Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2002, 08:15 AM
Radioactive Cow
Jinx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jinx
Re: hello

Quote:
Originally posted by UberSoldat
Well now that ive waited about a week to gather some posts, and youve had some time to discourage me in any way possable im back to see what i can see You all have a very negative aspect on things, and thats not very attractive... Actually I've done a lot for servers ive worked on, and owned in the past. I had a server that had around 3000 levels, and i had done nearly 2000 of them myself, with most of the npcs and graphics made by myself. I'm working on a completely new tile set, new body/head styles, and much more. Now, does that answer your question?
Did you even read anything I said? =P

I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm telling you the facts. Good help is very hard to get. With other servers like Oasis and Gaia, and Mursamune that are all coming up, the skilled people will only want to join with you if they know that the server will be able to compete with the other great upcomming servers.

People on graal are hard to impress, you wont be able to do it just by talking, you'll have to show screenshots.

-Jinx
InsaneFishP0sse: He got a severe paper cut last week and died of blood loss, very sad
Confucious2002: so unix took over his body?
InsaneFishP0sse: No, actually it was the NPC Server,
InsaneFishP0sse: Now if you PM Nemesis, he will go "I am Nemesis, the PW Admin, I handle almost all Playerworlds currently online"