Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Crescent Pirates
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2005, 04:52 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
It's a "We have bigger fish to fry."

Right, so I get on and some Samurai PM me saying "CP has been chasing us around" or something of that nature. I ask them to explain and they say "Zach Steele stole our boat and we got it back and then he told CP we stole his boat and their navy showed up and chased us back to Samurai." So I PM Alan about it and he says it was an "RP Activity", then he says "Don't try anything..." and then I say something along the lines of "We didn't forget about how you helped create Bel'la Olplyn" but I also said I didn't plan to do anything but he shouldn't say that something is an RP activity and then say "Don't try anything..." So he said that the "Don't try anything..." was an IC comment. So then I figure "Okay" until I find out that there's still a boat fight going on between some Samurai and CP. So I get on the boat and we go back to main and I dig up some cannonballs I had there and I give most of them to Mange. He sinks at least one abandon boat, and then I get off and get on Pyro's boat. Later Mange said he sank two more but I don't know anything about this since I didn't see. Then I grab a boat apparently owned by Proto because he shows up right after and tries to kill me and keeps trying even though he keeps losing. CP probably took over and destroyed a lot of Samurai ships as well.

All this happened because Zach Steele complained about a boat.

The point is that while Bel'la Olplyn is still around it's pretty stupid for us to be getting into unplanned fights because some guy decides to complain about their boat. Even if it was supposed to be a non-offensive RP event, of viewed that way by the leadership of CP/Samurai, it seems to have created a lot of animosity between some lower ranking CP and Samurai members.