Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-18-2003, 06:49 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
This needn't turn into a poo-slinging contest. The application for the next opening starts where this application ends. When I used to hire people, I definately noticed how the runners up reacted. It gave me an idea of their attitude.
Old 11-18-2003, 06:51 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by protagonist
This needn't turn into a poo-slinging contest. The application for the next opening starts where this application ends. When I used to hire people, I definately noticed how the runners up reacted. It gave me an idea of their attitude.
Take me for a ride on your magical PWA rainbow unicorn please! I want to pet the horsey...
Old 11-18-2003, 07:13 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
Hm..
I could have swore I posted "Anyways congrats " under my disappointed line (guess I didn't, sorry ;p)Soo...Congrats MoonGod and Protonagonist. As for all you rambling misfits with this "omg u sox ur haev 1337 big ego"...what can you say you achieved for yourselves? I still don't doubt that my application might be better than the ones chosen which is basically my only "brag" or so to speak. Take a second to look at Spark's post concerning me and you'd see it has nothing to do with that ;p

I'd admit though; I am some-what ****y/arrogant - whatever (not to the extreme that it's much of a bad thing) but it's not because I'm "lawl gglobal staffs." That's just how I am (even in real life.) Hm... a spoil sport, my God...I don't have the right to be "disappointed"?

I also noticed a few people saying I don't do anything ._. You should learn to shut your mouths before making foolish statements and assumptions ^-^ Unfortunately you don't have GGT forum access so you wouldn't know how much copyright material and such is removed on a daily basis because of me, not to mention I assist with other PW related issues, run a kingdom on GK, Events Master on GK, develop things for Gk and 2001 and handle the FAQ team on 2k1 ;x
Got all you little buggers judging me without even seeing anything I've done, actually you have..just probably not aware it was made by me but you may feel free to contact me on aim or so (refer to profile) and I'd show you a thing or two. It's sad I'm willing to go low enough to actually do that eh? My graphic skills aren't that hot, quite a few people "pwn" me...my real talent is in ganis.

Damn I feel so bad that I'm too lazy to quote each of you individually that attempted to bash me or so and verbally knock you out. Hm..may have just turned this thread into a pointless flame war and it isn't worth my time anyway =P

Oh well, we'd just see what the future holds *flies away*

Edit: One more thing, don't say most of the global staff do nothing, for those that have; if that were true they most likely still wouldn't be here and hey, consider this...how do you think they got there in the first place? They obviously had to do earn it. What can I say about this criticizm except it was most likely brought about by envy?

Last edited by --Chris--; 11-18-2003 at 08:03 AM..
Old 11-18-2003, 07:37 AM
w3dg1tz8 is on a distinguished road
I'd message you on AIM, but you don't seem to be on, so I'll address it here. Firstly, your post was over-dramatized. I'm sure I'm not the only one that notices this... but when you've been addressing certain 'matters' (on the forums), your attitude isn't exactly the best to have...

Quote:
Hm..
I could have swore I posted "Anyways congrats " under my disappointed line (guess I didn't, sorry ;p)Soo...Congrats MoonGod and Protonagonist. As for all you rambling misfits with this "omg u sox ur haev 1337 big ego"...what can you say you achieved for yourselves? I still don't doubt that my application might be better than the ones chosen which is basically my only "brag" or so to speak. Take a second to look at Spark's post concerning me and you'd see it has nothing to do with that ;p
People will come to you for help and be idiots and I'm sure they'll do it on purpose, it still doesn't give you the right to call them "rambling misfits"...

Quote:
I also noticed a few people saying I don't do anything ._. You should learn to shut your mouths before making foolish statements and assumptions ^-^ Sadly you don't have GGT forum access so you wouldn't know how much copyright material and such is removed on a daily basis because of me, not to mention I assist with other PW related issues, run a kingdom on GK, Events Master on GK, develop things for Gk and 2001 and handle the FAQ team on 2k1 ;x
Got all you little buggers judging me without even seeing anything I've done, actually you have..just probably not aware it was made by me but you may feel free to contact me on aim or so (refer to profile) and I'd show you a thing or two. It's sad I'm willing to go low enough to actually do that eh? My graphic skills aren't that hot, quite a few people "pwn" me...my real talent is in ganis.
Woo, you're starting to remind me of a certain person on the global staff team already... are you sure you're not him? Again with your attitude, telling people to "shut their mouths" isn't going to get you far if your PWA, unless you're going to threaten to reset the parties involved, which has been done before. When you're PWA people are going to make statements and assumptions, you should go about it the best way you can without telling them to "shut their mouths" and to stop making "statements" and "accusations", because quite frankly it's going to happen and they're going to judge you. "Little buggers", again with the name calling.

