Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 04:35 AM
Me.
RegretZ will become famous soon enough
Maybe goodbye.

Beat up on me all you want for this. But I'm really considering quitting PC Graal.
Some of you may be able to take the endless insults, but I'm really tired of it. It seems everywhere I go, if I speak my opinion even once everyone else shuts me down and hates on me. Just because I'm relatively new to Graal they think I don't know anything, or because I'm young they think I'm too stupid to understand.
I really don't know if I belong in a community like this. Most of you guys probably don't give a ****, but I figured I'd say it anyways. Bye...maybe.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:37 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Most of the people who insult you are only looking for a reaction (like this). I personally don't agree with them, but quitting will do nothing to stop them from doing it to other people.

So, hopefully you realize that we're not all like that and some people legitimately care about the game. The forums is just a negative community and it has been for a long time. I would suggest meeting with people in-game because they're generally friendlier. Sad truth- wish I could do something to fix it but it's out of my hands.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-30-2011, 04:38 AM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Most of the people who insult you are only looking for a reaction (like this). I personally don't agree with them, but quitting will do nothing to stop them from doing it to other people.
What else am I supposed to do? Sit there and let them hurt me more, then have some sudden outburst, look like an idiot, and give them more reason to hurt me?
Old 01-30-2011, 04:44 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
If you let them get to you they win. Just ignore them because they do it just to get at people, like they have to you.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:45 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegretZ View Post
What else am I supposed to do? Sit there and let them hurt me more, then have some sudden outburst, look like an idiot, and give them more reason to hurt me?
If someone is harassing you, click the report post button. Usually Darlene is very understanding of these kinds of things and she'll do whatever she can to help you.

Old 01-30-2011, 04:46 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Sticks and stones.

Old 01-30-2011, 04:46 AM
Me.
Quote:
If someone is harassing you, click the report post button. Usually Darlene is very understanding of these kinds of things and she'll do whatever she can to help you.
It's not the forums, it's on Graal PC. Actually it was just a few minutes ago on Maloria. Ironically, the one insulting me was the only player relations staff...
Old 01-30-2011, 04:47 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
I have to agree with Gothika and SlikRick big time.

People are *******s. You have to roll with the punches and shrug em off.
Players on Graal are mostly immature 15-25 year old people who usually have the intelligence of a 4chan regular. You need to realize their opinions and insults don't mean a thing. Words are just words.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:48 AM
The Cat
Quote:
It's not the forums, it's on Graal PC. Actually it was just a few minutes ago on Maloria. Ironically, the one insulting me was the only player relations staff...
I am 100% positive that Ziro and Mallard would not tolerate any kind of behavior like that from one of their staff members. I would suggest reporting it to one of them next time you see them online. Make sure you include some form of proof of the said harassment as well.

Old 01-30-2011, 04:48 AM
Me.
Quote:
I am 100% positive that Ziro or Mallard would not tolerate any kind of behavior like that from one of their staff members. I would suggest reporting it to one of them next time you see them online. Make sure you include some form of proof of the said harassment as well.
I don't think Ziro would listen to me, but ok.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:49 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Personally he has to, if he doesn't then honestly he's failing you as a manager and as a provider of your entertainment and enjoyment.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:51 AM
The Cat
Quote:
I do, he's the manager of the server after all.

Old 01-30-2011, 04:53 AM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulg0reSama View Post
Personally he has to, if he doesn't then honestly he's failing you as a manager and as a provider of your entertainment and enjoyment.
Well, I find it kind of ironic I was the one who suggested it in the first place and he bluntly refused, then I asked mallard to talk to him about it and suddenly now they have a pr.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:53 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
ive never trolled/flamed you before and have always been friendly but seriously, qq
Old 01-30-2011, 04:54 AM
Me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
ive never trolled/flamed you before and have always been friendly but seriously, qq
Ctrl + T!!!!!!!
Closed Thread