Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 08:40 AM
AEON Manager
Hatred89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Hatred89
This is a hiring thread for hiring developers not a thread for posting negative comments.
As for the bugs with the quest system on Elan those are simple fixes and all of our time has gone into the other two worlds that we are getting ready. Along with the intro, tutorial, and storyline. The quests on Elan won't remain as they are.
The last two years have probably mainly gone into the modern world and previous years into the futuristic world. We plan to go back to Elan and fix all the bugs and update it but this is why we are on the hosted tab and not classic yet because it isn't ready. Elan is just 1/4 of the server and thats all that is open to the public so as a player you don't have a write to comment. I'm pretty sure anyone who has seen it can vouch for the server.

We are still looking for one to two more graphic artists and one gani artiest.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:00 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I see the head!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:30 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I see the head!
Nuh you don't.

Also; consider an abortion.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:38 AM
AEON Manager
So just an update we actually could use one LAT for just a small bit of leveling. We still could use more GATs, Ganiers, and SFXers. We have mad a huge amount of progress even since my last post and we are on time for being done in 1-2 months to apply. If anyone is interested in working for the server let me know.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:35 PM
AEON Manager
So it's been about a 1 1/2 weeks since I last posted. I'd like to say we have made quite a bit of progress and we are on track to release in 1-2 months. I'd still like to get some extra hands to get this moving faster.
So now I am wanting to hire all of the development positions except for scripters. We could use 1-3 more gats, 1-2 more ganiers, 1-2 lats, 1-3 sfxers.

So if everything does go correctly and nothing happens to our current staff then expect to see things coming from us.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
Nuh you don't.

Also; consider an abortion.

here you go.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatred89 View Post
So I have returned and I am looking to finish Aeon. I am currently in need of at least one GAT and one NAT to finish whats left. There is only about a months worth of work left to be done before we can apply for classic.
So if anyone is interested in coming to help then pm me on the forums or msg me on aim @ dragon89o or leave a pm in game on how I can contact you.
Quote:
Just giving this thread a bump because it's been a few months since the last post. We are still looking for developers for the server. We [i]mainly[i] need a graphic artist or two but we could also use one ganier and one sound effects member.
If anyone is interested just msg me on the forums or over aim (dragon89o) We are only 1-2 months of work away from applying if all goes well.
Quote:
So just an update we actually could use one LAT for just a small bit of leveling. We still could use more GATs, Ganiers, and SFXers. We have mad a huge amount of progress even since my last post and we are on time for being done in 1-2 months to apply. If anyone is interested in working for the server let me know.
Quote:
So it's been about a 1 1/2 weeks since I last posted. I'd like to say we have made quite a bit of progress and we are on track to release in 1-2 months. I'd still like to get some extra hands to get this moving faster.
So now I am wanting to hire all of the development positions except for scripters. We could use 1-3 more gats, 1-2 more ganiers, 1-2 lats, 1-3 sfxers.

So if everything does go correctly and nothing happens to our current staff then expect to see things coming from us.
Stop giving ETAs because you've been telling me you're a month away from classic for the last 3 years. I remember hearing the same thing back when I first starting making levels (before even beginning to learn GS2 or working for Era). I'm not trying to discourage you from continuing or anything, but constantly saying how close you are to finishing is part of the reason why AEON is getting so much negative feedback.

Instead of saying "we're making progress!" try sharing that progress so we don't think you're always full of ****. I'm sure people would be more inclined to help if they felt like you were actually going somewhere. Screenshots? Videos? Something!

Good luck.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:33 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
I think this hiring thread could use a little bit of sprucing up.

Why don't you go to this link for tips?
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...hp?t=134261109
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:56 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Based on how easy it was for Maloria to be accepted, AEON shouldn't have any problem applying with barely anything new and little content to offer.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:00 AM
AEON Manager
My last post was saying that I will be posting something very soon. Plus we haven't really had progress in the last 1 1/2 years except for the last month or so. We didn't have a scripter or gat and those were things we needed most to finish now we have a scripter and gat. We have been near the end since then but multiple staff have left for real life issues.
Anyhow if things continue I'll post something in 1-2 weeks.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:02 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Stop giving ETAs because you've been telling me you're a month away from classic for the last 3 years. I remember hearing the same thing back when I first starting making levels (before even beginning to learn GS2 or working for Era). I'm not trying to discourage you from continuing or anything, but constantly saying how close you are to finishing is part of the reason why AEON is getting so much negative feedback.

Instead of saying "we're making progress!" try sharing that progress so we don't think you're always full of ****. I'm sure people would be more inclined to help if they felt like you were actually going somewhere. Screenshots? Videos? Something!

Good luck.
Ya. ETA's on Graal are going to do nothing but piss people off because they are never met.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:26 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
I would suggest that instead of trying to form a rough guess as to when you'll be ready it would be much better to explain exactly what you feel it is that you have left to do until you are ready, this would be providing a better idea of how long to expect it to take.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:38 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
sales gj for exposing the lies, ur keeping them honest as anderson cooper says
Old 02-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Sinkler is a jewel in the roughSinkler is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Sinkler
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
sales gj for exposing the lies, ur keeping them honest as anderson cooper says
Anderson Cooper is a liar. CNN is a liar.

We all know Hannity gives the real news.

If you need to get in contact with me, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]

"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that."

-John Stuart Mill
Old 02-20-2011, 11:21 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
lawls i seen it i can offically say hes not lieing it will be coming out soon if we stay focus and work on it instead of taking another vaction