Lastly, we're not trying to knock you out. I believe you have very good aspects and talents, though your bad ones are tending to show more.

Oh... I just saw this.
Quote:
Edit: One more thing, don't say most of the global staff do nothing, for those that have; if that were true they most likely still wouldn't be here and hey, consider this...how do you think they got there in the first place? They obviously had to do earn it. What can I say about this criticizm except it was most likely brought about by envy?
So... you're taking everything in this thread as "criticism"? Gee, well if you act that badly towards "criticism" I'd hate to see you react to anything else. Oh god, sure... inflate your ego even more and say we "envy" the great "god", Chris!

*pray pray pray* *kissy kissy kissy* <3<3<3
Old 11-18-2003, 07:56 AM
Registered
I'm actually on AIM alot ;x Try again later.

Your response wasn't thought out well was it? Many of the invalid points brought about by your bad interpretation aren't even relevant to PWA. I'm not going to turn this thread into a flame war, I got what I wanted across to most people after being attacked and now it's time to pour the water on the fire.

I will comment on one thing though to give an idea to show that you don't even know what the hell you're saying:

"So... you're taking everything in this thread as "criticism"? Gee, well if you act that badly towards "criticism" I'd hate to see you react to anything else. Oh god, sure... inflate your ego even more and say we "envy" the great "god", Chris! "

I wasn't refering to myself obviously, "staff" in my statement was plural, someone also mouthed off to Lyndzey if I recall correctly and insulted global staff in general. Everything in the thread what?

Oh and thank you to all those that support me ^-^ (Is it just me or are almost all these people significant to Graal in some way? Damn, why do I even respond to the ones that aren't and try to put me down?)

Old 11-18-2003, 08:00 AM
w3dg1tz8 is on a distinguished road
Yes, it wasn't thought out. Yes, I lack comprehension of simple sentences and statements. I'll stop now, have fun with **********. Damn, I said that name... too lazy to delete.

Edit: *'ed it out for fun!
Old 11-18-2003, 08:05 AM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by --Chris--
Is it just me or are almost all these people significant to Graal in some way?
Um, I see two. Not exactly an army of supporters.

To break the rule you seem to want to form: I'm relatively significant, and I don't support you
Old 11-18-2003, 08:20 AM
Registered
Neither are you against me? Can't tell what you're indicating >_>

"in some way" didn't mean to imply to the level as Lyndzey and Tseng, I was also refering to people that contributed such as Excal as LAT admin on 2k1 while it was the only p2p server and alive although others in Tseng and Lyndzey's caliber have like Zen ;x

I really need to stop replying ;x

Old 11-18-2003, 08:35 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
Originally posted by --Chris--
Neither are you against me? Can't tell what you're indicating >_>
I don't know how you perform as a staff member, so my appraisal is limited. However, I do know that you are arrogant to the point of obnoxiousness, and that lesser egos have caused large problems in the past. I wouldn't have chosen you for the PWA unless the competition were very weak (though, incidentally, I think you're a better candidate than one of Spark's chosen two).
Old 11-18-2003, 08:46 AM
Registered
These people are in no way seeking help while attacking me and other global staff members and I'm just trying to defend myself and them. Alot of things I said may have left an exceptional impression to my commonly known self. In a usual situation with reference to any job I've held (which have mostly been maintained for around a year) I haven't had much if any problems as of yet ;x Thanks for the input though Kai

Old 11-18-2003, 10:40 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
I think you're a better candidate than one of Spark's chosen two).
You might as well just say his name. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you're referring to.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 11-18-2003, 10:48 AM
Script Monkey
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias
You might as well just say his name. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you're referring to.
It may be obvious to people who know me (and the encounters I've had with that person), but there's no reason to spell it out to those that don't
Old 11-18-2003, 11:54 AM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
-Ignore-

Last edited by Spark910; 11-18-2003 at 12:09 PM..
Old 11-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
You know, you really dont know how these people who were chosen are going to do, until they have had a chance to actually do their job.
Why don't you people who are saying that one or the other should'nt have been chosen (whether you mention names or not) give them a chance to actually show whether or not they can do the job?

I think it is really crappy when global staff openly voice that they are against a new member chosen. they deserve a chance, and they dont deserve to be kicked in the teeth before they even get started
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-18-2003, 05:14 PM
Script Monkey
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlene159
I think it is really crappy when global staff openly voice that they are against a new member chosen. they deserve a chance, and they dont deserve to be kicked in the teeth before they even get started
*shrugs*

This thread was created so that users could comment on the selected members. If my comment - that one of them is a bad choice - were voiced in an excessively offensive way then I'd agree with you, but I'm not even giving names. I don't think I could make it any more neutral.