Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-22-2007, 12:48 AM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
Each level "type" (which often give more benefits than base level) can still be raised to level 107 even after base level 110 has been reached (though there isn't much of a point in doing so outside of mental, magic, physical and wisdom).
There's nothing wrong with being a theif and focusing on agility
Imagine how easy it would be to go to the dungeons, steal from rexes, steal in treasure maps... steal from lords...if you're agility was level 107 that is.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:49 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
You quest for hearts/stronger shield/stronger sword. No one really PKs much on UN I think. The spar room is good and all but doesn't represent the majority of the server one bit.
So what are people doing on the server?

Quote:
That's nice and all but since you apparently have answers for everything, how would you go about fixing GK?
I can't come up with anything that would work besides finding a way to increase the number of gold subscribers (and modifying the server is unlikely to accomplish this).
Old 06-22-2007, 02:45 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So what are people doing on the server?
Sitting around like retards? Playing events?

Quote:
I can't come up with anything that would work besides finding a way to increase the number of gold subscribers (and modifying the server is unlikely to accomplish this).
What do you think about the whole "hay guyz lets maek it classic!"?
Old 06-22-2007, 05:20 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Graal Kingdoms is more complex than any classic server at this time and i'm sure most of the older players won't like it.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Graal Kingdoms is more complex than any classic server at this time and i'm sure most of the older players won't like it.
What does complexity have to do with it? And older players? Theres like what, 10?
Old 06-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
llololol
Old 06-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
I just find it hilarious that some of you try to make reasons why changing GK would be a bad thing and offer no better ideas yourself, sure it could lose all 10-15 of it's older players but big deal, alot of players left because of real life issues i guess, while still others had their fun on GK and don't really care anymore since there are few good ideas put into the server.

As in the past there have been plenty of ideas and thoughts to make GK a little different, or maybe more enjoyable, but those ideas we're rejected by the whiners that had it all and did not care enough about the server to look past those items because they "worked too hard for it", and that's damn selfish, you can get it back right? Or are you too lazy? Too bad, life goes on.

I could bring up alot of older posts and some of us can look at the older ideas once again, maybe you have changed your minds after awhile, and if you don't have ideas to HELP GK instead of wanting things to sit there and rot then just don't complain too much, it really does not help fix the problem.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravator View Post
because they "worked too hard for it", and that's damn selfish, you can get it back right? Or are you too lazy?
Why should they have to do all that work again, to achive what they had before. Its the people that are moaning because theres better people than them and they want a reset to be equal..
Okay, so Graal Kingdoms gets reset. And then 5 years down the line. A post like this will start again because they will people better than others.

Old 06-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Joe Cruddas (VIP)
gravator has a spectacular aura aboutgravator has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
Why should they have to do all that work again, to achive what they had before. Its the people that are moaning because theres better people than them and they want a reset to be equal..
Okay, so Graal Kingdoms gets reset. And then 5 years down the line. A post like this will start again because they will people better than others.
I really don't know how to respond to this comment at all, it's the very same one that pops up when the word "reset" is spoken and it's not too helpful really, so what if a reset happens? Some of you quit for good because of it? Been nice knowing you......or not, depends on the person.

Things can change, sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worst, i'm hoping it's safe to say everyone, and i mean everyone that's posting here did their share of hard work to make an accomplishment, sure it sucks knowing you would have to start over, but it's not about where you are, it's about how you got there.

Look at all the great memories and pictures and stories that are posted on how someone got their first major event item (the waraxe from and event long ago) and how good it felt, or how great it was finally being able to bless +5 (it was a big deal for the first few people that managed this).

Now look at today, how many people are celebrating whatever? There's nothing amazing happening, there's no excitement in GK right now, it's boring everyday routine now. "Time to log in and PK someone.(masternuke)" or "Time to login and see if i can do ten laps around main in a minute this time.(googi)" really groundbreaking day there huh? This is what the whole thread is about to me, nothing exciting happens anymore, and some people are asking for some kind of change, if it's new content added, or even a reset so you can make all new memories, but just doing nothing has gone on long enough.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:49 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sure it will get more players, but it wouldn't be profitable.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Sure it will get more players, but it wouldn't be profitable.
I don't know, maybe all the the players would make more trials go gold or vip.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:16 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
I don't know, maybe all the the players would make more trials go gold or vip.
I doubt it, seeing as trials can already play the server.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:24 PM
Quote:
I doubt it, seeing as trials can already play the server.
Yeah but on Classic list you'd probably get a larger playerbase, which could act as an incentive for upgrading. I mean as it stands who wants to upgrade for a ghost town?
Old 06-22-2007, 09:31 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
Yeah but on Classic list you'd probably get a larger playerbase, which could act as an incentive for upgrading. I mean as it stands who wants to upgrade for a ghost town?
I have talked to trials about why they don't upgrade to play 2K2. I have never heard 2K2's playercount cited as a reason for not upgrading. Actually, I hardly ever hear anything other than being unable to upgrade (no credit card, etc.)
Old 06-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Quote:
I have talked to trials about why they don't upgrade to play 2K2. I have never heard 2K2's playercount cited as a reason for not upgrading. Actually, I hardly ever hear anything other than being unable to upgrade (no credit card, etc.)
That's all our excuses man xD.

If GK was actually active in terms of playercount it'd be much more fun in my opinion, along with the fact that it would have a thriving community might make people want to upgrade.