Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
"G" key grenade function

Why was it removed? I realise you can hotkey grenades but it was nice to hotkey 6 guns+grenades. Btw my bamboo does nothing when i press "G".
Old 09-08-2012, 10:56 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Bamboo dashes with H.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm kinda sorta gonna have to actually somewhat half-heartily agree with tk for once in his life. I don't really play so I didn't make a big deal about it and waste my 1 hour of playtime this week, but put back our G key for grenades.

I personally sport 10+ weapons, and am not sacrificing one of my hot keys for grenades when it was absolutely fine to begin with. No, put it back.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Hey, remember when there was no grenade hotkey, or not hotkeys at all?
Old 09-09-2012, 12:57 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Hey, remember when there was no grenade hotkey, or not hotkeys at all?
Hey, I remember that as well!
Old 09-09-2012, 04:03 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey, remember when a function worked fine and didn't need to be altered, or removed?
Old 09-09-2012, 04:05 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Hey remember when you guys complained that there needed to be updates, and then updates happened and you complained because it "was not what you wanted"?
Old 09-09-2012, 04:12 AM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
You can now slap people with a fish. Enjoy.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
ok but bamboo doesn't even use G anymore, what's the point of not having a G key for grenades? atleast take off the 15sec cooldown time if u wanna keep it as a hotkey
Old 09-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
ok but bamboo doesn't even use G anymore, what's the point of not having a G key for grenades? atleast take off the 15sec cooldown time if u wanna keep it as a hotkey
Go slap people with a fish

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 09-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Go slap people with a fish
Go beat a mother****er with a shark
Old 09-10-2012, 06:26 AM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Grenades are done pretty poorly at the moment and I am looking into giving them variable strength when thrown (ie: you determine the distance and power they are thrown at) and will be working with Crow to phase over all item-based cooldowns into Crow's timer bar GUI.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Grenades already have the option to throw them close or far, but only if that's your active item.

Also I see why people are complaining about them now. They lost the ability to use guns AND grenades with out having to swap weapons.

Edit: Okay, well apparently I'm wrong. It worked a few hours ago and now all of a sudden it doesn't have adjustable range. lol

Last edited by shrimps; 09-10-2012 at 07:15 AM..
Old 09-10-2012, 12:18 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Grenades already have the option to throw them close or far, but only if that's your active item.

Also I see why people are complaining about them now. They lost the ability to use guns AND grenades with out having to swap weapons.

Edit: Okay, well apparently I'm wrong. It worked a few hours ago and now all of a sudden it doesn't have adjustable range. lol
If its in your hotkeys, its set to max range automatic.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
Yeah I understand this. Even setting it to main weapon I cannot change distance any more. which I could a few hours before the post I made.

Now even with the grenades as main it just launches them and you can't control distance.