Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Only allow the use of spell scrolls in a certain difference of levels:
10 6 19.35%
20 5 16.13%
30 1 3.23%
40 0 0%
50 1 3.23%
Keep it like it is 18 58.06%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Question Limit the use of spell scrolls? (More people vote please)

Several people have complained that level 1 players can use level 100+ spell scrolls. Question is: should the use of spell scrolls be limited, let's say you can only use a level 100 scroll if you are level 90 or above?
Old 01-27-2007, 03:00 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Definitely. I think 20 level difference would be good.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:01 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
I think there should be a limit because of the regulation of skills and power. What's the sense of different levels, if you can become level 110 in a few hours.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:03 PM
RedGreen
ZuperZeb42 is on a distinguished road
Yep there should be. O_o How can you become level 110 in a few hours? XD
Sheesh it needs changing.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
What's the sense of different levels, if you can become level 110 in a few hours.
Completely false, no one gets to 110 on scrolls alone. What they do is use scrolls until they can use DoV.

What's next? Take out DoV?

The real reason behind it is to try and knock down those who are 107 intelligence. When you're not in the least.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:47 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltz5 View Post
Completely false, no one gets to 110 on scrolls alone. What they do is use scrolls until they can use DoV.

What's next? Take out DoV?

The real reason behind it is to try and knock down those who are 107 intelligence. When you're not in the least.
No, sorry but I am not wrong and I do not here how people use lvl 107 scrolls to level 110 EXP, because we dont want to see it explained here.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Kyden
Quote:
Noi, sorry but I am not wrong and I do not here how people use lvl 107 scrolls to level 110 EXP, because we dont want to see it explained here.
You said something... I refuted it. You don't want that on the forums? That makes sense. And I think I would know, being that I sold Lv. 107 Scrolls for a long long time, and I know when people stop buying to move on to DoV. There is one person I can think of who has not of the top of my head, Raven, who is now level 40.

It's not cost effective to use scrolls to get to 107... so it doesn't happen. Again I don't care what you do, I just don't want it happening for the wrong reason.

Old 01-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
This step comes much too late, like most things in graal.
They always happen when everything is already badly damaged.

Why?

This is since I started in end of 2002 - slow response to problems, which further and further ruin anything - especially the economy.

- Lux
Old 01-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltz5 View Post
You said something... I refuted it. You don't want that on the forums? That makes sense. And I think I would know, being that I sold Lv. 107 Scrolls for a long long time, and I know when people stop buying to move on to DoV. There is one person I can think of who has not of the top of my head, Raven, who is now level 40.

It's not cost effective to use scrolls to get to 107... so it doesn't happen. Again I don't care what you do, I just don't want it happening for the wrong reason.
Actually I did use them till i felt my mental was high enough. now i use dov. mostly the people who buy them are looking to fast level or to get a bit more mental so they can alch. i actually haven't seen anyone above level 38 buy those in a long time. its everyone under who want the quick boost. with the right weapons and such you can pretty much own anything at level 35-40 as long as u got good ac to go with it.

with the plat bug gone by the scrolls have lowered again to i think 5/1 dias or 10/1 dias. So its quite expensive to be buying those when there is a weapon or piece or armor u can get.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
I think there should be a limit because of the regulation of skills and power. What's the sense of different levels, if you can become level 110 in a few hours.
Do you really know someone with enough dias to buy that many scrolls? took me 1 hour just to gain 5 levels.....never mind that much. 107 scrolls don't give the exp that u think it does.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
This is since I started in end of 2002 - slow response to problems, which further and further ruin anything - especially the economy.
Well people didn't complain to me about that before
Old 01-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Most likely people are complaining because the higer levels like to lame the lower and these things shift the balance of power. Very few people on can write them. I don't see the problem besides the price of them. I would say level cap it so level 20 and below can use them.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
See the furniture trade table bug years ago?

The thousands of plats people gained were never removed, not even by a money reset or anything.

And its always the same when problems like these turn up.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:33 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Most likely people are complaining because the higer levels like to lame the lower and these things shift the balance of power. Very few people on can write them. I don't see the problem besides the price of them. I would say level cap it so level 20 and below can use them.
What about Destruction scrolls? I use them all the time and im over level 20 but i use them to get dias not for leveling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
See the furniture trade table bug years ago?

The thousands of plats people gained were never removed, not even by a money reset or anything.

And its always the same when problems like these turn up.
I hate money bugs now the price of dia has went up to 1500 plat each since people have lots and lots of plat from the bug and i can't buy any now.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Kyden
If you're goal is to reduce people to get to 110 so easily. Then you should remove +3 Cauldrons. They are the main cause of people getting to 110 very easily.