Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by zell12 View Post
Just stop upgrading your accounts. They will get the message. Stop logging on, play a different game maybe? Wow, some of you have been playing this game long enough, figured at least some of you would smarten up by now...
Because many people feel that they have already wasted too much time to quit now.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Ok. might be a bad example but what about people that smoke for 3-7 years. They want to quit. Is it too late for them?

Anyway, it's never too late to stop playing, take a stand and tell these people to step up or go home. You are just prolonging the inevitable if you continue to play.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:24 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
People usually stop smoking because it will most likely kill them in the end.
GK has never been a threat to my existance so I have never considered quitting.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:48 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by zell12 View Post
Just stop upgrading your accounts. They will get the message. Stop logging on, play a different game maybe? Wow, some of you have been playing this game long enough, figured at least some of you would smarten up by now...
Your innuendo is way to obvious
Old 06-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by zokemon View Post
Your innuendo is way to obvious
I lol'ed at this!
Hm GK doesnt have to fail...the events really killed time like nobodies buiseness!
Old 06-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
I lol'ed at this!
Hm GK doesnt have to fail...the events really killed time like nobodies buiseness!
Good events are no replace for a working economy
Old 06-20-2007, 01:32 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Active yes, but are they have some of the same problems as GK, alive, but not good.
But they're not dead like GK is.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Former Manager of Val
WarriorCam will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WarriorCam
Seeing as GK and Zone are the only two cash cow servers Graal has left, you'd think they'd be more interested in making them more appealing...
Old 06-20-2007, 03:00 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCam View Post
Seeing as GK and Zone are the only two cash cow servers Graal has left, you'd think they'd be more interested in making them more appealing...
So true. They think G3D will suddenly save them or something.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:42 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Well then instead of complaining about it get on your graal editor or gani editor and make new stuff for GK. Like currently I am making a new dungeon for GK. I think Stefan would be pleased to have more help....more people contributing. Basically I usually see him working on stuff. I am helping with this one new dungeon but I might do more yet.

Yes we pay the usd to get more gold time but this isn't like WoW where they have a ton of staff who will update with new content. We as members have been told a few times by Bjorn to submit stuff to him or Stefan. I guess I got lucky that Stefan will be using my dungeon when its fully complete.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Well then instead of complaining about it get on your graal editor or gani editor and make new stuff for GK. Like currently I am making a new dungeon for GK. I think Stefan would be pleased to have more help....more people contributing. Basically I usually see him working on stuff. I am helping with this one new dungeon but I might do more yet.
New levels won't save GK. Sorry. If it would I'd help but I know more maps aren't going to do anything. GK itself is just plain boring.

Quote:
Yes we pay the usd to get more gold time but this isn't like WoW where they have a ton of staff who will update with new content. We as members have been told a few times by Bjorn to submit stuff to him or Stefan. I guess I got lucky that Stefan will be using my dungeon when its fully complete.
I'd be willing (and able) to help out but you gotta tell me what you need.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979
Well then instead of complaining about it get on your graal editor or gani editor and make new stuff for GK
Yeah, make stuff that won't get uploaded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenBlade1979
Basically I usually see him working on stuff.
There's a pretty good reason why you usually see him and only him working on things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979
Yes we pay the usd to get more gold time but this isn't like WoW where they have a ton of staff who will update with new content.
We could potentially have that, but nearly every user now is not trusted with duties like that.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Stefan/Unixmad made their money. I'm sure they would like more, but as of now it's not a big thing to them. Graal is a side project. It's not their actually job. Newer games hire 24/7 staff team members that get paid to do updates and ****.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 06-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Gerami just pm Stefan and see what he would like done..maybe new monsters, dungeon maps, items...etc.

Its not that people aren't trusted its just that you have to get by Bjorn with your monster or map and he has certain things he won't allow.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Adding new content doesn't always fix things. You can't pile gold and diamonds on top of trash and except it to not stink :P
Doing this doesn't address Ed's VALID points about what's wrong or what needs to be done.