leave out spaces.
Old 02-01-2002, 11:53 AM
Former Forum Admin/GM
AlkarenHyralt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AlkarenHyralt
Quote:

Game forums arent to discuss politics and the universe and religon and science, they are about a game, and a game is about fun. So why shouldint the forums be fun too? There is a "forum the best it is" where idiocy does not flow, its called Off Topic forum.
Idocy flows freely now on these forums. And all I can do is sit back and watch it get worse, and worse as the pendulum of time swings back and forth.

Forgotten through the passage of Graal time.
Old 02-01-2002, 11:54 AM
Old Bee
Quote:

When im making a point or shortening something I said earlier for people to see again I leave out spaces.
No you're just being a sheep and taking out the spaces to impress the other users by saying stuff like "fallofacliffanddie"

Then you're sitting here saying this forum is for having fun and talking about Graal, yet all you do is ***** about someone or something every day.. oh yeah, it's so much fun coming here and reading your complaints.

Old 02-01-2002, 11:55 AM
Banned
Constinople is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Constinople
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias

"OMG WTS THIS N00B PKED ME AND RAN WTF HE NEEDS TO FALLOFFACLIFFANDIE K? ROFFEL OMI HE'S A GEY NOOB, OH BTW CHECK OUT MEH LEBELS ROFFEL THEY ROX CUS I'M KEWL K?"

=/
I agree with you but you know its funny most people say that to be firends with brad thats why this new language formed... your right. I couldnt stop laughing when i red this my chest still hurts