Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
good idea to not announce an auction?

tim says he'll auction MoonWok with a 1 hour auction that he won't even announce.
how are people interested supposed to buy it? there are 24hours in a day and most ppl don't even play 1/10 of that
Old 05-14-2012, 01:48 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
It makes it that much more exciting.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:51 AM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Complain more please. Actually its not that much of a bad idea. Just stay online more so you have a higher chance of getting it

You call it stupid, i call it smart. If you just say we're going to auction the shop somewhere this week youll have alot of players all day long
Old 05-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
well if he announces it, what good will leaking the time to his friends do?
Old 05-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
how retarded do u have to be to play 24/7 for a week just to have a chance to bid at an auction u might not even win?
hosting it at a set time (decided 2 or more days in advance) OR giving it a limit of atleast 24hours would give a chance to everyone to bid and would ensure that the biz duznt sell for 100k or something stupid like that
Old 05-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
well if he announces it, what good will leaking the time to his friends do?
oh **** i didn't consider that..i bet another of his sister's friends mined like hell these days and made a couple of milions to buy the biz
Old 05-14-2012, 02:07 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Not announcing it is just poor thinking, and acting smug about it makes you a jerk

People should be allowed a fair chance at getting the business. And saying 'WELL THE MORE YOU'RE ON THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES' again, just makes you sound like a ****. People have lives, and live in different timezones -- allowing them to plan for a big event like this would be nice.

I don't remember you guys ever not announcing gang events, or other major era functions. Is there some inherent difference I missed?

To be honest, I'm surprised you didn't lock this topic like you did the last one.

Name, considering there are (maybe?) 20 players in the whole game with enough cash to buy a business, that kind of thinking is just closed-minded.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:38 AM
Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Gambet1337 is an unknown quantity at this point
tk brings up a good point..shame on you Tim
Old 05-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
This is pretty clean for a usual circle jerk of attention for Era.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:48 PM
iPaul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
iPaul is my favorite player on Era.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:09 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
I remember when I used to get butt hurt over dumb stuff like this.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
I remember when I used to get butt hurt over dumb stuff like this.
Same. And then I grew my first short and curly.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:52 AM
Era since 2005
today i'm REALLY butt hurt..for some strange reason max hp is 140 now, whilst many people's hp level is over 40. if u need to make a max hp why not make it 150? considering that after level 40 you need 2k or more kills to the next hp level and no player has reached hp level 50 yet
tim's updates r so random and useless..the only correlation i found between them is that they all negatively affect me...good thing i only play 20minutes a day xD

Last edited by bloodykiller; 05-15-2012 at 01:14 AM..
Old 05-15-2012, 02:39 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
today i'm REALLY butt hurt..for some strange reason max hp is 140 now, whilst many people's hp level is over 40. if u need to make a max hp why not make it 150? considering that after level 40 you need 2k or more kills to the next hp level and no player has reached hp level 50 yet
tim's updates r so random and useless..the only correlation i found between them is that they all negatively affect me...good thing i only play 20minutes a day xD
These were all my updates, not Tim's, so address your hatred at me. We are capping HP at 140 for now, as it was always intended to be, and will be introducing some new ways to gain more health via gang activity in the next few weeks.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:44 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
keep up the good work!