Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-05-2005, 02:25 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderX
What else do you want her to say? She already made clear her POV when talking about why the forums aren't a good place for complaints about staff/mods/etc.

It's redundant to post the same thing multiple times.
Exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise
Nothing like a straight up denial without explanation to articulate your point of view
There is no need for a place on the forums for such a thing, when the support ticket center was set up for these kinds of things
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 09-05-2005, 08:14 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Splke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Splke Send a message via Yahoo to Splke
What point is there in making a ticket about somebody being corrupt, when everybody is butt buddies staff wise? There isn't a point, they cover for eachother and it's just a big pointless circle of redundant complaints being checked by all the wrong people.

If Stefan was easier to get ahold of, I'm sure you would have less threads / complaints, but he isn't so what else can you do? Make a support ticket, goes unchecked for 5 months (I think that's what mine is right now?) or make a thread / PM somebody just to see that they viewed your PM but didn't reply.

And if you can't trust logs/screenies, but we can't trust the people with a high enough RC to check the logs for themselves, where's the justice? Customers aren't trusted, Staff aren't (in most PW cases)...

I just find it all very incompetent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
No, that would look stupid, shut your stupid face, stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
In the words of the great Argosax

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 09-05-2005, 08:22 AM
'been round.
Torankusu_2002 is on a distinguished road
back in my day i had at least 20-30 threads about me needing to be fired.

I had plenty of people defending me, but it still didn't change the fact that most of the threads were bull**** and I ended up having to play with the reputation people got from reading them. :/
Old 09-05-2005, 09:40 AM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splke
Make a support ticket, goes unchecked for 5 months (I think that's what mine is right now?)
Dude, the new support center hasn't been open that long - try using that one considering it actually has more than 3 people who can reply.

As for your ticket, it's not existant as far as I can see. There are 3 tickets left on the old support center, yours is not one of them. So I guess you did "For Stefan" etc... but then he never checked the old system, although he and unixmad both actively check the new support center and have done so since launch, so at minimum you'll get unixmads attention and he'll talk in person to Stefan. I suggest making one, and i'll assign to unixmad so he sees it.

This thread was so predictable, it always is, but at the end of the day the support center is the system we use and will continue to use. Other games use such a system of private communication, and we will continue to do so.

And, for the record, your complaint has been directly routed to Stefan last night, along with an agreement from a Global Staff member.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:46 AM
'been round.
Torankusu_2002 is on a distinguished road
Oh, well, on a side note, I like the new support ticket center a lot, but I don't feel that the actions being expressed in the tickets are taking place quick enough.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Babylon OG
Lord Sephiroth will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lord Sephiroth
I must admit, Houdini did open and close a lot of tickets on the old support center, but the new one is serving it's purpose, within a day or two Unix replied to one of the support tickets I sent about getting GS2, so it's not like they don't check them at all.

Last edited by Darlene159; 09-05-2005 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: wrong, and no need to interfere with the purpose of the thread =/