Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Talking (Unofficial) Server Party THIS SATURDAY

This event is brought to you by the owners of businesses. There are a TON of prizes they are giving away. They planned this and are executing it without much/if any staff help. So on Saturday, please thank those who helped make this happen.

Prizes
  • BAR
  • Batmobile
  • SS AND 6k shurikens
  • PK pack (various explosives and whatnot)
  • Medic pack (various healing items with some VDay tokens)
  • 3 or 4 ammo packs (2 with 500 of each ammo, 1 with 500 of each and 1k of hg ammo)
  • various healing items in bulk
  • hats
  • Hotel Room

Quote:
Also, random items WILL be dropped throughout least GP, DH, and EH. if we have more to drop, PT,DD, and AM may be used. Possibly 2EC events will be hosted.It's basically just a glorified GP party that I wanted the whole server to participate in to try and boost morale and whatnot for a day at least. It's Saturday at 5 EST (2300 server time.)
If you have any questions be sure to PM Koho or Vanitas. Hope to see you all there
Old 10-07-2011, 03:43 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Byob?
Old 10-07-2011, 03:45 AM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
He said saturday, LIAR

Twice my luck, i most likely won't be on so again I'm cheaped out and receiving a free BAR
Old 10-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
how r prizes given out? and will there be an auction after the give-away like last time?
Old 10-07-2011, 03:54 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
how r prizes given out? and will there be an auction after the give-away like last time?
This is being ran by some dedicated players, so no there will not be any auctions after (unless is a coincidence). Ask Van or Koho for more information
Old 10-07-2011, 06:38 AM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
As far as i know most items will be droped. The likes off the bar etc i think will be event based! Van is donating the big items so it's upto him how he wants to give them away.