Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 11:06 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Banks

I'm wondering, if you don't log online for more than two months, I'm thinking of clearing your bank account.

=[
Old 10-07-2010, 11:12 AM
unknown
Logababy will become famous soon enough
Good for economy but it should be a little more than 2 months.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:13 AM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
6 months??

or if you're not active and don't use the bank for more than 6 months, it'll start to deduct $500 per week from your account?
Old 10-07-2010, 11:15 AM
unknown
Logababy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
6 months??

or if you're not active and don't use the bank for more than 6 months, it'll start to deduct $500 per week from your account?
That actually sounds pretty good
Old 10-07-2010, 11:22 AM
The reason I ask is because:

Total Players with less than 10 Transactions 1348

A transaction is when you've withdrawn / deposited money

Figures / Stats:

Total money in banks: $38,000,098
Total Players with less than 10 Transactions 1348
Total active Players within the last 7 days 8249
Total active Players within the last 7 days with more than 1k in their bank 1423
Total Bank Accounts 17603

Last edited by xAndrewx; 10-07-2010 at 11:35 AM..
Old 10-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
What is the average amount in those inactive bank accounts though?
I'm sure they wouldn't have much money.

What you want to do is remove money from active players, not inactive players, since they're not even really a part of the economy anymore anyway.

If I had 300k two years ago I would have been one of the richest players on the server. If I then went inactive and came back today that 300k isn't worth nearly as much.
However if I had bought a shipka with that 300k and then gone inactive for two years and came back I could sell that for 1mil+.

Removing money from inactive players just makes it that much harder for them to come back and start playing again.

Tl;dr - it'd be much better to try to make gun prices more consistent than to remove money that isn't even in circulation anymore.

Players will just start giving money away when they think they might not be back for a while, and then the money will be part of the economy and things will be worse.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:38 AM
yeah... there will be a reset sometime i hope.
I don't know when, but I don't want this to happen again in the next few years thats all o-o
Old 10-07-2010, 01:17 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Make all the money stored in banks go to a communal vault and implement a system for bank robberies that steals an amount of money determined by the money in inactive accounts.

Last edited by kia345; 10-07-2010 at 05:17 PM..
Old 10-07-2010, 02:40 PM
oo i love it D:
Old 10-07-2010, 03:12 PM
King
Herb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of light
you should somewhat do this to the houses/sewer houses. half of the people who own the houses never play anymore.

R.I.P. Travis Fo
Late Night Crew
Old 10-07-2010, 03:17 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
leave my ****ing money alone
Old 10-07-2010, 03:45 PM
MrName is on a distinguished road
No, Don't touch peoples money.. Active or not, they can come back and they have worked for it.. For the robbing, No.. You can be like; YES I FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH CASH TO BUY <item>, You have lost $2435 because of a bank robbery
Old 10-07-2010, 04:35 PM
xenow is on a distinguished road
How about charging a fee every month for using the bank?
Old 10-07-2010, 05:01 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrName View Post
No, Don't touch peoples money.. Active or not, they can come back and they have worked for it.. For the robbing, No.. You can be like; YES I FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH CASH TO BUY <item>, You have lost $2435 because of a bank robbery
Then get some friends together and steal money back
Old 10-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Eclipse is a jewel in the roughEclipse is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Eclipse
i have 1$ in my bank so do what ever the **** you want