Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Who is the best sparrer on Graal?
Ares 2 4.08%
Brett 8 16.33%
Thallen 7 14.29%
Exodus 4 8.16%
Highlander 1 2.04%
Tortoise 10 20.41%
Clel 0 0%
Quick Strike 2 4.08%
Neo 11 22.45%
Cyclone 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2005, 04:06 AM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamba_Legend
Almaris, Evenglare, JohnnyWelsh,SL,Ares
You are just as terrible as all of them your goals are achieved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
Thallen-What trainer hasn't he used?
Tort-Same as Thallen
I think Thallen's a ***** as much as the next guy but I have to defend him for the same reason I defend myself: you have no definitive proof, you only can stress over the fact that you are missing. No one has ever proven that I had a toggle hack, and no one can seem to agree upon whether or not I am a secret member of Team Intelligence or someone who can't read basic code: the same applies to Thallen. Again, he's a total ****head, but all you're doing is slinging insults you can't back up when you say "LOL TROT IS A HAKKOR!!" or "INFEKTUDS GOT TOGGLE." And seriously.. Rashard and Brett? Hacking? What game are you playing again? All four of those people are still competitive sparrers after the changes to hit detection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taevas
I thought BDC was Onet.
They both demonstrate the same lack of talent so maybe.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:07 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Tortoise.

Enough said.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:46 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Hell Raven all the way
Old 08-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Slow NPC Scripter
Gamba_Legend is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gamba_Legend
Umm Tort I remember all those people making it as Delt. spar champ (including me) before you ever did if you ever did.
The funny thing is, I'll get flamed for posting this.

is bad
IDC!
s-t-f-u
Old 08-26-2005, 07:19 PM
I'm Not Chance...Really
The Evil Within is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Evil Within
Quote:
Umm Tort I remember all those people making it as Delt. spar champ (including me) before you ever did if you ever did.
It's sad how hard you try to hold on to your ONE TIME win for the Delteria Spar Championship...especially since this was over a year ago. What is even sadder is that you think you can compare with any of the sparrers now while at the same time you say Evenglare is challanging.

This isn't a "who was the best spar champ on delteria 5 years ago" contest, this is a POLL of the OPINIONS of players to see who the majority THINKS the CURRENT best sparrer on the game is. The list (As Sword said earlier in the topic) was compiled by quite a few different people. Although there are people that can beat them, you, my friend, and all the people you listed, are not anywhere even close to comparison.

I'm so happy you're still banned on Delt for massing the link to that trainer.

Delteria Forums
Old 08-26-2005, 07:32 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
Quote:
The first four DSCs were won by Evenglare. The fifth was won by me. I remember this specifically because I had to beat Jeebs, Marvel, Alex, Dunez, and Sirand to get to the finals.

I also have a statue in Tahan for the 2004 Graalympics Championship and 10x wins on the DSC. That statue is a permanent statue which keeps me from playing the DSC.

And you? You're banned for using speedhacks in spars.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:25 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinko
Tortoise.

Enough said.
you lost that MALINKOOOOO JENKINS!!!11 respect you had :{
Old 08-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Banned
Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Please don't turn this into a flame thread guys.
It's going well so far, almost 50 votes!
Old 08-27-2005, 01:01 AM
Slow NPC Scripter
Gamba_Legend is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gamba_Legend
Quote:
And you? You're banned for using speedhacks in spars.
not only are you a hypocrite but you're ignorant...
you're a hypocrite because like you were whining before about people accusing you for using trainers you make the same assumption about me.
you're ignorant because I had already clearly explained to another ignoramus named Chance that I was banned for a graphic I made used in a trainer that I never gave permission to.

Lastly, I've owned your ass before and I'll do it again.
I had that statue before you did I clearly remember that. (so stop with the tall tales you just manipulate *****s into thinking you're a god dressed in purple and white).
And I temporarily quit graal for awhile never being able to participate in the graalympics.
See you on the winning side of the court, Tort.
Fruitnublets.

is bad
IDC!
s-t-f-u
Old 08-27-2005, 03:55 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
I post this for thou'

Evenglare
Delterian..?
sparring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo oasator, its me evenglare, somethings wrong with my account on the forums, so can you post this for me on the forums in "The Sparring Thread" in the Playerworld forum.
Please and thank you

"Wow tortoise, get your facts straight. The first tournament was won by johnnywelsh and then I won four times as you said and then your title. You winning 10x+ is bull****. You won like 5 times and then after the third time you won they stopped editing the title, since most of the staff on delteria are veracity you got that bull**** statue in tahan, I won way more than 10x. I think you should "remember" more specifically."
Old 08-27-2005, 06:48 AM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
Quote:
not only are you a hypocrite but you're ignorant...
you're a hypocrite because like you were whining before about people accusing you for using trainers you make the same assumption about me.
you're ignorant because I had already clearly explained to another ignoramus named Chance that I was banned for a graphic I made used in a trainer that I never gave permission to.

