Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Shangri-La?

Hey :O

After Shauns Dead, I heard someone said that Shangri-La will be continued by the former team, so I just wanted to ask if there was any progress made by now, or if the development has stopped in general.

Why? Iam just curious and it definitly had potential =/

- Lux
Old 01-20-2008, 11:40 PM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
He died, then some other dude who bought it for shawn I think (Madrox) dropped dead in a car accident, so her brother, I think, this guy named Kenshin I think took it over.

I think.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Prince
MysticX2X will become famous soon enough
Im not sure if kenshin still is running it but last i heard of he was

former acc: mystic2k

RIP Matt (NBK)
Old 01-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
It's definitly the server with the worst real life background, I didn't know Madrox died too....

Well the NPC Server presents Phoniks7 as Director.. hmm, the guy doesn't use forums by chance?
Old 01-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Rediculously inactive
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
It's definitly the server with the worst real life background, I didn't know Madrox died too....

Well the NPC Server presents Phoniks7 as Director.. hmm, the guy doesn't use forums by chance?
Phoniks7 is Kenshin's account I think.

He doesn't use the forums, the search button said.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
..why is everyone joking about it? I heard he commited suicide. Thats not funny.. and he didn't pull a Malinko.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:01 AM
Rediculously inactive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
..why is everyone joking about it? I heard he commited suicide. Thats not funny.. and he didn't pull a Malinko.
Yeah, no one's joking. We're talking about the server, this was a stupid thing to pull up, now it'll be the talk of the day.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Quote:
..why is everyone joking about it?
Iam joking about it?
The opposite. I had some contact to Shaun before he died and id like to see this server finished =/.

If you are to immature to participate in this discussion, just do something else and don't waste our time.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrified View Post
Yeah, no one's joking. We're talking about the server, this was a stupid thing to pull up, now it'll be the talk of the day.
Your joking, turn it into a huge death fest.. "he died, his mate died, so his sister got it, who died.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux View Post
If you are to immature to participate in this discussion, just do something else and don't waste our time.
I'm not being immature. I'm just think it's unfair that your bring this up.
Espicialy starting with the line "After Shauns Dead" put in such a casual way.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:43 AM
I'll end my participation here before Fayt kicks out more insipidity, if someone knows more please pm me.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:44 AM
Global News Team
..Stupid? I just don't think someone death should be brought up on the forums.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:06 AM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
It was'nt really a joke in the first place, and if you dont like the fact it's been brought up, i'd recommend you don't read the thread, as personally i don't think it's all that bad, and i did hang with Shaun alot before he did what he did.

But if you continue to argue, or debate , whatever you want to call it, then your keeping it alive more. Your own doing.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:07 AM
Rediculously inactive
Quote:
Your joking, turn it into a huge death fest.. "he died, his mate died, so his sister got it, who died.."
What, it was the truth. Shaun died, then madrox took it over and she died, then Kenshin got it. It's not a 'death fest', that's HOW IT IS.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:25 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
The server is cursed
Old 01-21-2008, 05:56 AM
Rediculously inactive
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
The server is cursed
Seems likely.

I dunno about it though.
Closed Thread