Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-10-2011, 10:30 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinji_Jinto View Post
I would like to see Event Island removed from the Battle Admin list. I've disabled everything and anyone can still PK. It shouldn't even be an option and it makes hosting kart races impossible.
I think the battle mode on events island is a different problem. The Battle Admin on Events Island is assigned to the Close Encounters event and doesn't change battle options on g2k2eventisland.gmap.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:49 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Here's a question for you guys: how would you like to see new items introduced to the server? To my understanding, all new additions have been handed out with the help of events, which sounds rather... lame. I've briefly discussed with Tig of adding ways of obtaining equipment in general by monster drops and crafting, but moar suggestions would be awesome!

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Crafting/Alchemy, a combination of both, using multiple recipes and craftable items in order to produce higher caliber items.

Maybe some more "relic" weapons from Gods.

Old 07-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
The biggest introduction of new items should come hand in hand with a complete alchemy do-over with an all inclusive reset of everyone's alchemy levels. There's way too much potential for alchemy to be a brilliant medium for new items or current/new item variants (enchants [no scroll/prayer]).

I've also seen it a wasted opportunity that the Crypt and any future instances like it, don't offer a reward system for gathering boss/enemy parts. It would be very easy to open a Vanir's Hollow Reward Shop, probably situated along with the main quest giver for the instance. At the moment, after it was suggested, we have a very sub-par mage armour (props to making a mage armor, although it's completely redundant) in the event coin shop when so much more could have been done.

I also thought that GK is so vast and not much of it is used at all, it wouldn't be impossible to include a rare item vendor on every kingdom island and also main island. They'll mostly have no stock at all, complaining about the lack of adventurers and how few even return from their journeys to distant lands with their lives in tact let alone riches to sell. But occasionally, one of them would stock some rare items in exchange for plat/dias/emeralds/rubies/pearls/sapphires, even combinations of them. This would just be a random and constant way of pushing items out and doesn't have to cover super rares or anything in particular, just as long as items you don't get to make are pushed out, it's worth it.

I also had an idea for a massive RP event that would have lasting effects throughout GK that i'll work on a little more when i get some time. It would be perfect for introducing some rare items and even new items in the future due to the nature of it.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:03 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Graal Kingdoms definitely needs a means of obtaining equipment that doesn't require a massive amount of skill or wealth. At the moment the gap between newer low level players and older high level players is way too high and is making the game tedious and grindy to get any sort of decent gear to level up. The only obvious solution would be to increase amount of decent items to the crafting system and also add more equipment to monster drops other than the current flaming/skull sword and gold/silver plate armour.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:56 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
I'm not one to steal ideas usually but something close to the chocobo system from ff9 would make me love gk :P

Hatch your own chocobo like thing, use it to find certain treasures from treasure maps to get points to upgrade him to different colors. Eventually your chocobo would turn blue and be able to swim (maybe a bit slower than a boat) and be able to fly (like teh zepplin probably ~o~). So many things you could do with it lol. You'd be able to call it with a certain song on your flute...

I doubt it'll ever happen tho ._.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Kweh..

Kweh!

KWEHH??!

KWEEEHHHH?!?!??!
Old 07-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
So, what's the point of classes again?
Old 07-19-2011, 07:37 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
chocobo idea
awesome idea . Zeppelins are amazing, but very unused because they're so easy to destroy, others can steal... I'd personally have a pretty sweet chocobo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
So, what's the point of classes again?
so agreed. I'm a Warrior, but I play as a Mage. I went warrior so I'd start with better stats, which is pretty sad. In every way should classes be a high priority fix.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Chocobos used to be on UN...
Old 07-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Chocobos used to be on UN...
Was there not some sort of copyright issue forcing them to remove it?

Old 07-19-2011, 09:12 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
They wouldn't have to be chocobo's per-say but some kind of tameable mount?

On the subject of new items @ ziros post, a new way to aqquire items could be with the chocobo creature and some could even be only achieved through this message, which would reward getting far with your creature :3

Other than that though, I really think new items that would be acquirable by new means would work wonders on the playability of GK. Making the new items have comparable stats to the god-like items you cant really obtain any more would mean that new players would have ways of obtaining balance compared to the niche of people whom horde everything.

Playing the market should not be the only way to obtain even entry level gear. I've seen that Diamonds have acquired a nice play value, which I believe help new players obtain a good way to purchase a few spells and recipes and such. Making it a little easier to acquire diamonds would be nice I guess, but introducing a way to obtain gear by maybe means of obtaining weapons and armor in shops would be nice. I'd also like to see the new prefixes and suffixes introduced in the winter shields added to them rarely so even older played might get something nice?

I dunno. Atm though I hate the fact that to really get started well you have to have to have someone really help you out and get started, or get extremely lucky at an event (despite nearly half of events being spars) getting anything other than an ec or gold key.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:15 AM
Memitim will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Memitim
I think it would be neat if baddies dropped gear; however, i think it should be some what logical. And this is where most people flame me and ignore the below information -_-
I dont want to see a fkn Bat dropping a sword or chest piece; logically that would make no sense at all. If it was done similar to Kvasir to where you kill him and he drops his dagger; then thats fine with me cause logically that makes sense o.O

Pretty Much this:
Human/Elf/Orc/ any creature capable of using weapons/ armour should be able to drop;however, it should be restricted to what you would expect said creature to possess. So a fckn Giant shouldnt drop some high power god almighty wand. And a human shouldnt drop a giant @$$ club thats 200 times his/her size.

I think it should also be balanced with Alchemy; currently Alchemy does not have that much going for it atm. Its hard to believe for some people but there is actually a class called Alchemist. ((Ive actually told a few people to go learn a couple recipes to have a basic set to work with, and they looked at me as if i was speaking some archaic language)) So alchemist should acquire a fair amount of those new gear if not at least half of em.

*Predicts in less then 24 hours the same 3 individuals will be flaming this post for only reading the first 2 sentences and going off on some type of zodiac rant/WoW Rant*
Old 07-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
You can't realistically expect "realistic drops" on Kingdoms when it boast with a total of maybe 10 different baddies.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 07-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Zormite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
You can't realistically expect "realistic drops" on Kingdoms when it boast with a total of maybe 10 different baddies.
The maybe you should work on this