Lastly, I've owned your ass before and I'll do it again.
I had that statue before you did I clearly remember that. (so stop with the tall tales you just manipulate *****s into thinking you're a god dressed in purple and white).
And I temporarily quit graal for awhile never being able to participate in the graalympics.
See you on the winning side of the court, Tort.
Fruitnublets.
It's not an assumption when the ETA bans you for USING SPEED HACKS. Your ban reason is still there today, log on Delteria, you will find you are banned for USING SPEED HACKS. It's not an assumption when it's proven. It's a fact. Saying you didn't use speed hacks is just plain denial of facts. The same goes for your claims of winning the DSC before I did. Absolutely never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OasaTor_PK
I post this for thou'

Evenglare
Delterian..?
sparring

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo oasator, its me evenglare, somethings wrong with my account on the forums, so can you post this for me on the forums in "The Sparring Thread" in the Playerworld forum.
Please and thank you

"Wow tortoise, get your facts straight. The first tournament was won by johnnywelsh and then I won four times as you said and then your title. You winning 10x+ is bull****. You won like 5 times and then after the third time you won they stopped editing the title, since most of the staff on delteria are veracity you got that bull**** statue in tahan, I won way more than 10x. I think you should "remember" more specifically."
You're arguing semantics, Evenglare. What's your point? Even if everything you said was correct (not that it is: I reached 10x wins before Kirby and Suoirafen asked me to trade for a permastatue) it doesn't change the fact that you are a washed up sparrer now. You never had double digit wins on Delteria, no one has except for me. You have had more TOTAL WINS on Delteria because I usually DON'T PLAY IN THE TOURNAMENTS. Congrats. You won DSCs the same reason Gate and Torrent win DSCs: I wasn't there to beat you. Give yourself a hand.

At one point you might have been better than me, but you sure as hell aren't now. Stop lying to yourself.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:38 AM
my name isn't bold, HA!
NeoJenova will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NeoJenova Send a message via Yahoo to NeoJenova
Lets all just spar eachother and call it a day?

Old 08-27-2005, 01:24 PM
Using account: Meph
diagram is on a distinguished road
This is what I find hilarious about sword servers.
Everyone's got an ego that they're trying to defend.
As if the entire server's trying to imitate Misfit.

New forum account: Meph
Old 08-27-2005, 05:49 PM
Banned
Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by diagram
This is what I find hilarious about sword servers.
Everyone's got an ego that they're trying to defend.
As if the entire server's trying to imitate Misfit.
It's like this on every server, and much more, on every game on the internet.
One thing I can say about 'sword' servers if you want see us selling our swords for $200 USD. So what do you think is better - defending your ego or turning so ridiculously competitive that you're willing to spend a week's paycheck on something you could never have otherwise?

Regardless, these arguements are old, I agree. I'm sorry if you don't agree with the list(s), but I'm not forcing a sway on your opinion, or asking that you even view this topic. And about this request for the people on this list to all just spar each other, something like that is happening. It's a 16-man, round robin tournament run by King Clops and Highlander. It's called the World Graal Fighting Circuit, or WGFC.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:06 PM
tbone
Evenglare is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise

You're arguing semantics, Evenglare. What's your point? Even if everything you said was correct (not that it is: I reached 10x wins before Kirby and Suoirafen asked me to trade for a permastatue) it doesn't change the fact that you are a washed up sparrer now. You never had double digit wins on Delteria, no one has except for me. You have had more TOTAL WINS on Delteria because I usually DON'T PLAY IN THE TOURNAMENTS. Congrats. You won DSCs the same reason Gate and Torrent win DSCs: I wasn't there to beat you. Give yourself a hand.

At one point you might have been better than me, but you sure as hell aren't now. Stop lying to yourself.
It's funny because if you go to delteria and ask most people how much wins I had they would say the same thing I say, 10x+. "Stop lying to yourself", you never reached 10x hypocrit, (hypocrit was directed to that quote). I may be a washed up sparrer in your eyes but I can still beat you in sparring anyday. Your ego amazes me, after all the wins I have in spar tourney's I don't go around getting statues up around populated areas in delteria. "You never had double digit wins on Delteria, no one has except for me."-wow. How can you prove yourself if you "DONT PLAY IN TOURNAMENTS"? All I here out of your mouth is bull****, choke on it.

I was the only one in graal to get all of the statues on every server except classic AT THE SAME TIME. But do you see me making a statue on all the servers? LOLOLOLOL NO.

I'm better than you right now and always will be sry.

-btw post thing started to work, Before it just said "Could not find phrase throttle"

Last edited by Evenglare; 08-27-2005 at 07:17 PM..