Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum > Delteria News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 06:40 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnegel View Post
This!!!!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

And you meet your first friend Jiub, then you get throwed out of the ship and you have too speak with a creepy old man.

Then you run out in the wilderness and get owned by a Rat.

Good times indeed.
I always roleplayed that I killed Jiub and stole his identity.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Rep+
Old 03-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
LOL

I've done that too!

I've also made a character that was his "brother", and he was named Tiub.

I rep+ too.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Cell Chill
smokeraider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smokeraider Send a message via MSN to smokeraider
i think delteria had his chance to growing his back to community. and simple failed to do so.

So put it offline, and give a new server there spot.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:19 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Finally. I've been begging someone to put up screenshots of the beautiful server. I've been around for years, and although I've never really developed for it, I've gotten to see the server grow and grow. The amount of work that Sandz and Tiamat have put into it is absolutely ridiculous.

Anything new, Clo?
Old 03-14-2010, 01:28 AM
Cell Chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
Finally. I've been begging someone to put up screenshots of the beautiful server. I've been around for years, and although I've never really developed for it, I've gotten to see the server grow and grow. The amount of work that Sandz and Tiamat have put into it is absolutely ridiculous.

Anything new, Clo?
it is ridiculous how delteria have no playercount for years now,
dont they get it? that only a handfull is willing to care?

and? a boohoo here and a boohoo there, here a boo, there a hoo,cant you realise that it is dead and people just do not care.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:33 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeraider View Post
it is ridiculous how delteria have no playercount for years now,
dont they get it? that only a handfull is willing to care?

and? a boohoo here and a boohoo there, here a boo, there a hoo,cant you realise that it is dead and people just do not care.
Delterians care. Despite the dead server and relative lack of development (considering the entire time line), the Delteria forums are decently active. It is pretty much a separate community. I guarantee you people still care.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:57 AM
Cell Chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykel View Post
Delterians care. Despite the dead server and relative lack of development (considering the entire time line), the Delteria forums are decently active. It is pretty much a separate community. I guarantee you people still care.

the forums active with people complaining about things that always seem to be simular threads of people also complaining about it.

if you cant see that after a while if nothings changed in weeks, that its pointless to keep going on and on about it, becouse it is ovius on what the situation is.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:43 PM
(⌒▽⌒)
joel34 is on a distinguished road
This is actually cool.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:32 PM
delterian loyalist
Nelm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeraider View Post
the forums active with people complaining about things that always seem to be simular threads of people also complaining about it.

if you cant see that after a while if nothings changed in weeks, that its pointless to keep going on and on about it, becouse it is ovius on what the situation is.
What does it matter to you, exactly, what the Delterian community does with Delteria? Or who cares about it? I care about it. And I refuse to play Graal regularly on any other server until Delteria returns. If it doesn't, neither will I. The game of Graal itself sucks and some of the guys I've met on Delteria are like a second family to me and I know a lot of the other guys feel the same. So you may think that the community doesn't care about the server, but we do.

Doesn't this thread defeat the purpose of your comments anyways? If Cloven didn't care, do you think he'd waste his time looking for serious scripting and GANI help? I highly doubt it. He, and the rest of us, all want to see Delteria back up and running at it's fullest.

Why would anyone give up on a project that they've invested so much time in effort into? The amount of time that people like Sandz, Tiamat, Cloven, Riot, Shunt, etc have all put into Delteria can not be understated and should not be diminished at all. You telling Delteria to just give it up is a big slap in the face to all the work that's been done already.

Here's an 'ovius' situation: You're not Delterian. You don't pay for the development costs of the server, nor do you work on it. In fact, you have nothing to do with Delteria. So why don't you just move along? Let Delterians worry about Delteria and you can go worry about something else...like taking an elementary spelling and grammar class.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:37 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelm View Post
Here's an 'ovius' situation: You're not Delterian. You don't pay for the development costs of the server, nor do you work on it. In fact, you have nothing to do with Delteria. So why don't you just move along? Let Delterians worry about Delteria and you can go worry about something else...like taking an elementary spelling and grammar class.
This thread is appealing for staff from a pool of Delteria players?
Old 03-16-2010, 09:48 PM
delterian loyalist
Nelm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
This thread is appealing for staff from a pool of Delteria players?
Where did I say that, Rufus? Perhaps you'd like to stick some more words in my mouth? Either that or your reading comprehension is pretty damn low. However, we both know you're not stupid.

From what I read from Cloven's post, this thread is appealing for qualified staff members specifically in the needed areas of scripting and GANIs. Not for comments like:

"i think delteria had his chance to growing his back to community. and simple failed to do so."

"So put it offline, and give a new server there spot."

"if you cant see that after a while if nothings changed in weeks, that its pointless to keep going on and on about it, becouse it is ovius on what the situation is."

"it is ridiculous how delteria have no playercount for years now,
dont they get it? that only a handfull is willing to care?"

"and? a boohoo here and a boohoo there, here a boo, there a hoo,cant you realise that it is dead and people just do not care."

Now if you can show me in Cloven's post where he asks for people's comments on what direction he should take for the server, including whether or not it's pointless for him to look for help and if he should even continue working on the server and should just shut it down altogether, well, by all means, you just go ahead and prove me wrong.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Where did I say that, Rufus? Perhaps you'd like to stick some more words in my mouth? Either that or your reading comprehension is pretty damn low. However, we both know you're not stupid.
I didn't say you said anything, I asked you a question.

Quote:
Now if you can show me in Cloven's post where he asks for people's comments on what direction he should take for the server, including whether or not it's pointless for him to look for help and if he should even continue working on the server and should just shut it down altogether, well, by all means, you just go ahead and prove me wrong.
I don't know if you've noticed but we're on a discussion board here; People are entitled to their opinions, and they're going to express them. I'm not agreeing with anything that has been said, but your replies are just obnoxious and I feel as though they're causing embarrassment to a decent server and a nice staff team. A little less "you know nothing!! Delteria 4 eva@!1!" and those opinions might have been changed, but instead you've acted hot headed and emotive over nothing, hid behind the server's name and past, and just made the whole thing seem stand-offish and unappealing.

Anyone who is interested in working on Delteria, I highly reccomend you ignore Nelm's posts. Delteria's staff and players are not like this at all.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:05 PM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Welcome to the GraalOnline Forums bro
Old 03-16-2010, 10:09 PM
iZone Administrator
Matt is a jewel in the roughMatt is a jewel in the rough
I haven't been active really on these forums for a few months i guess ( i just noticed this thread ), but those screen shots are amazing. Just what i expected from Delteria. I will see what and when i can contribute to you guys when i get more active here soon.

Good luck though guys, Delteria's come along way from when i started back in late '01, and the best part about this 'new' Delteria i think, is that everything from the screen shots, makes me think that it will still feel like my home server when it's done.