Old 08-21-2007, 05:58 AM
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Shakram is on a distinguished road
but wtf where iam arrogant
i never said that my graphics are good
i never said that iam a good artist
i never said that my server will the best ever
or anything else
all coming from the people who see my graphics and sorry that iam a fan of old snes rpgs and thats the point why i want the server too look like it
maybe toms graphics looks more cartoonish but wtf there will be any tiles out there which looks cartoonish too
if you people dont like the things i do than **** say it
i dont need this **** that evry day people coming up with the point i steal my graphics or whatever

PS: if you dont understand the end of my text i stop working on esteria
i have only probs with it it makes no fun to do anything all the time this idiotic people comming up and talking stupid things so have fun with whatever you doing here

Last edited by Shakram; 08-21-2007 at 06:17 AM..
Old 08-21-2007, 06:34 AM
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Wow. Thanks you ****ing ****sucking idiots for ****ing over one of the most promising servers. Go kill yourself.

His point was that there's nothing wrong with using other things as inspiration for his work, so there's no reason for you to make it out to be.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 08-21-2007, 06:42 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakram View Post
i dont need this **** that evry day people coming up with the point i steal my graphics or whatever
Oh for ****s sake man. You've already put so much effort into a beautiful server.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:46 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
There is a huge difference between stealing and inspiration.
If it's stolen, then people have the right to complain. If it's inspired, their complaints are purely opinion and not fact. That is, you can choose to ignore them and they can choose to move on.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:34 AM
Tee Hee
smirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant futuresmirt362 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to smirt362 Send a message via MSN to smirt362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Damn..wish I was that good

Don Hertzfeldt <3
Old 08-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smirt362 View Post
Damn..wish I was that good
practise!
Old 08-21-2007, 02:49 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
There is a huge difference between stealing and inspiration.
If it's stolen, then people have the right to complain. If it's inspired, their complaints are purely opinion and not fact. That is, you can choose to ignore them and they can choose to move on.
I have to totally agree here. I would like to see some Pixelation samurais here to stop that chit chat, lol.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:29 PM
The Shiznic
Tyrial is an unknown quantity at this point
Ha?
I never said the graphics was bad, they aren't.. but they are far from original.. I even see stuff that was "inspired" from my old graphics, not naming anything as I don't really care.. But don't get all hyped on theft, because theft have no base.. it's just an illusion and you will understand that someday..

I'm saying this to you because I did the same, and belive me it's just a waste of time.. so don't be a fool by lying to yourself.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:08 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Thanks everyone, Angelu will stop working on Esteria -_-!

only because you *******s said that he has stolen things
he's fed up with you guys AKjgalkgsjalskjgalsgkjasögkasjögj bah
making my last graalfriend quit makes me upset

Old 08-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrial View Post
Ha?
I never said the graphics was bad, they aren't.. but they are far from original.. I even see stuff that was "inspired" from my old graphics, not naming anything as I don't really care.. But don't get all hyped on theft, because theft have no base.. it's just an illusion and you will understand that someday..

I'm saying this to you because I did the same, and belive me it's just a waste of time.. so don't be a fool by lying to yourself.
I believe you're also the one who PMed me warning me that my graphics were too similar to yours and that you better not catch me stealing your graphics. I've looked through your graphics posted on the forums and saw nothing similar to my own at all... and on that note, I say your accusations of theft are bogus, especially since you've not posted any proof.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:23 PM
jwd
Codein has a spectacular aura aboutCodein has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Codein Send a message via MSN to Codein
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrial View Post
Ha?

No similarity between Adiardre (sp?) nor Oasis :P
Old 08-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
I think someone stole your tree design!

Sorry, but I made the Esteria tree
and I've never seen that tree before =)
You can tell that I do trees like the ones on Esteria because I made a huge tree before.

Old 08-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Sorry, but I made the Esteria tree
and I've never seen that tree before =)
You can tell that I do trees like the ones on Esteria because I made a huge tree before.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=193?

Don't bull**** a bull****ter. You've even commented in this very thread about it you stupid idiot.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:18 PM
The Shiznic
Tyrial is an unknown quantity at this point
haha rufus..

Dusty, what's your point?
My accusations are bogus without any proof? Are you like.. stupid?
I don't even play this game, why the hell would I come and say such things without any background info? And guess what, this ain't no god damn trial or so that I need any evidence.. If you want to be fooled, be my guest... But I won't, and all I am doing is stating just that.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Quote:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=193?

Don't bull**** a bull****ter. You've even commented in this very thread about it you stupid idiot.
i feel so sorry for you

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=64113

Angelu made the leaves, i made the trunk.