Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 07:51 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
So I hear Zormite, Pirates, and Samurai are uniting against us.

You are hardly outnumbered, stop saying you are. You are all the wall that keeps this game at a standstill, and you know it and fear change. That is why you will all now desperately unite to once again prevent this game from becoming anything more than a sit on your ass at trades all day boring heap of trash.

You better hope you have enough people, pray you have enough people. If I win I'm going to claim every last one of your nations once and for all as I should have done three years ago. This corrupt good ole boys club ends, now.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
If you are an old Zormite and Archigos loyalist, raise up and join my forces as we reclaim our rightful place as the leaders of this kingdom.

If you are new to the Bosh Bandwagon, fear not! We will accept newcomers as well. This is, after all, the dawn of a new age.
Bosh finally get a real life. This would prevent silly and wierd happenings on gk.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:29 PM
gess hew
I have a real life, I do this on my spare time kiddo.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:02 AM
What?
ceserthen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ceserthen
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordbosh View Post
I have a real life, I do this on my spare time kiddo.
without a life, YOU'D DIE!, so playing graal means you have a life,(unless your Zombeh), You Bosh just manage it incorrectly.

ZONE GFX BLOG (PART #1)
Old 07-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
So as you sow, so as you shall reap.

Bosh, you have sowed war and violence, bloodshed and destruction. So now you reap a field of enemies. I want your blood for threatening my people with death. Samurai wants your blood for what you did to them under the reign of Zen. And I don't know what CP wants your head for, but they're willing to set aside their grudge with Samurai long enough to come after you.

I have done what I can to be peaceful, accomodating, and friendly. I have tried to sow friendship, generosity, and cooperation. So now, I reap friends and cooperation against you.

And have you heard? The stakes of the war are about to be upped (if they haven't been already).
Old 07-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
Bosh if you really think that you can conquer the five Kingdoms then your delusions of grandeur will be crushed soon.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 07-30-2007, 12:46 AM
gess hew
You are turning a rp war into a very messy business just so you can keep your power seat, and it will cost you more than you can imagine.

As for invasion of Samurai during Zen's rule, that was repaid years ago. They have no reason to spark a war now.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:08 AM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
No Bosh. I did not make this messy. You did. I even asked King John if you were just trumping this up into a large major event, and he said he didn't know if you were or not.

You made this sound as serious as you could, and guess what. Everyone took it seriously. You made it very clear that this wasn't just an RP event, you were hellbent for the Zormite throne. And I will not give it up easily RP or otherwise.

Everyone, including King John, gets to thank you and you alone for the mess. Next time, try mentioning that what you're up to is "just for RP" and not for keeps. Won't get so messy next time.

Oh, and by the way. If this war is "just an RP" then I do have the ability to decline. In which case, chances are I will probably decline because I just plain have better things to do then mess with you and your obsolete war machine. Try attacking Samurai or CP. We're all sick of you. We can have our own RP wars to keep the server active. Chances are Samurai and CP will go bite each other's heads off soon. But a lot of people are sick of you, your over the top ceremonial speeches, and your constant warmongering.

I personally look for ways other then war to improve the playing experience of this game. Other people would probably be more willing to create the war, among themselves. There's plenty of people who enjoy PK'ing. Plenty of people who enjoy a good fight or conflict. Go fight them instead and stay away from Zormite.

BTW, peaceful or not Zormite IS still locked into an alliance. As negligible as our forces are (and trust us, we do have some surprises.) we still have an agreement to support other nations that you may attack.

Last edited by Drakeero; 07-30-2007 at 01:26 AM..
Old 07-30-2007, 02:14 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
your over the top ceremonial speeches
Oh ho.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:43 AM
gess hew
If you lose this war, you will lose not only your kingdom but the nations of your allies to me. Thanks for sweetening the pot.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:25 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
We also lose our dignity because we had other kingdoms helping us.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:25 AM
8k hours on GK X_X
Obs311 will become famous soon enough
You do not wish to battle...so then I will not attack.

(( it's off ))
Closed Thread