Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis1410 View Post
He's got a point.

And @ Your last post: That's true but consider the amount of work needed to introduce the amount of new levelling options like instances, pve areas, quests etc. That's alot of developing work.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:54 PM
RealDDc is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
And @ Your last post: That's true but consider the amount of work needed to introduce the amount of new levelling options like instances, pve areas, quests etc. That's alot of developing work.
I am a player/ customer here.

Developing work is nothing I have to agonize about.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:35 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I am a player/ customer here.

Developing work is nothing I have to agonize about.
Ignorance?
Old 06-18-2009, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Ignorance?
Fact.

I dont drive the car over to the mechanic for a repair, and decide to take it back home broken cause it might be
Quote:
alot of work.
for him. Do you?
Old 06-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
Quote:
Fact.

I dont drive the car over to the mechanic for a repair, and decide to take it back home broken cause it might be
You make suggestions that require large-scale development and don't consider GK's current problems in dev...
Old 06-19-2009, 03:11 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
I agree with Leon, the current development team is not exactly large at the moment as you can see on this page below.

http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Worl...Kingdoms/Staff
Old 06-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Lol at Saetar's name the only one incorrectly spelled . Trying to recall when i've won an event from Katie
Old 06-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Quote:
You make suggestions that require large-scale development and don't consider GK's current problems in dev...
Exactly, suggestions.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
Quote:
Exactly, suggestions.
Why suggest the unreasonable at the time?
Old 06-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Why suggest the unreasonable at the time?
Unreasonable? All I've mentioned so far are problematic game contents, and gave thought out suggestions. When or if ever those suggestions get inserted, who knows.

At least I don't need to blame myself, if there ain't a change, cause I shared my ideas, how this game thing could be spiced up.

Unlike a lot others.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:07 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
Quote:
Unreasonable? All I've mentioned so far are problematic game contents, and gave thought out suggestions. When or if ever those suggestions get inserted, who knows.

At least I don't need to blame myself, if there ain't a change, cause I shared my ideas, how this game thing could be spiced up.

Unlike a lot others.
We've all made suggestions, and none of the problems you've highlighted are new, and your ideas aren't the most original either. I don't need to tell you anyway, you'll get the picture after you suggest things for the next year or so, if you have the enthusiasm for that.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:20 AM
Quote:
We've all made suggestions.
Oh really? Barely 10 percent of the players visit the suggestion forum, 5 percent of those 10 percent just come to comment, I don't like it.

Quote:
(...and none of the problems you've highlighted are new, and your ideas aren't the most original either. I don't need to tell you anyway, you'll get the picture after you suggest things for the next year or so, if you have the enthusiasm for that.
Im on this server to play, and to enjoy the game, not to come up with super original ideas. You tend to mix up these two things:

CUSTOMER

and

Service

Howsoever, the administration doesn't even take their time to read or comment on suggestions, yet to work on them. So I don't expect anything.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:59 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
Quote:
Oh really? Barely 10 percent of the players visit the suggestion forum, 5 percent of those 10 percent just come to comment, I don't like it.

Im on this server to play, and to enjoy the game, not to come up with super original ideas. You tend to mix up these two things:

CUSTOMER

and

Service

Howsoever, the administration doesn't even take their time to read or comment on suggestions, yet to work on them. So I don't expect anything.
10percent may be true, but in-game and forum suggestions over the last what? 8years?

Just saying, sometimes you should suggest ideas capable of being implimented at the time. But hey, you're a customer, entitled to your view and opinion, otherwise you wouldn't be allowed to post on this forum. So feel free to shoot as many drops in the ocean.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Just saying, sometimes you should suggest ideas capable of being implimented at the time.
Ah, so something like a event game, where you stand on platforms labeled with colorful and oversized numbers, that doesn't have any relation to the gameplay of the game? Well, at least it is some progress, of some sort.
Quote:
But hey, you're a customer, entitled to your view and opinion, otherwise you wouldn't be allowed to post on this forum. So feel free to shoot as many drops in the ocean.
Enough drops might cause a change the sooner or later, but it always starts at one.

Read somewhere that england might be under water within a century.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
Quote:
Ah, so something like a event game, where you stand on platforms labeled with colorful and oversized numbers, that doesn't have any relation to the gameplay of the game? Well, at least it is some progress, of some sort.
Well new events get developed by Maroku, because he's the Events Master, they don't really have anything to do with the in-game content updates... And i actually like that event and hope more events are made by Maroku, because we have a lack of good events, i see the same events hosted every day, Waterglass, kart race, spar, musical chairs.

Quote:
Enough drops might cause a change the sooner or later, but it always starts at one.

Read somewhere that england might be under water within a century.
Yea, enough might. But not much will happen if Tig doesn't get more dev support.

Meh, **** happens, as long as i won't be caught up in it. That's the risk that comes with being on an island.