Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
My understanding is that bomies are aliens so they should not have been in the Graal universe untill about two hundred years mostly likely (pulling that number out of my ass) so unless they were already powerful when they got here then they shouldn't be that strong. What would help the most is a monster to replace the Bomy lord. Something people have to team up against to defeat. Bomy lords are nothing now, a level five could wipe it out, which is not exactly a bad thing, means that they have something they can kill that gives a lot of exp. But there needs to be something a lot stronger. As for new races I believe they have been discussed before. There would need to be an explination of how they got here not just "hey I'm and orc lets fight." Having special atributes to each race would not be a bad idea either but things like that are not very Kingdomish. I mean you class is not even that important after a certain amount of time after you get the right scrolls. I just think it would be cool to have an actaul Zormite race instead of just a head.
Don't quote me if you're simply going to edit what i said. Why does zormite need a race? They are just a kingdom (i wonder if some are humans).
It's really sad that in all of GK, the bomy race is probably the most worked on...

Race traits are compulsary, in my eyes, an elf for example would have greater natural agility that a sluggish brute from the orc race, so naturally they'd have higher naturally evasion, yet due to their less than great physical strength, they would not be expected to deal tons of melee damage. This would be alot harder to organise if you were to create unique races as, like you stated, an in depth explanation of how they got there, why they have are passive/hostile toward us and quite a long rp story for that race. They shouldn't do anything more with bomy's, if anything, reduce the number of them littering the main land. Lords are a joke, but i guess you can't expect too much from a Lord of a super featherwheight race... With the improvement of GK beastiary, bringing newer and hopefully stronger monsters, we should see stronger lords, but not scattered around mainland but rather in more trecherous locations such as fortresses, catacombs etc. Cannot be bothered to ramble on now, i need to sleep...
Old 11-28-2007, 02:51 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
I quoted you to clarify what exactly it was that I wanted to reply to. But if you seriously have a problem with that, despite my opinions, I won't quote you. The race of Zormite are the Zormi, they are fish people. Zormite has always been populated by the Zormi. Incase you hadn't noticed I was agreeing with you, I want to have races.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 11-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
thought this was about battle island dungeons??
Old 11-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
thought this was about battle island dungeons??
Suggesting improvements for battle island in general. Also including dungeons/catacombs.