Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2014, 03:20 AM
xDarkTAx is on a distinguished road
Remove the wait time in-between eating food, or decrease it dramatically. If Era is actually growing in player count more content should be added for players to do, not less. Everything that can have a non-npc owner should be owned by the players. Things like the Mall don't really require any work and would have no purpose being player-owned but there is no reason Era hotel or Greenroads Cafe should not be player owned. Also, increase food prices to make working for a business actually worthwhile.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Banned
bradigger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bradigger Send a message via MSN to bradigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
Take away money? From who?? I've learned from this thread that jobs don't pay HALF as much as an NPC job on Era. You even said it yourself
I rarely trash pick. I just made about 60k from Ammo Mart and 20k from PyroTech this week. That's basically all my income. You're taking it away if the place goes NPC-owned. What makes you think businesses making less money than trash picking means you're not taking money away from people?
Old 12-20-2014, 01:29 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
trash picking is the main issue.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:44 PM
ooger will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
trash picking is the main issue.
You keep saying this and nobody else sees a problem with it. It's good money and uses the whole gmap and promotes some pking too (also lets you multi task with the snowman xmas event). ALL JOBS ARE MONEY TAKEN FROM NOWHERE AND PUT INTO THE ECONOMY-Mining, shells, trash picking, car missions, etc. Who the hell cares man I don't even see you on the server yet you're trying to "fix" everything.
Old 12-20-2014, 02:43 PM
yeah i find era extra laggy now and economy is so out of wack theres not really any point in investing time when its just gona get reset at some point sooner or later when they figure out how jobs again.

I thought era was doing better then this to be honest. unless i get mad stoned i dont really enjoy the game play halo1 style fighting but add unlimited heals as anyone can carry any amount of anything with lightwieght potions.

happy holidays!
Old 12-20-2014, 07:10 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
yeah i find era extra laggy now and economy is so out of wack theres not really any point in investing time when its just gona get reset at some point sooner or later when they figure out how jobs again.

I thought era was doing better then this to be honest. unless i get mad stoned i dont really enjoy the game play halo1 style fighting but add unlimited heals as anyone can carry any amount of anything with lightwieght potions.

happy holidays!
Lag was about halved when the serverhost got updated (and all the UC servers removed??). Before I couldn't get under 100ms and now I don't go above 60.

If you're having issues with FPS that would be your computers performance. Try turning off the effects in the options menu (Bullet, Fire, Ganis) and if that doesn't work maybe you need to turn off nicknames.
I could attribute this 'lag' for you to the increase in players, for some reason on my vista laptop.. the more text (chat/nicknames) in the level the lower my FPS. So try turning that stuff down.

You need a combination of potions to pick up/carry those items. And you need to maintain them if you make the decision to not use a home/item storage. It is cheaper in the short-run (if you're mining once and just want to super pot) but in the long run it encourages people to actually buy/use storage to cut down on potion costs.

These potions are available to all players including you; it's not really an advantage.

Happy Holidays to you as well!
Old 12-20-2014, 08:11 PM
just saying if it hasn't changed the lightweight pots use to last 7 days right? (might be wrong but just need to adjust math if wrong)

anyways 52.1775 (weeks in a year) x the 6k pots i see currently = 313k for one whole year thats if you dont have a friend with thousands already who will sell for less.

people are stating you can make like 100k in an hour or two so i dont see the benefits of owning a house you can just lose for not logging on same for storage and hotels.

plus if they have ahouse or not they need the potion to carry many guns for hotkeys and heals and such for gang wars.

like it or not everyone uses them anyway if they are serious about era gangs.so again, they are buying pots either way cuz its the best option over time as you carry every item on you without slowing down = more kills and less walking to storage thousands of times. PLUS you can resell them for higher very quickly AND carry more rocks and trash.

lightweight basically killed storage but gotta get them with real money right

$> gameplay.

stephane needs that $$$$
Old 12-20-2014, 08:14 PM
oh and i forgot to mention i dont know prices of houses but i can only assume its infalted with the economy as everyone is "rich".

how many years would it take of light weights to buy a decent house? (not considering the benefits of having every item on you ready for all situations like healing in gang wars, using multiple guns and carry more rocks and trash still walk full speed)

and do you even still expect to be playing after that many years?

edit: oh yeah and you lose a house after 14 days XD risk getting pc crashed or anything else more then 2 weeks you lost the house XD yet you dont lose the LW potions.

Last edited by geneticfrog; 12-20-2014 at 08:46 PM..
Old 12-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Houses are seriously the same price; 300kish for a basic one, 500k for a decent one and 750k for an amazing one.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:00 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
Houses are seriously the same price; 300kish for a basic one, 500k for a decent one and 750k for an amazing one.
Apartments went for like 10-50k last I saw them being auctioned.
You can theoretically store the same number of items in an apartment as you can the largest house on Era.

The house guidelines aren't explicit, I only see it enforced if someone is banned for 14 days or longer.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:01 PM
but you lose the house after 2 weeks and at the same time the people who have houses like you i assume godzilla. im sure you use LW either way to carry their entire inventory for PVP.

heals, music, healing boomers, full set of hotkeyed weps for all situations especially for gang wars. if you are rich one again you have no need for a house cuz its only storage to carry rocks or trash if it weighs anything.

and if you really need to store stuff do the safe thing and buy a temporary hotel or temp storage locker for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less and its basically a cheap "disposable" way for storage but the house you lose money if you dont sell it and lose it all if you dont log on. (lame)
Old 12-20-2014, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Apartments went for like 10-50k last I saw them being auctioned.
You can theoretically store the same number of items in an apartment as you can the largest house on Era.

The house guidelines aren't explicit, I only see it enforced if someone is banned for 14 days or longer.
still doesn't beat storage lockers they are the best!!! cheap as fawk and disposable plus you can pay in advance to keep it longer !!! (go on vacation for a month yet idk why you would do that lol store it all on you.....)

best option LW other wise you use storage lockers, anything else is a waste of money.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Posting The Truth
Quote:
best option LW other wise you use storage lockers, anything else is a waste of money.
Then use LW potions? You're not barred from using them... what the hell are you complaining about.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Even if you want to keep your whole house on you and you use a lightweight you still have to use a constant supply of super strength potions otherwise you wont be able to pick anything up anyway. Although I see it was changed so you can pick trash even when you are over weight, would be nice if you could get minerals from the grinding machines when over weight as well.
Old 12-20-2014, 10:15 PM
~ETA on Delteria~
ToreG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
...Although I see it was changed so you can pick trash even when you are over weight, would be nice if you could get minerals from the grinding machines when over weight as well.
I 100% agree with Shrimps on this.